New album thread: Madonna thug gangsta rap album

Seriously, you people talk about Madonna like she's some sort of fucking idiot who doesn't know the rules of the game. She's WELL AWARE of what makes a good promotional campaign and the hours of hard slog it takes. COADF probably being the last time she CHOSE to take that route. She CHOOSES not to do it for the time being, DEAL.

And it's not just her core fanbase that fills up those hundreds of arena/stadium shows across the US, so obviously something other than "adoptions and plastic surgery" still plays a part in the public consciousness.

:superman:

I wonder if some of these also fail to realize that when the album is released, it starts the big machine of rehearsals, touring, promotion (should she choose to do so), and basically everything it takes to actually put a show together, much less get dates set and sold.

If she's waiting to 2015, then thats what it shall be. She's certainly got the songs, so refining them and making them the Gold Madonna Standard is worth the wait.

Guys!! hahaha Madonna debate is my soundcloud!! and I posted the tonight demo for another forum, people couldn't listen to the other version on soundcloud! Thanks to the idea of the pitch!! It's Kylie, I posted the result on the channel!

https://soundcloud.com/madonnadebats/mystery-solved-tonight-kylie-demo

I can't believe we're gonna spend 3/4 months waiting for her IG posts everyday about the new album.

Patient is really a virtue!!!

The waiting for Mdna was worst IMO but yeah like you said, weekly IG damn!!! It's like a Christmas tree in the house from June to December with all your gifts under the tree but you can't touch it before December 25th!!

Guys!! hahaha Madonna debate is my soundcloud!! and I posted the tonight demo for another forum, people couldn't listen to the other version on soundcloud! Thanks to the idea of the pitch!! It's Kylie, I posted the result on the channel!

https://soundcloud.com/madonnadebats/mystery-solved-tonight-kylie-demo

I don't think it's Kylie either, she sure sounds like she has a cold and her nose is stuck with snot which is Kylie's signature voice but that's not her.

Its official now: Madonnas upcoming album to be released in 2015

As it was evident, Madonnas upcoming album is planned to be released in 2015. But now Guy Oseary made it official to Billboards Keith Caulfield.

[...]

But all the rumours that its due to the fact that the songs recorded by Madonna are not good enough are absolutely UNTRUE. Actually Madonnas upcoming album is going to be one of her best. Most of the songs recorded are very good, with the exception of those recorded with Natalia Kills. Furthermore, Avicii adapted to Madonna, not the other way around. But we will tell you more in the near future.

Its just because Madonna isnt finished and doesnt want any rush. Madonna is taking her time to give us an epic album. What we learned is that there is not a released date planned yet. The album will be released in 2015 as soon as its finished. But dont worry, its gonna be worthy!

http://drownedmadonna.com/official-now-madonnas-upcoming-album-released-2015/20140913

As it was evident, Madonnas upcoming album is planned to be released in 2015. But now Guy Oseary made it official to Billboards Keith Caulfield.

[...]

But all the rumours that its due to the fact that the songs recorded by Madonna are not good enough are absolutely UNTRUE. Actually Madonnas upcoming album is going to be one of her best. Most of the songs recorded are very good, with the exception of those recorded with Natalia Kills. Furthermore, Avicii adapted to Madonna, not the other way around. But we will tell you more in the near future.

Its just because Madonna isnt finished and doesnt want any rush. Madonna is taking her time to give us an epic album. What we learned is that there is not a released date planned yet. The album will be released in 2015 as soon as its finished. But dont worry, its gonna be worthy!

http://drownedmadonna.com/official-now-madonnas-upcoming-album-released-2015/20140913

OMG :lmao: they said NOTHING :lmao:

I can't :lmao:

[...]

Why they heard the stuff?? from who?? why why!!! What's the point to "leak" lyrics only for an album release next year.....

Maybe I'm still hoping at least a single release this year!! Damn she will miss Christmas and black friday!!

Edited by YannBouch

Most of the songs recorded are very good, with the exception of those recorded with Natalia Kills.

They seem to really dislike Natalia Kills' contributions to the album.I wonder what the problem is.One of the songs that she co-wrote, "Holy Water",actually sounds the most interesting to me (based on that description) :)

They seem to really dislike Natalia Kills' contributions to the album.I wonder what the problem is.One of the songs that she co-wrote, "Holy Water",actually sounds the most interesting to me (based on that description) :)

Holy Water does sound great based off what Rama had to say.