New album thread: Madonna thug gangsta rap album

Single in December :cough:. Single in December :.cough:.

That would be impeccable timing for the Xfactor apprance....of rumours are to be believed.

Plus there's tons of time between now and December to prepare a video.

That would be impeccable timing for the Xfactor apprance....of rumours are to be believed.

Speculation I guess. Who knows, maybe they'll keep the single until March, for all we know!

Well Madonna needs at least 2months to compete the "creative" aspects anyways, music video, artwork ect.

Then there's the time it takes to set up promo, magazine, TV spots and an album campaign ect....

Yes and it's really important that aspect NOT be rushed. I'm more excited about this next era than I have been maybe since ever. idk why exactly that is.. I LOVE EVERY ERA and have always been excited, but I've just got myself so STOKED for the next album. That's really all I have to add to this thread right now... over and over I say it... I'm just so super super super excited. I CAN'T WAIT.. yet I know it's best that we do.

:( I want it now though

Well Madonna needs at least 2months to compete the "creative" aspects anyways, music video, artwork ect.

Then there's the time it takes to set up promo, magazine, TV spots and an album campaign ect.

So that takes 2months and we don't know for a fact the album is actually finished yet.

So even if she starts the "creative" in November....it STILL puts the album next year.

It's already almost October.

To make a complete album, first you necessarily have to think about the concept of the whole project.

If the first single has been choosen then she may already think about the concept of the music video too.

One thing doesn't come separated from another.

So I don't believe she's gonna star to work on the "creative" aspects of the album now. This is done.

Edited by Toymix

Yes and it's really important that aspect NOT be rushed. I'm more excited about this next era than I have been maybe since ever. idk why exactly that is.. I LOVE EVERY ERA and have always been excited, but I've just got myself so STOKED for the next album. That's really all I have to add to this thread right now... over and over I say it... I'm just so super super super excited. I CAN'T WAIT.. yet I know it's best that we do.

:( I want it now though

I'm torn.

There's a part of me that wants the single out by November/December. Then there's a part of me that wants her to take her time, and just release single number one out in March! :madgemanson::madgemanson:

I'm torn.

There's a part of me that wants the single out by November/December. Then there's a part of me that wants her to take her time, and just release single number one out in March! :madgemanson::madgemanson:

I think from a promotion point of view I'd love a single November/December....but if if everything is next year, so be it, it will just be amazing to have the queen back....it's been such a long time since Madonna music.

Interesting, I've been watching X factor (uk) this season and they've already played "hung up" twice. Each time for almost a minute. :tigger:

Surely they didn't wrap up this song (interestingly already chosen as first single) last week to just sit on it for 6 months? I feel a release in me waters.

Single in December :cough:. Single in December :.cough:.

That would give credence to this Tweet, which seemed adamant she was performing at the X Factor final and not at one of the live shows in November (when new albums are released). The FINAL usually takes place the week before Christmas doesn't it? All wishing thinking maybe but we can only hope.
Like others have said, first single seems an odd thing to say when still working on an album, even if the whole project was nearly finished.

It was hard to hear him at all over that phone connection tbh

Madonnnarama posted the interview and I think it's interesting this retrospective song includes BOTH media stories and lyrics from previous eras:

http://www.madonnarama.com/posts-en/2014/09/15/diplo-madonnas-next-single-is-ready/

What lyrics will there be? Controversial songs like Like a Prayer, Justify, Erotica, maybe lyrics from Human Nature? I am really excited about this track. She has never done something like this

She kinda did that with celebration

"I heard she’s very difficult to work with from a lot of different producers."

I don't really get this. Every producer she's ever worked with has sung her praises publicly. Either he's talking about producers who haven't actually worked with her, in which case why would you believe what they say? Or these producers are two-faced and talking shit behind her back. Or he's just making shit up.

Surely they didn't wrap up this song (interestingly already chosen as first single) last week to just sit on it for 6 months? I feel a release in me waters.

Why not? "Candy Shop" was done almost a year before the album dropped. Aside from the added raps, "Give Me All Your Luvin'" was done months before the album dropped. I'm sure there are plenty of other examples as well.

I don't really understand why some people can't accept that she would sit on the album for a few months. I mean, it's not even that long. The single will probably be out by Jan/Feb, with the album in March/April. It's mid-September. And it's not like she's going to be sitting in her house filing her nails. She's going to spend the next few months doing pre-press, planning the videos, doing photo shoots, thinking about the tour. And there's also the holidays. Lola will be back home for break, they'll probably be traveling and spending time together before she hits the road. Honestly, if we didn't have any of this IG teasing and just knew she was working on the album, spring 2015 wouldn't sound weird to anyone.

Guest Rachelle of London

The second comment

Juana • an hour ago

Madonna is hiring and collaborating with as many Young people and old alike to make sure none of them work with Lady Gaga in the future.Just in case she is not around. And then what? Revenge? another billion? she loves that..But I think Lady Gaga somehow bought her back to the present. I just feel so stupid to have bought so much of her material. Now she is living in a Mansión on the Upper East Side, and I live in a small studio in the Bronx.

:dead: