New album thread: Madonna thug gangsta rap album

Well thank God we now know 100% the album will come in 2015, let's hope it's Spring 2015, which will come around fast anyway, especially with a single possibly as early as January?. The rest of 2014 will be finishing up the album, mixing & mastering the album, shooting artwork & 1st single video I assume. Also hope that means promo for the single & album in Spring then tour rehearsals before starting the tour around July in Europe, something like this should be being planned I suspect!?

1st Single : Janurary/February

Album : March/April

Tour Rehearsals : April-July

Tour - July-December

(Europe - July/August

North America - September/October

Japan & Australia - November/December)

^^^ Dumb and Dumber up there crack me up!

It's like there's a whole group now that chat with and support each other. It's really rather cute. :lol:

Same. I think it's cute too. It's like they're a pact!

I don't think it's cute. I'm all for freedom of expression, but I hope that together we can ensure that this Forum retains its direct irreverent humor and that it won't be swamped by morose sanctimonious treatises that seem to have been increasing lately.

Hmmmm... so what is this forum supposed to be? A circle of 15 friends who use inside jokes and dry humor as a form of communication while being ridiculously mean to anybody new? Is this about Madonna or Kim? Wtf? Anf exactly which part of our previous posts came across as dumb? I am not going to put up with this filth in here... seems like all you do is judge other Madonna web sites while completely sucking at anything coherent yourselves! At first I thought this was a great forum but now I'm starting to see that it's a bunch of bitter losers in here! Thank god you insulted me before I donated to this crappy forum! Fuck you all! And fuck you Junkie Bitch!

Hmmmm... so what is this forum supposed to be? A circle of 15 friends who use inside jokes and dry humor as a form of communication while being ridiculously mean to anybody new? Is this about Madonna or Kim? Wtf? Anf exactly which part of our previous posts came across as dumb? I am not going to put up with this filth in here... seems like all you do is judge other Madonna web sites while completely sucking at anything coherent yourselves! At first I thought this was a great forum but now I'm starting to see that it's a bunch of bitter losers in here! Thank god you insulted me before I donated to this crappy forum! Fuck you all! And fuck you Junkie Bitch!

I have reported this post of yours. Hopefully an action will be taken. You have crossed the limit in being a cunt.

Guest Rachelle of London

Why does that across the sky person ONLY direct their posts at me when I haven't even done them anything.

Or maybe they can't read and can't tell the difference between usernames

Anyone else think it's an alias. Someone that was flushed a while ago and come back as a disguise.

Whatever or whoever it is it's really a twat.

Guest Rachelle of London

^ Case in point.

:dead:

I love how you say something yet the anger is directed at me. All because I said Madonna doesn't have to promote an album if she doesn't want to :lmao:

Guest Rachelle of London

Just checked Instagram and seen madonnas "I've survibed this week" post. Anyone else think this means the albums finished now

I love how you say something yet the anger is directed at me. All because I said Madonna doesn't have to promote an album if she doesn't want to :lmao:

Remarkable indeed. My preceding post was intentionally general. Seems a bit like a monk setting himself on fire.

Calm the fuck down, not everyone is like that here ok? :manson:

Those album threads are ALWAYS so fucking negative, it's tiresome. We're all Madonna fans for fuck's sake, can't we all just get along and respect each other? It's not that hard.

Yup... Im getting out of here too... Whilst I don't echo comprehensively all of what Across the sky has stated.. There is an insidious element here that I was warned about before registering, that is distinctly obtrusive and counter productive to the justified musings of other members...

Having primarily sat back sat and watched how things ran here for the first few weeks, it becomes very clear, very quickly that there is a collective here who want things their way, all the time..... Expressing any perspective that doesn't sit with the paradigm that this collective thrive within, appears to get you spat on from a great height, hit with their diatribe, ridiculed, or in the case of "Cmoody" yesterday, called out and humilated publically. That exchange, that was then followed up with support from other members was wholly inappropriate.

Interesting to note that I`ve yet to see anything posted by these members that actually brings anything productive, constructive or amiable to this forum.

Thank you to all those that I`ve engaged with here, that have conducted themselves with civility.. I know some of you are on other forums, so I`ll no doubt catch you again.........

As I donated to this site yesterday, which im still happy to have done, hopefully those that deserve it will obtain some benefit from it..

Ciao......... ;).

Just checked Instagram and seen madonnas "I've survibed this week" post. Anyone else think this means the albums finished now

Personally, I think she would have worded it differently if that were the case. But completion surely can't be too far off now....

*falls to knees + clasps hands in begging gesture*

I always thought Madonna fans got her message of love and tolerance and being nice to each other. There seems to be lots of people on here whose only power in life is by attacking strangers from behind a computer screen. It's sad. it makes me think Madonna has failed in what she has tried to do if even her fans can't get it. Reminds me of the speech before Blond Ambition left America.

Maybe I'm blind but I still believe in this year! Remember this article by billboard?!

Madonna has christened her final Warner Bros. studio album "Licorice," and will release the set in late April.

Madonna has christened her final Warner Bros. studio album "Licorice," and will release the set in late April. The news was broken today (Dec. 6) on former Billboard editor Larry Flick's Sirius Satellite Radio show "OutQ."

On the broadcast, Flick also aired two songs from the album, "Candy Shop" and "The Beat Goes On." Both cuts leaked online earlier this year.

Unconfirmed reports from the fan site DrownedMadonna.com say Madonna previewed the album in recent days for Warner Bros. staff members in New York. Kanye West is said to guest on "The Beat Goes On," while an older unreleased tune, "The Devil Wouldn't Recognize You," appears in a new version.

As previously reported, following "Licorice" and a greatest hits collection, Madonna will record for Artist Nation, a new initiative launched by concert promoter Live Nation.

Grow up. I made a joke and a few people laughed. You wisely edited your previously post to indicate that you got the joke...but the truth always outs in the end. I don't even know who you are nor do I remember any of your posts tbh. If this place ain't for you? BYE THEN. As for this circle of friend nonsense, I don't think I've even communicated with tumbleweedt before. But after today... onto the friends list he goes!

Yup... Im getting out of here too... Whilst I don't echo comprehensively all of what Across the sky has stated.. There is an insidious element here that I was warned about before registering, that is distinctly obtrusive and counter productive to the justified musings of other members...

Having primarily sat back sat and watched how things ran here for the first few weeks, it becomes very clear, very quickly that there is a collective here who want things their way, all the time..... Expressing any perspective that doesn't sit with the paradigm that this collective thrive within, appears to get you spat on from a great height, hit with their diatribe, ridiculed, or in the case of "Cmoody" yesterday, called out and humilated publically. That exchange, that was then followed up with support from other members was wholly inappropriate.

Interesting to note that I`ve yet to see anything posted by these members that actually brings anything productive, constructive or amiable to this forum.

Thank you to all those that I`ve engaged with here, that have conducted themselves with civility.. I know some of you are on other forums, so I`ll no doubt catch you again.........

As I donated to this site yesterday, which im still happy to have done, hopefully those that deserve it will obtain some benefit from it..

As this sickly sweet little poisoned pill is obviously aimed at me (due to the CMoody reference) I'll reluctantly respond to it. Red flag one - you were "warned" before registering here. Red flag two - you sat back and watched before deigning us with your presence. Red flag three - you go out of your way to defend the "Cmoody's" of the forum. i.e. long history of being a shit stirrer extraordinaire and king of the locked topics. The following foolishness occurred on an almost daily basis (in among various other plasticurgerydonna, immaturedonna, nastydonna type threads)

http://forums.madonnanation.com/index.php?showtopic=42889

Always followed up by dramatic silliness like...

http://forums.madonnanation.com/index.php?showtopic=41708

(note: knowing Cmoody, several or all of his posts in the above threads may well be posthumously deleted)

I'll bet some of that "love letter to mnation" post was even quoted verbatim in his pm's to you eh?

I don't particularly like dragging up those old threads, nor did I care about them at the time OR NOW (so I don't wanna discuss it Cmoody!) but if you're gonna use that as an excuse for your oh-so-dramatic departure, then let's not pretend it's quite as cut and dry as you make out. Oh and Cmoody has also admitted that the rubbish about ME forcing him from the forum is a complete fabrication, I had very little interaction with him at all back then, good or bad (and it was that falsehood that led me to be a little more aggressive in my response to him)

I'm also a little perplexed that after sitting back and watching the forum, you then chose ME to PM, asking for help with those technical teething problems you were having? I was, was I not, as helpful and welcoming as I could be?

Though I will say now - Suedehead, I admit, I obviously got it wrong about this one AGAIN. Oh well.

I always thought Madonna fans got her message of love and tolerance and being nice to each other. There seems to be lots of people on here whose only power in life is by attacking strangers from behind a computer screen. It's sad. it makes me think Madonna has failed in what she has tried to do if even her fans can't get it. Reminds me of the speech before Blond Ambition left America.

Fuckin ambulance chaser.

tumblr_mcqovppepE1qzi80do1_500.gif

Of course, if all this incessant PROMO (lack-of) nonsense was kept out of the new album news threads in the first place, the usual chaos wouldn't have ensued.

So, BACK to the new album....

2015 you say? Oh MADGE! :madgemanson:

Guest ditaluver

Some of yall are fucking annoying. Jesus fucking Christ how many pages of pure fucking crap do I have to wade through

And FUCK y'alls goddamn novels.....

She survived the week. Have her come in here and shed jump off a cliff within an hour

We obviously need real news. For the love of Madonna