New album thread: Madonna thug gangsta rap album

wabbit_season.gif

LOL....as far as I am concerned, this is not a member vs member ordeal. We are all here united under the same passion, devotion, dedication and love of a brilliant artist.

My point today was never negative on any level and should not have been interpreted as such. Disagree with me all day long, that's the point of a forum, but please understand it and reply with truth:

I am not one of the MTribe mongers and I most certainly am not a prostitute....I wouldn't be posting from behind the enslavement of my office job desk if I were! lol

Peace, LOVE and Madonna hugs to ALL of you.....KIM included xoxoxo

Interscope have just announced that they've dropped Madonna for not being famous enough.

All we are saying is that we want our Queen to have more exposure. What kind of fan wouldn't want that? What kind of fan wouldn't want people to talk about Madonna in a positive way in terms of seeing her great performances, liking her new single, etc. Personally I will stand by Madonna whatever strategy she chooses. She is a living legacy! She farts and people think it's a new perfume. Yes! We know that! You're not a better fan just because you're a forum god.

Guest Rachelle of London

All we are saying is that we want our Queen to have more exposure. What kind of fan wouldn't want that? What kind of fan wouldn't want people to talk about Madonna in a positive way in terms of seeing her great performances, liking her new single, etc. Personally I will stand by Madonna whatever strategy she chooses. She is a living legacy! She farts and people think it's a new perfume. Yes! We know that! You're not a better fan just because you're a forum god.

Why are you only responding to my posts. I was taking the piss. You know like having a joke. Take a chill pill, destress, get laid, anything. It was a joke!

And what does being a forum god have anything to do with anything :lmao:

Where are these people coming from! They are TOO funny :dead:

Guest Rachelle of London

Wasn't this thread even called Interscope have dropped Madonna :lmao:

For all the confused ones I was only joking. Madonnas record deal is safely intact!

I don't get how new material that is still in production leaks in the first place. I know there were some drive hacks a while back and that is how various demos and outtakes were leaked (wasn't that how GMAYL came about)....but can't they manage the new material on some secure server and ONLY keep the material there? Limit those who have access and that way If a leak occurs, then they will KNOW it was from someone directly involved and not some outside source. If I were Madonna, I would have my shit on complete lock-down!

Can we safely bet that her first single isn't a Give Me All Your Love type single? That song was horrendous, and I like most of Madonna's songs.

GMAYL isn't horrendous, it's a fun catchy song. A great fucking live song too and I hope she does it on the next tour.

It just never should have been a single and certainly not the lead. Perhaps if it was just an album feature more people would love it and it wouldn't have the negative connotation.

GMAYL isn't horrendous, it's a fun catchy song. A great fucking live song too and I hope she does it on the next tour.

It just never should have been a single and certainly not the lead. Perhaps if it was just an album feature more people would love it and it wouldn't have the negative connotation.

Opinions I guess.

I think the video made a load of difference. I do agree with you though, not a lead single though.

Thank God for Kim!

Thank god for someone with a memory that stretches back longer than two weeks. Now sit on me now.

I say that everytime I log in :lmao:

My darling...

indeed

My baby...

Yes, love Kim.

My saviour...

Thank God for humility, respect and tolerance.....

If this little nugget of tarnished gold is aimed at me (based upon stuff you know nothing about) then fanks for that.

ANYWAY, let's get back to 'Rebel Heart' (coming.... soon-ish... maybe...)

But I remember that he played 4 minutes in one of his concerts Dez 2007.

And right after a french radio leaked the song.

Correct me if I'm mistake.

"Right after" is stretching it a bit. That French radio station didn't air the song until a few weeks before it was scheduled to be released :)

So we probably aint getting any promo again this time around.

If we would have gotten a November release like COADF then yes enough time to promote and prepare the tour, if she's releasing in march she'll dive from release to tour rehearsals for the summer tour ala HC/MDNA, if lucky we'll get a rushed second video.

MSIG's timelines:

We are looking at a possible November/ December leak and definite March release at the earliest

MDNA - Leaks, release timeline

28 October 2011: Madonnarama reports that the lead single is called "Give Me All Your Love". A few hours later, MadonnaTribe reports that Nicki Minaj and M.I.A. are both featured on the song.
1 November 2011: Madonnarama leaks the lyrics of "Give Me All Your Love"
7 November 2011: Madonnarama reveals the title of "Girls Gone Wild"
9 November 2011: The "Give Me All Your Love" demo leaks.
1 December 2011: Madonnarama reveals the title of "Masterpiece"
3 December 2011: "Masterpiece" leaks
11 December 2011: 50 Cent reveals that "Girls Gone Wild" will be a single off the album
22 December 2011: Madonnarama reveals the title of "Turn Up the Radio"
23 December 2011: MadonnaTribe reveals the title of "Birthday Song".
26 December 2011: DrownedMadonna reveals the title and full lyrics of the "Bang Bang" demo.
28 February 2012: MadonnaTribe reveals the full and final tracklists of the Standard and Deluxe editions.
4 March 2012: The lyrics of the "I Don't Give A" bridge and the spoken part of "Gang Bang" are leaked by the NY Post.
19 March 2012: DrownedMadonna leaks the full lyrics of "Gang Bang"

NB: Madonna started working on the album in July 2011. It was released internationally on 26 March 2012. Madonna spent less than a year on making MDNA, and much of that time was spent editing WE which was a massive job....By the time we get this album she would have spent a full year putting it together with no other projects.

GMAYL leaked 4 months before release, Masterpiece 3 months before

Hard Candy Leaks, Release Timeline

21 July 2007: DrownedMadonna leaks the title and lyrics of "Candy Shop"
27 July 2007: A 17-second clip of "Candy Shop" leaks
22 August 2007: The full "Beat Goes On" demo leaks
9 September 2007: "Candy Shop" leaks in full

19 November 2007: MadonnaTribe reveals the titles of 5 songs: "4 Minutes to Save the World", "Across the Sky", "Even the Devil Wouldn't Recognize You", "Dance Tonight" and "Miles Away"
4 December 2007: DrownedMadonna reveals the titles of 3 songs: "Give It to Me", "She's Not Me" and "Feel It in My Heartbeat"
28 February 2008: Australian journalist Sonia Kruger reveals the full album tracklist
1 March 2008: A radio rip of "4 Minutes" leaks after a French radio station airs the song ahead of schedule
6 March 2008: DrownedMadonna leaks the lyrics of "Dance Tonight"
7 March 2008: DrownedMadonna leaks 3 screen caps from the "4 Minutes" video

NB: Madonna started working on the album in January 2007. It was released internationally on 28 April 2008. Until September 2007, it was widely assumed that the album would be released in Q4 of 2007, though MadonnaTribe did report back in May 2008 that the album wouldn't be released until early 2008.

Candy Shop and Beat Goes On demos leaked 9 months before release, when Madonna still had Candy Shop as first single.

So, two things that are unfortunate:

- I guess MDNA wasn't a fluke and the 2.5-year break between albums that lasted for 10 years is indeed over.

- This is the longest she's gone without a fall studio album release. It's really a shame. I know album sales aren't that important (to her) anymore, but I can't see how this album will avoid the recent trend of underwhelming opening weeks for female artists unless there's some kind of gimmick involved. Even a hit single won't help.

I really hope the work she did with Natalia will surface on the album. Just bought her Trouble lp and I really enjoy it. I think it's better than her 1st album.

I really wouldn't be surprised if she's filming all of the videos and getting all of the promotion ready in advance - that would explain why this album has been taking so long since she hasn't had many other distractions. I think Beyonce's album has set a precedent for creating fully realized and visualized albums and eras by the release date.

It all depends on the timetable!

The album will be released in March I think we can all safly say?

January/Febuary bets are off due to the sales dip and those months will properly be reserved for "creative" projects such as the video/photoshoots....I can't see her doing any of that until after Christmas.

The tour just needs to start late summer instead of early summer to allow the time for Madonna to physically go out and promote!

Only time will tell...but in 2011, Madonna was planning the tour, it's already been confirmed she isn't working on anything tour-related by her stylist!

So it's full systems go on the album only, so maybe the tour WONT be announced alongside the new album like the MDNAtour was....

So, two things that are unfortunate:

- I guess MDNA wasn't a fluke and the 2.5-year break between albums that lasted for 10 years is indeed over.

- This is the longest she's gone without a fall studio album release. It's really a shame. I know album sales aren't that important (to her) anymore, but I can't see how this album will avoid the recent trend of underwhelming opening weeks for female artists unless there's some kind of gimmick involved. Even a hit single won't help.

The type of sound she's doing right now will be already old in 2015.

well a single in four n half months (feb)...at least we'll finally get official news before then...i just have to hold on.

it will sell like MDNA did, but the lead single (if it dont leak) will go top five, then tour. the usual.

EDIT: i am totally sad over this now. i know it wasnt supposed to come out this fall but still. at least yah, it wont be so crowded come spring releases.

It all depends on the timetable!

The album will be released in March I think we can all safly say?

January/Febuary bets are off due to the sales dip and those months will properly be reserved for "creative" projects such as the video/photoshoots....I can't see her doing any of that until after Christmas.

The tour just needs to start late summer instead of early summer to allow the time for Madonna to physically go out and promote!

Only time will tell...but in 2011, Madonna was planning the tour, it's already been confirmed she isn't working on anything tour-related by her stylist!

So it's full systems go on the album only, so maybe the tour WONT be announced alongside the new album like the MDNAtour was....

But didn't her stylist wink afterwards? I cant remember.