New album thread: Madonna thug gangsta rap album

Oh grow the fuck up with your revisionist crap. You left after having a hissy-fit when other members started calling you a MALE PROSTITUTE. Nothing at all to do with me.

Everyone who limped over here from Madonnatribe got the same treatment when their opening posts consisted of the same level of "moan moan moan".

You need to learn to make your point, however negative, and then understand that not everyone is going to wank over it in agreement, cos this is like...a fan site and not ur old home of Madonnatribe.

1318963825-corneltavislosetheirminds.gif

Liz has been working for 30+ yrs, I'm sure she knows the people at rolling stone. But her contact info has been available for a long time

It isn't the first time a fan has contacted her...

Maybe if I explain all the stress is causing erectile dysfunction and if she could just help me out I'd be very grateful. I'm sure she will understand.

I wouldn't DARE haha

It's like the follow up to Beautiful Killer. The lyrics are SOOOOOOOOOOOOOO Madonna. It sounds a lot like her! I couldn't find any songs with these lyrics on Google. I like this song a lot (not single material btw) even if it's not her. But I think it may be. Whoever is singing this has stolen her enunciation and phrasing.

fan-freaking-out-o.giffan-freaking-out-o.giffan-freaking-out-o.gif

She stayed 4 months in a studio for Ray Of Light, right?

Can we say this album is gonna be even more? I mean...she was there with Avicii in like...January, Natalia Kills, Diplo, etc.

I have this feeling that Diplo somehow turned out to be the "main" producer of all of them. These last sections have been going for a while already.

Thank God for Kim!

I respect his directness, and I agree that not everyone has to agree with my points and opinions....that is the point of a forum, but as long as my points are accurately being heard. It isn't much fun to be accused of being from MadonnaTribe when that isn't the case. I couldn't "limp " from a forum I have never been an active member of. This is the only forum I have read, followed and contributed for years. Please take me off the MT List....that isn't accurate.

Anyhow....back to the subject at hand. Hasn't Billboard been pretty darn accurate with their info...?

She stayed 4 months in a studio for Ray Of Light, right?

Can we say this album is gonna be even more? I mean...she was there with Avicii in like...January, Natalia Kills, Diplo, etc.

I have this feeling that Diplo somehow turned out to be the "main" producer of all of them. These last sections have been going for a while already.

She recorded half of American Life, did a play, and then completed the rest months later. There are some artists who take a year or more in the studio. There really isn't a specific timeframe with these things. The only clock ticking against Madonna is the Live Nation clock that demands another tour (or two) from her by 2017.

ew no

is she trying to break the record for longest time writing/recording a record!??!?!? fuck woman!

Madonna hasn't consistently been recording this year though.

She has had long breaks in between.

Plus Diplo has jad DJ comitnents as has Aviccj, so I think it's only now she will be constantly in the studio until the album is finished.

I remember feeling this way in 2007. I think timbaland was the DJ maestro at the VMAs that year and we all thought she was gonna perform the new single. We had to wait till the following spring for new music.

I remember feeling this way in 2007. I think timbaland was the DJ maestro at the VMAs that year and we all thought she was gonna perform the new single. We had to wait till the following spring for new music.

But I remember that he played 4 minutes in one of his concerts Dez 2007.

And right after a french radio leaked the song.

Correct me if I'm mistake.

Edited by Toymix

If Guy doesn't know how to do a strong promotional campaign who the hell was managing her during Confessions era?

To be fair, Guy O and Angela Becker co-managed during the Confessions era. I think Guy is a great business manager, but I'm not so sure he gets the diversity of her fan demographics.

I bet Sarah Zambreno(sp) might take a more active approach in management now that Guy O is a management mogul.