New album thread: Madonna thug gangsta rap album

A long, long time ago ("American Pie" remix) when M posted the burqa picture I remember that Arianne reportedly said something about it to someone. My understanding of it was that the picture was possibly an outtake from the Harper's session. That was all. This is such a long time ago and I don't know why it's coming back?

Anyway, clearly Madonna has been out partying with Skrillex and Diplo as per her IG pictures. Do you think she's testing the new material?

A long, long time ago ("American Pie" remix) when M posted the burqa picture I remember that Arianne reportedly said something about it to someone. My understanding of it was that the picture was possibly an outtake from the Harper's session. That was all. This is such a long time ago and I don't know why it's coming back?

Anyway, clearly Madonna has been out partying with Skrillex and Diplo as per her IG pictures. Do you think she's testing the new material?

SMH then

Actually no.. I just saw the clips.. it's just someone's party and she's there.

Anyway.. I think she should start fucking Diplo! They'd make a great couple hehehe..

But I need this album in my life NOW.

It can goes like:

Madonnarama can reveals Sorry (not sorry)! A new demo by Madonna

Madonna have a great voice in this song. Again, an uptempo song but different of what you might expect! This is not related with Sorry from confession and when you listened to it, you're not even think about it!

Madonna wants to tell us she's not sorry to be her:

"When I'm myself, Oooh, I'm not sorry you know" She sings through the forgettable rhythm by Diplo.

"S-O-R-R-Y, never without N-O-T" she screams when the beat drop.

It's a little bit confusing, but we feel Madonna's touch in the first verse. It probably wont make the final cut, but nothing has been chosen yet!

Stay tuned!

New song alert: Olga's the bitch

Again, we can tell you secret info. Madonna has done controversial song where she sing 'Olga, Olga, how I love it when you paw my pussy, put down your bone and just get busy, Ahhhh yeah'. This has too much auto tune on Olga's lapping but it is a funky song with a nice beat. Very nice. Too much choir and mandolin and noise of tin of Pedigree chum being opened over and over. Apart from this we think it will be number one hit big time goggle me off. It released sometime after the next ice age.

A topic get closed when it reaches 39-40 pages or around 1000 posts.

Oh didn't realize that. I usually just browse on here every now and then to get some info. Thanx

New song alert: Olga's the bitch

Again, we can tell you secret info. Madonna has done controversial song where she sing 'Olga, Olga, how I love it when you paw my pussy, put down your bone and just get busy, Ahhhh yeah'. This has too much auto tune on Olga's lapping but it is a funky song with a nice beat. Very nice. Too much choir and mandolin and noise of tin of Pedigree chum being opened over and over. Apart from this we think it will be number one hit big time goggle me off. It released sometime after the next ice age.

Hey I'm Anna: Nobody talks about the perfect mash up with O-Zone's dragostea din tei!!

Guest CzarnaWisnia

I'll give them my name to work on their website! haha

Easy to write stuff like they do!! see!

bah, no need, they'll probably come to recruit you. :p

Actually no.. I just saw the clips.. it's just someone's party and she's there.

Anyway.. I think she should start fucking Diplo! They'd make a great couple hehehe..

But I need this album in my life NOW.

Diplo is HOT. He looks like he would be good in bed.

Yes, we need the new album now or a least a teaser for the new single.

I'm assuming you're referring to the Jonsi remix, which is the only version of the song worth listening to:

:america::birthday:

It can goes like:

Madonnarama can reveals Sorry (not sorry)! A new demo by Madonna

Madonna have a great voice in this song. Again, an uptempo song but different of what you might expect! This is not related with Sorry from confession and when you listened to it, you're not even think about it!

Madonna wants to tell us she's not sorry to be her:

"When I'm myself, Oooh, I'm not sorry you know" She sings through the forgettable rhythm by Diplo.

"S-O-R-R-Y, never without N-O-T" she screams when the beat drop.

It's a little bit confusing, but we feel Madonna's touch in the first verse. It probably wont make the final cut, but nothing has been chosen yet!

Stay tuned!

Sorry (Not Sorry) [sorry], Addicted [i'm Addicted], Two Steps Behind [beat Goes On - Demo]

Do people actually believe this kind of bullshit? Aren't all of these revelations coming from the "fake" Anna Hendstridge who said Madonna was going to cover "I Heard It Through the Grapevine" for the #secretproject?