Just saw Rocco

PaulaAbdul

I was walking with a friend a few minutes ago in Soho and saw Rocco and two other guys walk past us! He was all swagged out and walked pretty confidently and was with another boy his age and I'm guessing a bodyguard or something. I had to do a double take! But I wonder why he's out and about and not doing his homework on a Tuesday night…..

Guest bluejean

I was walking with a friend a few minutes ago in Soho and saw Rocco and two other guys walk past us! He was all swagged out and walked pretty confidently and was with another boy his age and I'm guessing a bodyguard or something. I had to do a double take! But I wonder why he's out and about and not doing his homework on a Tuesday night..

Did you ask him if he's gay?

Guest bluejean

Lol, do people think that now? I think David might be.

I don't really, I was just joking cos Soho is homo

central (not that that means anything.)

Guest Rachelle of London

Some of the comments Rocco gets on his instagram from grown men is just a bit too much. Must be pretty annoying for a 14 year old to constantly be asked about their sexuality just because their mother is Madonna.

Some of the comments Rocco gets on his instagram from grown men is just a bit too much. Must be pretty annoying for a 14 year old to constantly be asked about their sexuality just because their mother is Madonna.

Yeah, I agree. He's just a child so I think those comments are very inappropriate.

The comments on that one that M posted of Rocco in a wetsuit were grotesque…some of those people should be jailed for the obscenities they wrote.

Guest Rachelle of London

The comments on that one that M posted of Rocco in a wetsuit were grotesque…some of those people should be jailed for the obscenities they wrote.

I saw. M posted a pic of Mercy, David and Rocco and the comments were horrendous. Stuff about an interracial gang bang was involved. One of the sickos runs a Madonna FB fanpage, In the end Rocco blocked him. Makes me feel sick that these people are so open about their sick fantasies.

I saw. M posted a pic of Mercy, David and Rocco and the comments were horrendous. Stuff about an interracial gang bang was involved. One of the sickos runs a Madonna FB fanpage, In the end Rocco blocked him. Makes me feel sick that these people are so open about their sick fantasies.

Just goes to show how people think celebrities and their families are untouchable and not real people. He's a real, living 14 year old. Not some made up character. It really amazes me how delusional some people are.

Guest bluejean

Lol, SoHo New York, not London darling! But yes, still homo central, but so is the rest of Manhattan.

Oh I thought they were still in London. So out of the loop.

Guest bluejean

Wow.

If Madonna and Rocco block people from time to time that must mean they see some of the comments? How awful.

Guest bluejean

It's a shame that Rocco accepts all those followers. He shouldn't have done that in the first place.

The fact that he carries on merrily indicates he must have very good self esteem for a 14 year old and probably doesn't give a fuck. I guess if your mother was Madonna you'd be programmed not to.

Wow.

If Madonna and Rocco block people from time to time that must mean they see some of the comments? How awful.

I'm sure they see a handful of comments as notifications every time they log in and they probably block the really awful ones that come up sometimes. I just hope that because there can be thousands and thousands of comments they see mostly positive, supportive ones and don't worry too much about the others.

Guest Rachelle of London

The fact that he carries on merrily indicates he must have very good self esteem for a 14 year old and probably doesn't give a fuck. I guess if your mother was Madonna you'd be programmed not to.

Sometimes he does anwer back. He's got into a few heated discussions with people who have been dissing Madonna.

Guest bluejean

I wouldn't have sleepness nights worrying about it babe :lol:

They're probably less vulnerable than the rest of us when it comes to nasty vile people since they're forced to develop a thick skin.

Guest bluejean

Sometimes he does anwer back. He's got into a few heated discussions with people who have been dissing Madonna.

Oh. Well I guess I'm wrong. That's cute that he defends her though. But I mean surely he knows these people are internet trolls/losers.

Guest Rachelle of London

Really? I never knew about that wow.

yeah! especially the night od #disnigga, Rocco was responding to nearly everyone bless him

Guest Rachelle of London

Oh. Well I guess I'm wrong. That's cute that he defends her though. But I mean surely he knows these people are internet trolls/losers.

exactly.

TBH I think Lolas approach to everything is better, keep your shit private, they cant attack you.

right. he has no worries because he's set for life. i'm guessing he parties all the time and i'm sure he gets laid a lot. imagine telling a chick that ur mom is madonna

exactly.

TBH I think Lolas approach to everything is better, keep your shit private, they cant attack you.

I think Lola is less interested in the celebrity world, and I think that's wise of her because she would probably get it much worse than Rocco. I'm betting there are loads of men just waiting until she turns 18, just like they did with Emma Watson.