New album: the Queen wants this album finished! Some fans still acting VERY dumb!

Guest Rachelle of London

I wonder what people said when some fan site in the past revealed that she wrote a song where she sings "push the button, don't push the button, trip the station, change the channel".

And some days after, revealed a song called I'm so stupid.

Things sound very different in the computer screen and in the finished song. Who would love today to discover a new song with lyrics like "Love is a bird, she needs to fly" without a clue about the melodie?

:clap:

The Illuminati song only makes sense if you agree with the racist theory that only white people and only of a certain blood line can be Illuminati.

well the new belief is the illuminati control the freemasons now. there are several black freemasons which would explain why jay-z is allowed into the illuminati. also there is a belief that the illuminati use female sex slave that are brainwashed by mk ultra. that's why people use the pyramid symbolism to show the hierarchy of control

I agree. Rama also sometimes posts things earlier, and then Drowned "confirms" it.

Tribe most of the time just pisses in the corner like a dirty little slut.

Let's rank the 3 Madonna sites for the '014/'015 saison shall we?

1. Rama

2. Drowned

3. Tribe

From DrownedMadonna.com:

madonna-illuminati-1050x548.jpg

Madonna Illuminati, new track revealed

We are excited to disclose another dance track that Madonna recorded for her ucoming album. It’s called Illuminati… and it’s the track we talked about when we said that Lady Gaga is mentioned in one of the new Madonna‘s songs.

You may have heard of the secret society called Illuminati. Reality of just fiction? Several celebrities, including Madonna, have been associated to the Illuminati and their symbolism.

With this song it’s like Madonna is making fun of this theory. “The eye of Horus is looking at us,” she sings. It’s probably Madonna saying that illuminati is just a media conspiracy.

"It’s like everybody in this party is shining like Illuminati."

Illuminati starts with Madonna saying:

"It’s not Jay Z or Beyoncé / Neither Steve Jobs nor Bill Gates / Nor pyramids or stacks of cash / Neither in black magic, nor Gaga, nor Gucci, neither Prada."

Illuminati is a very upbeat track and it’s mostly spoken. But do not expect anything like Vogue when Madonna mentions tunes of celebrities.

Illuminati is a great song for the dance-floor, but it’s one of the tracks that could not make the final tracklist.

Stay tuned…

Credits: sketch drawn by Rob Jacobs (aka Robster) for DrownedMadonna.com.

Again Gaga? Ew.

Her stupid obsession is embarrassing.

Edited by Jemoen

All new album discussion in this thread now please.

I agree. Rama also sometimes posts things earlier, and then Drowned "confirms" it.

Tribe most of the time just pisses in the corner like a dirty little slut.

Let's rank the 3 Madonna sites for the '014/'015 saison shall we?

1. Rama

2. Drowned

3. Tribe

madonna-file-her-nails-o.gif

By the way, why does Madonnarama reveal things JUST AFTER the other site?

That's what they do whenever DrownedMadonna or MadonnaTribe post an exclusive.

They post more detailed versions of the same stories to prove that even though they read the other sites (which they never acknowledge when other Madonna sites are concerned), they have their own sources.

I remember this one time when MadonnaTribe deliberately made up a particular detail recarding an exclusive on the MDNA Tour setlist, only to see how Madonnarama would react: Madonnarama posted the exact same "fake exclusive" a few minutes later.

I really wish that all those wars would end and that ALL fans would treat each other with respect and dignity.

Oh nope! For me this is the top 100

1. Madonnanation

2. Suedy's hole

3. Hec's cock

4. Barney's mouth

--------

98. Drowned

99. Madonnarama

100. Madonnatribe.

have you tasted all? :1251:

That's what they do whenever DrownedMadonna or MadonnaTribe post an exclusive.

They post more detailed versions of the same stories to prove that even though they read the other sites (which they never acknowledge when other Madonna sites are concerned), they have their own sources.

I remember this one time when MadonnaTribe deliberately made up a particular detail recarding an exclusive on the MDNA Tour setlist, only to see how Madonnarama would react: Madonnarama posted the exact same "fake exclusive" a few minutes later.

I really wish that all those wars would end and that ALL fans would treat each other with respect and dignity.

I agree with you babe.

Can I add here that I want you to be a complete savage with my hole - please do not show any respect or dignity and just ravage my hole.

Thanks.

Karbatal - may this be a reminder to you when you put me at number 2.

Again Gaga? Ew.

lol madonna is the one who got copied and insulted over and over again by gaga and her team for years! you got it the other way around bud. and this song includes beyoncé and others as well, so if anything she's kinda complimenting her in this one. (if its even true)

Why is Suedey so horny today? lmao Anyway, can we PLEASE stop talking about the other sites all the fucking time? This is a new fresh thread, I don't want to read about the fan wars anymore, it's really boring.

Why is Suedey so horny today? lmao Anyway, can we PLEASE stop talking about the other sites all the fucking time? This is a new fresh thread, I don't want to read about the fan wars anymore, it's really boring.

+1

Again Gaga? Ew.

Madonna obsessed with Gaga?

tumblr_m1ecqn6Shl1qgslouo1_500.gif

Bitch please. It's the other way around.

Also: this is a RUMOR, not a fact. Maybe you should go back to gagadaily or wherever you came from. I heard facts aren't that important over there.

Illuminati is a great song for the dance-floor, but it’s one of the tracks that could not make the final tracklist.

Are they trying to imply they already know the final track list?? If so why not telling us which tracks are going to be in the album instead of giving details of songs that are not going to make it??!

It does look like as if someone is leaking info about the original demos but they go about as if they have heard the whole thing. Besides, i cannot bring myself to think Madonna would do a track like that.. Surely she was fucking about in the studio half drunk and half misguided.

i'm sorry but none of these tracks impress me lyrically... Madonna better bake that cake at the right temperature!! LOOOL

Madonna obsessed with Gaga?

tumblr_m1ecqn6Shl1qgslouo1_500.gif

Bitch please. It's the other way around.

Also: this is a RUMOR, not a fact. Maybe you should go back to gagadaily or wherever you came from. I heard facts aren't that important over there.

gif of life!

i cannot bring myself to think Madonna would do a track like that.. Surely she was fucking about in the studio half drunk and half misguided.

I feel the same way about that "AutoTune Baby" song :) that one sounds like it's meant to be a joke,lol

Why is it that these fan sites feel the need to critique the music in the info they give....? Why not just report what you heard, and reserve your opinion for your friends or with other fans? That is unprofessional news reporting...no one wants an opinion, just the facts as you saw them. Do they feel it will somehow make their exclusives more believable and authentic if they tone down their excitement with unwarranted critiques?

I feel the same way. A lot of times the comments sound anti-Madonna, although I'm sure it's not intentional.