New album: the Queen wants this album finished! Some fans still acting VERY dumb!

Guest Rachelle of London

Can we rely to these sources like Drowned Madonna ?

How can people get access to some tracks ?

If so, they can surely leak...

Exactly. If these sources have heard the album then it would leak any second now. I doubt Madonna is letting anyone listen to her stuff

Exactly. If these sources have heard the album then it would leak any second now. I doubt Madonna is letting anyone listen to her stuff

Still, "Candy Shop" and an early demo of "Beat Goes On" leaked no less than 9 months before Hard Candy was released.

Not to mentioned GMAYL-gate.. :(

Guest Rachelle of London

Still, "Candy Shop" and an early demo of "Beat Goes On" leaked no less than 9 months before Hard Candy was released.

Not to mentioned GMAYL-gate.. :(

That's what I mean. We heard from the horses mouth on Graham Norton that she doesn't like leaks so I doubt she would send her music to some non entity to listen and critique. It would be way to risky. I don't believe none of this at all. It's all a load of garbage.

maybe someone hacked her server again or something

That's impossible. A friend of mine's husband was working on all her computers, redoing all the passwords etc...at her nyc home and her Hamptons place. I don't think a leak is feasible unless it's coming from somewhere else and I certainly don't believe in any of these song rumors anymore. I'm just gonna assume none of it is true until we actually know.

*sigh* me too! but sadly madonna is not the marketing genuis she once was imho

She just doesn't want to do it. She's well aware that if she promotes and does every show on the planet, she'd sell a ton more records but the hard work doesn't really pay off the way it once did and so for all that, she focuses on the tour where the real money because she knows where her career lies. She is a business woman and she is a huge brand with so many people relying on her. Beyonce didn't even sell much more than MDNA if I'm not mistaken. It's kind of sad for us as fans cause we'd love to see her do interviews and perform at shows and wow the world as we know only she can but I really don't think she's going to do it again. She'll do some interviews and maybe a couple of performances and promo shows but that's it. Then, it's the tour. If you want to see her, that's where she'll be.

I understand how it kind of sucks but it is what it is. It doesn't make her any less of a marketing genius. She CREATED the marketing strategy of the pop music/pop culture/music video medium and continuously reinvented it through her imagery, inspirations and reinventions.

She just doesn't want to do it. She's well aware that if she promotes and does every show on the planet, she'd sell a ton more records but the hard work doesn't really pay off the way it once did and so for all that, she focuses on the tour where the real money because she knows where her career lies. She is a business woman and she is a huge brand with so many people relying on her. Beyonce didn't even sell much more than MDNA if I'm not mistaken. It's kind of sad for us as fans cause we'd love to see her do interviews and perform at shows and wow the world as we know only she can but I really don't think she's going to do it again. She'll do some interviews and maybe a couple of performances and promo shows but that's it. Then, it's the tour. If you want to see her, that's where she'll be.

I understand how it kind of sucks but it is what it is. It doesn't make her any less of a marketing genius. She CREATED the marketing strategy of the pop music/pop culture/music video medium and continuously reinvented it through her imagery, inspirations and reinventions.

GREAT POST! :order::order:

Guest Rachelle of London

:clap:

How can anybody say she's not the marketing genius?

1. She did the incredible Super Bowl

2. She had a massive number one teaming with Justina (some of us may not like that song, but it really worked!)

3. She only had to sip some tea to have headlines about Gorgona for like 2 years.

4. She's only recording the album and media allover the world are commenting on songs that may not even exist!

5. She flashes a tit and EVERYBODY talks about MDNA tour.

What do some people want from her? To create a new kind of media, to be a drugaddict so she can go to rehab and be on every stupid gossip blog?

She should just be the savvy cunt we know her to be and strike a deal with like 100 television channels around the world and do a live mini show of her new songs at a certain hour on some kind of music channel and then drop the single and do a few promo shows and interviews and start rehearsing for the tour.

The channel Palladium would be an awesome avenue where she could do a special of her live music and interview discussing her musical creation. If there's any respectable music channel left, it's Palladium and they always highlight legendary rock acts...what better way to gain viewership and maybe open up their audience than put Madonna, a pop legend on the show!

What about when she did the Olympia gig and YouTube collapsed?

What about when she put on some grills and she was big news, while the others have to be naked or come back with exboyfriends that beat them?

She may be making more money than ever via tours, the point of marketing is to sell something and make money I think.

:dead:

She makes so much more on tour...I can see why in her mind, she doesn't even know what an album sale is. All she cares about is a n.1 debut and n.1 dance songs to to continue her records and continue reiterating the point that she's a Goddess of Pop/dance music.

:dead:

She makes so much more on tour...I can see why in her mind, she doesn't even know what an album sale is. All she cares about is a n.1 debut and n.1 dance songs to to continue her records and continue reiterating the point that she's a Goddess of Pop/dance music.

I really believe anyone in the business that's having #1 hits would trade places with her in a heartbeat.

I really believe anyone in the business that's having #1 hits would trade places with her in a heartbeat.

I totally agree. The attention seeking youth is only being milked because they are at the forefront of the iTunes chart and invited (and obviously more than willing to go to the stupid award shows) and they all collaborate with eachother. They are trying to create this new pop culture and it's just pathetic when everyone in the music business knows where the big acts truly are...focusing on tour and delivering music that will outlive all these little fetuses that will inevitably be doomed by their own obsession with attention. Madonna already did it and she moved on from it. They should take a lesson.

Even someone like Pink. She's living her life. She may not be all over the radio but when she goes on tour, people are now considering her a cool interesting live act cause she is physical and incorporates a true entertainment aesthetic to her show (as you should when paying that much money to see a concert)...she actually wins in the end. No one bothers her. She has her family. She's happy. She keeps doing her thing whenever she wants.

Guest Rachelle of London

Even in the 80's and 90's when albums sold 10-20 million there would be all these acts saying they saw little to no money. Imagine how bad it must be now.

Exactly that's why they all have a zillion perfumes, make up , clothing ranges, drinks etc