New album: the Queen wants this album finished! Some fans still acting VERY dumb!

From DrownedMadonna.com:

madonna-illuminati-1050x548.jpg

Madonna Illuminati, new track revealed

We are excited to disclose another dance track that Madonna recorded for her ucoming album. It’s called Illuminati… and it’s the track we talked about when we said that Lady Gaga is mentioned in one of the new Madonna‘s songs.

You may have heard of the secret society called Illuminati. Reality of just fiction? Several celebrities, including Madonna, have been associated to the Illuminati and their symbolism.

With this song it’s like Madonna is making fun of this theory. “The eye of Horus is looking at us,” she sings. It’s probably Madonna saying that illuminati is just a media conspiracy.

"It’s like everybody in this party is shining like Illuminati."

Illuminati starts with Madonna saying:

"It’s not Jay Z or Beyoncé / Neither Steve Jobs nor Bill Gates / Nor pyramids or stacks of cash / Neither in black magic, nor Gaga, nor Gucci, neither Prada."

Illuminati is a very upbeat track and it’s mostly spoken. But do not expect anything like Vogue when Madonna mentions tunes of celebrities.

Illuminati is a great song for the dance-floor, but it’s one of the tracks that could not make the final tracklist.

Stay tuned…

Credits: sketch drawn by Rob Jacobs (aka Robster) for DrownedMadonna.com.

LOLZ!

I was banned for mentioning DrownedMadonna.

Around the Sticky and Sweet tour they only had negative threads especially one attacking Drowned Madonna. It was vicious. The kind of thing that does not make you want to interract with other fans.

I was banned for defending Madonna in there. :lmao:

Same. The place was more like an anti-Madonna forum than anything else. It was hard to stomach. It felt like most of the things there were written by bitter angry exes. Now they come here to lecture us ? Stay there.

Madonna has been making records for 30 years, that's more than any of us can claim :) Yet we know better than her with her experience ? She knows what she did right when the album was a success, she knows what she did wrong when it did not work. 50 songs for an album writing sessions is nothing, Michael jackson wrote like 100 songs for Thriller, Bad or Dangerous and this does not include the song other wrote for him that ended on the album (Thriller). Radiohead writes like 200 songs for each album. Not rushing things is a super good sign.

This is a very good point. Just because she previously put out an album with 12 tracks and 2 bonus tracks, doesn't mean those were the only songs recorded during the making of that album. She'll go through so many songs and various reworkings throughout the recording process. There's much more out there that's unreleased that we don't even know about. Her writing/recording 50 songs is normal.

"It’s not Jay Z or Beyoncé / Neither Steve Jobs nor Bill Gates / Nor pyramids or stacks of cash / Neither in black magic, nor Gaga, nor Gucci, neither Prada."

Lyrical masterpiece, unless she gonna drop a rap part in there lol

And now Madonnarama is following DrownedMadonna again and giving their two cents on the track:

Illuminati

“Everybody in this party is shining like illuminati!”

Don’t you worry, there’s no politics involved, here.

Madonna gives her own view on what illuminati stands for and is naming names on a pumping beat!

“It’s not Jay-Z and Beyoncé, Lil Wayne, Oprah and Obama, the Pope or Rihanna, Queen Elizabeth or Kanye, Gaga, Prada, triangles or stacks of cash.”

A fair portion of the track is speak-sung in a similar way Britney Spears did on her “Work B**ch” single. Madonna confidently plays with the words and syllables like it’s an Addicted to Sweat work-out routine.

This song is a mix of various styles and can best be described as acoustic meets electronic. The breaks transition progressively from a brilliant melodic construction to an EDM sound. We only wish there was no vocoder involved as it gives a very forced and dated feel to the whole song.

Co-penned by Toby, Mozella and S1, Illuminati could become a thrilling, forward-thinking dance-pop hit.

Keep in mind that we’re reviewing demos and not finished/mastered tracks.

Madonna has been making records for 30 years, that's more than any of us can claim :) Yet we know better than her with her experience ? She knows what she did right when the album was a success, she knows what she did wrong when it did not work. 50 songs for an album writing sessions is nothing, Michael jackson wrote like 100 songs for Thriller, Bad or Dangerous and this does not include the song other wrote for him that ended on the album (Thriller). Radiohead writes like 200 songs for each album. Not rushing things is a super good sign.

THIS.

Why is it that these fan sites feel the need to critique the music in the info they give....? Why not just report what you heard, and reserve your opinion for your friends or with other fans? That is unprofessional news reporting...no one wants an opinion, just the facts as you saw them. Do they feel it will somehow make their exclusives more believable and authentic if they tone down their excitement with unwarranted critiques?

Why is it that these fan sites feel the need to critique the music in the info they give....? Why not just report what you heard, and reserve your opinion for your friends or with other fans? That is unprofessional news reporting...no one wants an opinion, just the facts as you saw them. Do they feel it will somehow make their exclusives more believable and authentic if they tone down their excitement with unwarranted critiques?

it's cause they're full of shit...that's why.

Guest CzarnaWisnia

I don't think they know how to talk about music.

If these leaks are all real, then the album is surely close to completion. I can't imagine this info leaking and then the album coming out six months later. Lyrics and such usually leak out a few weeks prior, no?

She's been working on this album for most of the year. If it were REALLY a major obligation or concern to get those Christmas sales, then the album will be out by then. Clearly, her business strategy these days doesn't place album sales as THE number one priority like in the past. It's probably more important to her to have it come out closer to the tour kick off so she can do some sort of bundle promo like she did with MDNA. I think if the new album can match the 2 million that MDNA sold then that will be impressive. Consider it will be 3 yrs since MDNA when this album comes out. Consider Katy and Beyoncé had last years Christmas rush and some mid to massive sized hits from their albums and they are only in the 3-3.5 million range currently. It's completely dire.

You're right about this. As a fan who not only wants music sooner than later, but wants to see the album itself do well, not just serve the tour, it's disappointing. But I've always said her priorities are different from ours. I don't think the album will match the 2m that MDNA sold unless it's critically acclaimed or is released during by November.

Stop quoting this fucker please. He got enough attention

Seriously. I can't believe you guys took the bait!

I'm SUPER critical of Madonna, and everyone knows I think she's past her peak creatively and commercially, and I get shit for it, but I still enjoy following her career and I like plenty of what she does. She's the queen. I would NEVER say something so silly as "she needs to retire." That's a surefire sign of someone trolling. It's probably not even a fan. Just regurgitating little monster talking points.

I was banned for defending Madonna in there. :lmao:

there were madonna haters who used to post anti madonna articles on several news sites. one of them was the first to post the hydrangea story on the website "ohnotheydidnt". that's where it started. but what surprised me most of all is how so many of the people agreed with them, as if they were unable to catch the trolling - providing long essays that indeed, maybe madonna is not so talented.

one other thing is that she certainly is no performance artist. and if you think she is, you're just too much of a delusional fan.

I have to add that this was years ago and not everyone was as bad as people make it seem. Some people seemed fine. I don't know if it's still as bad today. I do think they eventually banned a few of the trolls.

And now Madonnarama is following DrownedMadonna again and giving their two cents on the track:

Keep in mind that we’re reviewing demos and not finished/mastered tracks.

Illuminati

“Everybody in this party is shining like illuminati!”

Don’t you worry, there’s no politics involved, here.

Madonna gives her own view on what illuminati stands for and is naming names on a pumping beat!

“It’s not Jay-Z and Beyoncé, Lil Wayne, Oprah and Obama, the Pope or Rihanna, Queen Elizabeth or Kanye, Gaga, Prada, triangles or stacks of cash.”

A fair portion of the track is speak-sung in a similar way Britney Spears did on her “Work B**ch” single. Madonna confidently plays with the words and syllables like it’s an Addicted to Sweat work-out routine.

This song is a mix of various styles and can best be described as acoustic meets electronic. The breaks transition progressively from a brilliant melodic construction to an EDM sound. We only wish there was no vocoder involved as it gives a very forced and dated feel to the whole song.

Co-penned by Toby, Mozella and S1, Illuminati could become a thrilling, forward-thinking dance-pop hit.

ugh what a bunch of bullshit. (no offence to you Rob, love your artwork as always!)

Actually, I've come across such posts in every single Madonna forum I've ever frequented over the past 11 years. But they've come from a relatively small nummer of posters who have kept posting variations of the same critical posts over and over.

In all Madonna forums I've ever visited, a vast majority of the posters are generally very positive towards Madonna.

Yes, quite a few posters both here and in the Tribe forum are critical of her recent albums, but most people in both forums express their criticism in respectful terms.

In both forums, my favourite posters usually back up any criticism of Madonna or other artists with well-reasoned arguments.

I never frequented Tribe on a regular basis, MNation has pretty much always been my "home", so maybe it is indeed a vocal minority that is nasty. The few times I did TRY to read the posts it was just overwhelmingly awful! I couldn't believe some of the things I was reading. Some of the things I read there would NEVER fly at a forum dedicated to another artist, people would be getting banned left and right. Yet, when Gaga gets dissed, you get banned.......it's just a bit fucked up for a Madonna forum.

I could be totally wrong on this, but maybe someone else remembers this too.....or maybe I'm just a deluded Madonna stan creating scenarios in my head. ;) I swear I remember around HC era (or maybe even Celebration) some fans from there actually made a video basically telling Madonna everything they feel she's been doing wrong and what she needs to do to get back on track again. Supposedly this was sent to her or posted somewhere in hopes she would view it. PLEASE tell me someone else remembers this.....lol....I'm gonna feel a little nuts otherwise.

what if these exclusives/rumors were accurate? What if these are the actual songs to be on the album?

I really think they are.

Both Drowned and Rama recieved a cd with all these demos and they made a deal to leak some information of them little by little...while the new album isn't finished.

Edited by Toymix

My theory is that both sites have connections with collectors (might be only one collector who provides info for both sites) and I could imagine that Drowned and Rama are willing to pay for these "exclusives". It is obvious that they did not hear any of the songs, otherwise they would surely post more of the lyrics and could provide more thorough descriptions.

I'm SUPER critical of Madonna, and everyone knows I think she's past her peak creatively and commercially, and I get shit for it, but I still enjoy following her career and I like plenty of what she does. She's the queen. I would NEVER say something so silly as "she needs to retire." That's a surefire sign of someone trolling. It's probably not even a fan. Just regurgitating little monster talking points.

200.gif

Question:

Did Madonna post the Joan of Arc Instagram picture before or after the info about it being a song was leaked?

Because if she did it after the info was leaked, then it pretty much means she's aware of the leaks and actually.. err, endorsing them.

its all planned out by madonna and her team...including the leaks of the two erotica songs...they did all this because they knew the album was taking fuckin FOREVER

but if the fuckin album leaks its her own damn fault! where is art for freedom influence!??!?!

AND (lol) if reinventing ur look is not as effective as reinventing ur marketing.