New album: the Queen wants this album finished! Some fans still acting VERY dumb!

i'm actually more ok with alicia keys than britney, miley, or nicki minaj with madonna. hopefully this means no more childish and uninspired music

Lots of newbies coming on board recently. Moreso than recent era's. Could it be that the non traditional promo really worked? What is it that is attracting so many new and young fans lately. It's really awesome to see.

Song Recap :

1. Bitch, I'm Madonna (Diplo & Ariel)

2. Unapologetic Bitch (Diplo & Ariel)

3. Living For Love (Diplo & Ariel) Ft Alicia Keys?

4. Autotune Baby (Diplo & Ariel)

5. Rebel Heart (Avicii)

6. Inside Out (Avicii)

7. Messiah (Avicii & Abel)

8. Addicted (Avicii)

9. Heartbreak City (Avicii)

10. Two Steps Behind (Avicii)

11. Devil Prays (Avicii)

12. Joan Of Arc (Toby Gad & S1)

13. Iconic (Toby Gad & S1)

14. Illuminati (Toby Gad & S1)

15. Body Shop (Toby Gad & S1)

16. Holy Water (Martin Kierzenbaum)

17. Wash All Over Me (?)

18. Vedi Veci Vici (?)

Will Hard Candy and MDNA be deemed the immature era in Madonna's career? :s98::s98:

Not by me. I never understood what was so "immature" about those 2 albums like she is a pop artist and she was making pop records is not she was a country,opera,rock or folk singer that all of the sudden decided to record a pop dance record. Go figure.

When do u guys think she will shoot the Album Artwork with Mert & Marcus? I remember she shot the MDNA artwork in December 11, & then the album came 3 months later, so if we are getting a December 2014 release the artwork would have to be shot this month? Maybe she was discussing ideas with them & Giovanni Bianco on her Ibiza holiday last month too?

When do u guys think she will shoot the Album Artwork with Mert & Marcus? I remember she shot the MDNA artwork in December 11, & then the album came 3 months later, so if we are getting a December 2014 release the artwork would have to be shot this month? Maybe she was discussing ideas with them & Giovanni Bianco on her Ibiza holiday last month too?

She always tags them on IG so yeah I bet they are throwing around ideas. Maybe they already shot the art work.

Not by me. I never understood what was so "immature" about those 2 albums like she is a pop artist and she was making pop records is not she was a country,opera,rock or folk singer that all of the sudden decided to record a pop dance record. Go figure.

THANK YOU!!!!!!

Like the woman can't have fun every know and then. Or make a fun dance record. Or act however she damn well pleases.

I sometimes wonder if people realize what artist they're actually a fan of......

Plus, "immature" has an insidious feel to it... much like the people who are always bitching for her to "act her age"... reeks of ageism.

As if somehow light, fun dance records are only the sole property of people under 25? (perhaps that's why so many of them suck nowadays...)

She always tags them on IG so yeah I bet they are throwing around ideas. Maybe they already shot the art work.

If they already shot the artwork wouldn't Madonna tease or we'd know something about it? I don't think she has ever shot the artwork before the album is finished has she?

Time is now running out for a 2014 release I fear.

I am thinking she will finish the album by next month. Shot the artwork in November. Film video in December & release the single in Jan, album in Feb/March.

Edited by rebelheart

Haha, I was joking. Hence, the clown faces! LOL.

hi and warm welcome to the only M fan site with grace and style. If you don't mind, curious how you became a fan and can you share with us what album is your favorite.?

Thanks, I first became a fan when I heard Hung Up back in 05 (I was only 13yrs old), I loved it from Day 1, then brought Confessions (my first M album) & she become my No. 1 favourite & has been ever since though missing the last 3 tours time & time again has been very disappointing & heartbreaking & has nearly made me stop following her but with every new era comes new hope I will finally see my idol for the first time.

Also my fav album would be a tie between ROL & Erotica, depending what mood I'm in.

If they already shot the artwork wouldn't Madonna tease or we'd know something about it? I don't think she has ever shot the artwork before the album is finished has she?

Time is now running out for a 2014 release I fear.

I am thinking she will finish the album by next month. Shot the artwork in November. Film video in December & release the single in Jan, album in Feb/March.

If you fallow her on IG you would notice some hints in pictures like the one where she looks like she had a haircut and she looks all made up. Something is going on for sure.

Thanks, I first became a fan when I heard Hung Up back in 05 (I was only 13yrs old), I loved it from Day 1, then brought Confessions (my first M album) & she become my No. 1 favourite & has been ever since though missing the last 3 tours time & time again has been very disappointing & heartbreaking & has nearly made me stop following her but with every new era comes new hope I will finally see my idol for the first time.

Also my fav album would be a tie between ROL & Erotica, depending what mood I'm in.

Those two are my fave as well. Did you like MDNA and HC?

THANK YOU!!!!!!

Like the woman can't have fun every know and then. Or make a fun dance record. Or act however she damn well pleases.

I sometimes wonder if people realize what artist they're actually a fan of......

Plus, "immature" has an insidious feel to it... much like the people who are always bitching for her to "act her age"... reeks of ageism.

As if somehow light, fun dance records are only the sole property of people under 25? (perhaps that's why so many of them suck nowadays...)

Well if you meant me bitching about her acting her age, I wasn't. Immature wasn't meant to be a criticism or any disrespect towards Madonna. When I said immature I meant 'fun' or 'lighthearted.' Jesus, not everything is a jab at Madonna. You're not the only fan you know?

OMG!!! It's so difficult to keep up with this thread, so much info and things and everything!!!!!!

oh, i'm so excited. I dreamt of the album tonight. Artwork was simmilar to Somethig To Remember (white background, soft clothes), it was a double album. First song on the second disc started accapella and suddenly, at the 30 sec mark started the big production and it was that We R Superstars track and i was laughing and thinking "oh God, this woman has really trolled us", hahaha

Love the Alicia Keys rumour, because that's something different!

Exciting developments eh...! Suddenly the horizon looks a lot brighter after alla the rumour`s n info flying back n forth.. Maybe we`re about to see some real hard n fast confirmation real soon..........

As one of the oldest people on here, sigh......! I gotta love reading all the to-ing n fro-ing with you young nippers all biting each other backsides to get ya points across.......One thing you sure can`t fault, is the passionate approach from an M fan...... And how great is it to see all these young un`s appreciating M`s music....... ;) You guys have impeccable taste.

Exciting developments eh...! Suddenly the horizon looks a lot brighter after alla the rumour`s n info flying back n forth.. Maybe we`re about to see some real hard n fast confirmation real soon..........

As one of the oldest people on here, sigh......! I gotta love reading all the to-ing n fro-ing with you young nippers all biting each other backsides to get ya points across.......One thing you sure can`t fault, is the passionate approach from an M fan...... And how great is it to see all these young un`s appreciating M`s music....... ;) You guys have impeccable taste.

I'm 25, turning 26 in November. :popcorn2:

Love the Alicia Keys rumour, because that's something different!

Yeh, it could be everything from an actual duet to Alicia having co-written and co-produced a song.

After all, AK has written songs for several other artists during her career, including Christina Aguilera, Nas, Will Smith, Lil Wayne, Whitney Houston and Emeli Sandé.

So Diplo previously mentioned he was getting back into the studio with M in July and as far as I'm concerned that didn't happen...song guess is they finally met 2 months later.

Diplo seems like a fucking direspectful dick.

Whatever, I'm excited to hear it regardless but I can tell M's little attitude about him not having focused on her music since they last worked together and now not being as motivated as she'd like.

Well, Madgemusic85....... You wont be so quick to be eating alla that popcorn when ya my age, sonny ma lad and ya metabolic rate has slowed to that of a 3 toed Sloth, and every mouthful of that corn just means another pound of fat stuck to ya ribcage... Not that im bitter about it or nuffing, but don't rub your youthful vigour in my face .......Meh .. what am I thinking... carry on rubbing.....!

:hornybig:!

Huge sigh... ! "43".......gulp! I know I still look 20, so hold with the compliments...... But I`m starting to think that I`m actually the oldest bloke here... ... I thought this place would be fulla M fans my age. Ya know , like old skool fans from back in the day that remember when M had hairy pitts and a bit of a tache going on.... ! :smile:

Edited by bumholegeorge

Well, Madgemusic85....... You wont be so quick to be eating alla that popcorn when ya my age, sonny ma lad and ya metabolic rate has slowed to that of a 3 toed Sloth, and every mouthful of that corn just means another pound of fat stuck to ya ribcage... Not that im bitter about it or nuffing, but don't rub your youthful vigour in my face .......Meh .. what am I thinking... carry on rubbing.....!

:hornybig:!

I'm trying to lose weight now, before I turn 30! LOL.

No, I'm not rubbing, just sharing.

Again a duet for a lead single?? I don't mind but I don't know... a single yes but not for a lead! Maybe on diplo record??

I agree, would be nice to have the first single being just good old madge.

Otherwise people gonna start moaning about how she is "relying on a younger artist blah blah.."

Even if the album won't be released until March 2015,I see no reason why she can't release the first single soon.Then,closer to the album release date,she can drop a second single.

First single: "Living For Love" featuring Alica Keyes (release date: late October)

This will tide us over for awhile ;)

Completely agree!

I just fear leaks if the album is finished soon and held back until March.

But all these new teasers from the studio this week are exciting!!!