New album: the Queen wants this album finished! Some fans still acting VERY dumb!

There are so many song descriptions!!! I have a reaaaally strong feeling we'll get the album this year (in time for black friday, that's for sure). I hope the Avicii tracks get to be on the album!

Edited by juanmaxxx

Those latest descriptions got me really excited!! Sounds really promising.

I feel bad for avicii though. Hope he gets well soon. That said, i hope some avicii tracks make it onto the album and even released as a single. Avicii is big here in europe so i'm hoping his sound combined with the M touch will create magic.

I read somewhere that she was really fond of the photoshoot she did with her sitting on a motrocycle (i forgot the magazine) she wanted to use some for the albm. So maybe she isnt doing a new photoshoot, artwork and will se these pics. Sounds plausible if the album title may be "Rebel Heart"

Im guessing that if the album isnt going to be released this year though we wont get a single this year.

If it is to be believed, the Avicii tracks sound quite introspective and folky. The Diplo tracks sound quite manic and fun, not as introspective at least. This, to me, sounds like a sequel to the Music album. This is a happy development in my book.

doesnt she mean TRICKS? lol

oh and that many versions song bim bam boom is fuckin the Gang Bang demo, god.

I'm happy you said this because that was my initial thought. Those lyrics are exactly like the Mika demo. That poster has no idea what he/she is talking about on Popjustice obviously.

I'm happy you said this because that was my initial thought. Those lyrics are exactly like the Mika demo. That poster has no idea what he/she is talking about on Popjustice obviously.

That poster is pulling shit from their ass with their own hand. Disgusting. Let's stop talking about them.

Hey I'm new here!! I really feel this 2014 release!!

"People are scared. If this doesn't work i have a few other trucks!"

She really deals with hater like a boss IMO

Welcome!

:tigger:

Off topic: U2 is performing during the iPhone 6 presentation.

EDIT: They released their new album!!!!!!!

Damn,I was hoping that Madonna would do something like this! This is a smart move on U2's part.

So Guy O./Live Nation were behind the free U2 album, I wonder what they have in store for M... It seems the focus behind that was to forgo a chart position for exposure and forthcoming tour sales. Now THAT'S non traditional promo! :laugh:

Off topic: U2 is performing during the iPhone 6 presentation.

EDIT: They released their new album!!!!!!!

:wow:

I guess no one had seen that coming!

Their new album, Songs of Innocence, will be released physically on 13 October. Until then, it's an iTunes exclusive. And it's free to download!

EDIT: If you have an iDevice and/or an iTunes account, U2's new album has already been added to your music library.

So Guy O./Live Nation were behind the free U2 album, I wonder what they have in store for M... It seems the focus behind that was to forgo a chart position for exposure and forthcoming tour sales. Now THAT'S non traditional promo! :laugh:

This would have been a perfect opportunity for Madonna.