New album: the Queen wants this album finished! Some fans still acting VERY dumb!

Ok, it's a new day. I want at least 2 exclusives today about 2 tracks that won't make the album.

:lmao: Complete with the melt-downs about the lyrics, message and production all based on the opinion of someone at some other site who claims to have heard the songs. Just madness.

From pop justice forum:

"Can't name my source (wanker, I know), but something has changed in regards to the release, something 'bad'. Album is out next year, possible single towards the end of this year. Not expecting anyone to believe me, just thought I'd post what I knew."

"The fan sites were being drip fed the info to post by Madonna's people, so I should imagine it will now stop, although don't be surprised if something 'leaks'."

Ilumintati doesn't sound that good on paper. It backs up the argument that the leaked songs we are hearing might only be the ones she knows she is not using.

It makes sense for her to keep the real tracks a secret.

This makes sense for me! Maybe all this "leaking" is just a way to keep people interested...I mean, marketing...

…something has changed in regards to the release, something 'bad'.

I can't really imagine what it means. Sounds like the finished songs were destroyed by a fire, the computer broke down or someone sneaked into her house while she way away and stole all the copies :lmao: The whole thing seems like she got back from holiday and the next day when she woke up she realized that there's not enough time to finish everything 'til November. Well, I hope a new single is still coming out this year. I think that would be the least that we deserve after the constant teasing, and I say that without any negativity :) I would not mind a ballad, so we might get a christmas no. 1. :)

. Well, I hope a new single is still coming out this year. I think that would be the least that we deserve after the constant teasing, and I say that without any negativity :)

No negativity just a little sarcasm. You don't sound real upset.

From pop justice forum:

"Can't name my source (wanker, I know), but something has changed in regards to the release, something 'bad'. Album is out next year, possible single towards the end of this year. Not expecting anyone to believe me, just thought I'd post what I knew."

"The fan sites were being drip fed the info to post by Madonna's people, so I should imagine it will now stop, although don't be surprised if something 'leaks'."

:cries:

Stop the drama.

What drama? Just an observation. Don't create things. Just like with Madonna if you put something out there people can respond to it. I could very simply say the same thing to you for your response to what Madonna put out there. I at least entertained what you said even though I didn't like it. You just dismiss as "drama" what you don't like.

"something bad"? this better not be about M herself and only about the album.

can't someone ask the source if it's about the album and not a health issue because those kind of things worry me a little.

I'm still hoping for a soundtrack single. And most likely that's gonna be Messiah. It has been rumored Messiah would be a promo single only which would fit perfectly fine. So the question is what movie could it be. Well, there is "Exodus: Gods and Kings" (or The Ten Commandments if you will). Moses was some kind of Messiah. But I guess this would be to literal.

I don't think the album is a mess because why would her people drip feed if that was the case. I think Madonna suddenly changed plans for a later date instead of this year, if these so called rumours are true.

Queen is not ready.

"Something bad". Is Interscope broke? Thanks to spending millions and millions for Gaga promo wihtout getting the return?

i think Mercy formatted the hard drive where all the demo masters were stored

From pop justice forum:

lol...these sources.

Something "bad" happened and the album is gonna be out next year. (using a current rumour? ok...)

The leaks are supposed to stop...but something MIGHT leak anyway.

A new single MIGHT come out this year...but it might not as well.

Either Madonna's camp has no idea what to do or these rumors are just made up stuff that any of us could write, really!

It`s impressive how you guys paid more attention to bad news then good.

It's just necessary one rumosr saying "something bad happened" and everybody will star to think that she really delayed the album for a bad reason that the recording process is a mess WTF...and the craziness takes over everything and this will affect directly in the results of the new single and album.

This happened with the ARTPOP Lady Gaga album. Before the releasing, there were so many negative notes about it that her new album was already born dead.

No one can prove that she intended to release the album this year and now changed because "something bad happened"

No one can prove that she's back to studio to redo the album.

No one can prove anything.

Edited by Toymix

i think Mercy formatted the hard drive where all the demo masters were stored

WHAT DO YOU MEAN IT'S NOT IN THE COMPUTER!!??

She probably just made the artistic decision to give herself more time because she wants it to be perfect.

Something bad would have to be a massive un intended leak of some kind. Like the lead single leaking and her changing her mind about releasing it and going back to the drawing board.

She alluded to Miley and then made the post about not serving a half baked cake. So what happened between those two post that could be "bad," I dunno. It's probably just made up bs.