New album thread: "Good things come to those who wait" says the Queen

from DrownedMadonna.com:

Originally Addicted was called The One That Got Away, but Madonna changed it because it had the same name of a Katy Perry’s single.

We remind you that there is not a setlist yet. We’ll see if Madonna will include Addicted in her upcoming album. Well, it’s very likely!

So she changed it to......the same name as a Madonna's (sic) song?

Oh and way to cover their own arse...."It might be included....then again it might not."

The cross-promotion going on in this thread for those shitty sites is hilarious (Maybe Msig will go ONE DAY without mentioning Mtripe for example....)

I went through MT's forum and there is no definitive information that Madonna decided to "rework" the record or that she wasn't satisfied.

All they are talking about is the comment that the Paolo poster wrote about having a friend in the industry who doesn't think the album is coming out this year.

Which we've all read that post and realized that it could be wrong. There is no post about Madonna reworking the album or whatever. I don't even know how that got started.

I find it hard to believe that all this info about the tracks is leaking out of their control. I'm still going to believe and hope the record drops this year.

Otherwise all this hype, Instagram posts, fake rumors have just been exhausting and pointless.

It's like a competition between the fan sites to give us all news. This is a good week to be a fan for me. I love all this

Saying hello from MadonnaTripe.

Popcorn is hot and soda is fresh. :popcorn:

Loving the show. :swordplay:

There is a post by Paolo, I don't want to quote it now, but he said that MTribe respects M's creative process and they decided to take more time to work on the new album.

From Madonnarama:

Addicted/The One That Got Away

This incredible song is another case of self-examination for Madonna.

Its about being under the spell of a poisonous love and how pain can turn into an addiction.

The song is about how manipulative people can be when they deal with a partner in love.

Im addicted to the one that got away sings Madonna as she sees clearly in the lies of her partner: Your truth is a lie Bittersweet, but oh so divine

Its a powerful bittersweet song about Madonna being attracted to the dark. She saw she was gonna get her heart broken, but still went for it and the guy got away with it.

This mid-tempo track includes both the electric and acoustic guitar.

Its Avicii at his best and should definitely be on the album!

Read more: http://www.madonnarama.com/posts-en/2014/09/03/everything-you-need-to-know-about-madonnas-upcoming-album-exclusive/#ixzz3CIMqsq00

i love the rumours but this site vs site competition is didic. I prefer the little bits of info or rumours we get from drownedmadonna. they are more in tune with her instagram. aside from UNAPOLOGETIC bitch (or/and bitch, im madonna. i don't know anymore.) they just sound very mature compared to what rama says and I love the description of the sound of the music as well.

There is a post by Paolo, I don't want to quote it now, but he said that MTribe respects M's creative process and they decided to take more time to work on the new album.

Says something of the nature that " we could have posted before that we had no new info because she still working on it but we respect her creative process, so we haven't blah blah blah."

As if they haven't said she's still working on it out of respect for her?

It seems that whole idea is coming from this industry "source" Paolo supposedly has. I don't know. Currently very annoyed about the whole thing.

well if those songs leak like GMAYL , madonna needs a new team , because it would be fucked up to have that happening again

Exactly. Either put the album out now or get to the bottom of who in her team is sharing her music. It's gotta stop

The only thing I hope and pray for is that Madonna and her team really listen closely and choose the lead single wisely!

GMAYL was a terrible choice and doesn't reflect the album well at all, this lead needs to be 100times better, I hope they choose the opposit of GMAYL, somethin against the grain and different....not commercial fodder!

I don't know what to believe but the last 48hours have satisfied a whole year of zero!

One things for sure, I think it's a dead cert the album will be out early 2015.

But I hope the hype continues minus leaks this fall and overspills into mainstream media, Madonna needs the hype again and to get people thirsty for new music.

ANOTHER ONE FROM DROWNED:

After leaking news of new Madonna tracks first, another one is here. It's a mid-tempo acoustic number called "Objects." She is really baring it all!

Extremely personal song where Madonna recounts objects given to her by former lovers. "All the objects you gave me I hold / the truth is never what you told"

It is like "Words" from Erotica and the song features the use of different languages.

This will make you want to dance, but in a different way.

"Objects all around / you were never profound / Strip me down to the core / Now you want more? / Is my heart an object to you?"

We don't know if this will be on the album but we applaud the song writers...we are told this was a Natalia Kills collaboration!

Stay tuned…

Credits: DrownedMadonna.com.

its too bad madonna hasnt learned from the GMAYL leak.

we'll get the leaked first single next month and then madonna wont release the fuckin thing until february next year thinking thats ok in these times, lol.

So she changed it to......the same name as a Madonna's (sic) song?

Oh and way to cover their own arse...."It might be included....then again it might not."

The cross-promotion going on in this thread for those shitty sites is hilarious (Maybe Msig will go ONE DAY without mentioning Mtripe for example....)

Well, you really shouldn't put MTribe on the same level as the other fansites though. Unlike MRama etc., Tribe stays rather quiet with their 'exclusives' and rarely ever comes out with revealing insider reports, but if they do, they usually are spot on with everything they are saying. I don't know how informed they are concerning this new album (I'm not registered there), but I do trust them with their news. I don't ever remember them being wrong on something, that's for sure.

Judging by their recent posts though, I do agree about MRama and DrownedMadonna, those are really not worth to care about. It's hilarious how DrownedMadonna claims to have heard a song which hasn't been reported before, and an hour after MRama comes out with the exact same news...Even though they didn't include that song in any of their previous news :-S

Absolutely... If any of this stuff is really on the money and its getting out onto forums like this, then its only a matter of time before the music starts to leak out through the cracks too.... I cant see that M can sit on an album until next year that could leak in the next few days/weeks.. That would be disastrous for this new Era....

Thers gotta be some kind of official announcement after alla this from the M camp... This is one hell of a lotta info to hit all in one day....

Tis the storm before the erm, storm...