New album thread: "Good things come to those who wait" says the Queen

Yeah, HE had real info, that those other sites lifted from here and printed as "exclusives". Wonder where he is?

He was the one who leaked applause on this forum, so he terminated his account to save the forum :(

Madonnarama can confirm that Madonna has already recorded over 40 different songs in various styles for her upcoming album and we’re going to give you an exclusive look into the recording process.

Thanks to a rather unusual Skype CHATarrow-10x10.png with a mysterious anonymous contact, we’ve been able to have a first listen to multiple tracks from various recording sessions for Madonna’s forthcoming album.

Madonna has worked with many producers and collaborators, including Avicii, Diplo, Natalia Kills, Martin Kierszenbaum, S1, Toby Gad, MoZella, MNEK and even Pharrell!

Some of the songs are incredibly good, some are forgettable, but only Madonna will have the final say on which tracks will make the cut.

The original demos with Avicii (Rebel Heart, Messiah…) have a great concept and it’s everything you can expect from a Madonna album. It’s smart, mature and rich, but it lacks the real radio hits.

Madonna’s work with Diplo (Bitch I’m Madonna, Living for love, Unapologetic Bitch…) is more trap/electro pop. Some of these tracks are a better fit for radio play, although they can sound a little immature at times.

The Toby/Mozella/S1 (Iconic, Body Shop, Joan of Ark…) collaboration has some truly great songs, in constrast to the sessions with Natalia Kills and Martin Kierszenbaum aren’t particularly interesting.

Needless to say that with nearly 50 songs, Madonna has enough material to release a double album.

A lot of the track titles have already been revealed on Instagram, but they’re hidden in what seems like random Madonna banter. Madonnarama can confirm that the following tracks (mentioned by Madonna) have been recorded during the sessions for the new album…

Autotune Baby

Bitch, I’m Madonna

Body Shop

Holy Water

Iconic

Inside Out

Joan of Ark

Living for Love/Carry On

Messiah

Rebel Heart

Unapologetic Bitch

Veni Vedi Vici

Wash all over me

Please keep in MINDarrow-10x10.png that no final tracklist has been selected for the album yet!

Here are some descriptions, which will be updated with time…

Living for Love/Carry on

“Living for love, I’m gonna carry on, love’s gonna lift me up”, goes this snappy track about the sanctity of survival, using a luminescent collection of escalating 90s influenced tempos.

Madonna recorded a few “I survived a hard breakup and am stronger for it” anthems, but “Living for Love/Carry on” is probably the most accessible and club friendly one.

She
ASSURES
arrow-10x10.png
her audience that her past flame is in the past, and that she’s ready to move on, with a little help from God.

Madonna talks about how allowing herself to love made her strong and feel reborn, but by letting down her guard, she forgot who she was and didn’t hear the
ALARM
arrow-10x10.png

Now that the love is over, she says she’s willing to forgive but will never forget.

With the help of a choir, Madonna addresses a kinda odd sounding prayer to God to help her heal fast and allow her to
LOVE AGAIN
arrow-10x10.png

With an undeniable, instantly catchy hook, in typical Madonna fashion, she’s telling off her ex-boyfriend, but there’s a festive flair that makes the whole break-up seem rather uplifting than dour.

Although the unfinished version of the song lacks a little originality in its production, Living for Love translates the soulful optimism of Madonna. It’s all about empowering yourself after a breakup, getting back on your feet and giving a chance to new love.

Unapologetic Bitch

Madonna’s new track slams the dancer’s sexual prowess as well as mocking his lack of wealth, following their break up in 2013 after three years of
DATING
arrow-10x10.png

The song
CONTAINS
arrow-10x10.png
the lyrics: “I know you’d like it if I stayed home and cried. But that ain’t gonna happen, here’s the reason why: When we did it, I’ll admit it, wasn’t satisfied.”

Another line boasted: “I’m popping bottles that you can’t even afford. I’m throwing parties and you won’t get in the door.”

The track has a reggae-themed chorus, which Madonna ends with an expletive-filled rant against her former lover, with the line: “You know you never really know how much your bullshit cost me, but fuck you.

The reggae-influenced track has a strong statement about Madonna taking responsibility for being considered a bitch because sometimes you have to call it like it is.

Madonna suffered from the breakup of the three year
RELATIONSHIP
arrow-10x10.png
with Brahim Zaibat, and the lyrics “Unapologetic Bitch” reinforce this: “It almost killed me but I’m better off alone.”

Even though Madonna had a tough time, she starts the song off saying she’s waking up happy to know he’s gone and that she’s ready to move on with her life.

Madonna also give the
IMPRESSION
arrow-10x10.png
that Zaibat expressed some regrets about leaving as the chorus goes “You know you never really knew how much you loved me til you lost me, did you?

Heartbreak City

This track has absolutely nothing to do with Guy Ritchie but deals with Madonna’s recent break-up with Brahim Zaibat. We’ve been informed that more than one track on the album is about the ending of their three year
RELATIONSHIP
arrow-10x10.png
which left Madonna more vulnerable than most people might think.

Some lyrics:

“Cut me down the middle, fucked me up a little. You said I was your queen. I tried to give you everything. And now you want your freedom.”

“You got just what you came for, a bit of fame and fortune, and I’m no longer needed.”

“You tore me into pieces, you didn’t have no damn reason. I let you in my kingdom, you helped yourself with everything.”

“I curse the day we met. This memory is haunting me. I wish I could forget.”

Two Steps Behind

The song isn’t directed towards Lady Gaga, but to all younger artists trying to steal Madonna’s recipe. Even though Madonna had fun writing and recording this track, there’s a big possibility that it won’t be included on the album.

Some lyrics:

“You’re a copycat [...] Where is my royalty? [...] You’re a pretty girl, I’ll give you that.”

“Did you study me hard enough? [...] You’re never gonna be, you’re just a wannabe me. [...] Like a sister all messed-up, who’s gonna help you out? [...] In your fantasy, you can try it all. But you can’t be me.”

“You can walk the walk, even talk the talk. But you’ll always be two steps behind me.”

Stay tuned for more details on Madonna’s upcoming album!

Read more: http://www.madonnarama.com/posts-en/2014/09/03/everything-you-need-to-know-about-madonnas-upcoming-album-exclusive/#ixzz3CHWVl8x0

woooow Madonnarama just posted the best bexclusive yet!

But it kinda worries me that she doesn't know where to start with the final tracklist, and 40 songs? i'm pretty sure that she'll release a double album or maybe part 1 and 2!

Kinda excited for the Pharrell tracks and algo for the ones with Diplo, the Natalia and Avicii tracks seem kinda weak.

Guest ditaluver

im loving the rumors!!!!!!

IM SO READY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

but i do feel they seemed a bit negative. from a madonnasite, at least

Well to be honest Madonnarama did not provide any news with this article, which shows their authenticity. The only thing that sounds new to me is the review of Living for Love, but even that can be made up from the leaked lyrics. I don't really believe that there is a song called Autotune Baby.

Well to be honest Madonnarama did not provide any news with this article, which shows their authenticity. The only thing that sounds new to me is the review of Living for Love, but even that can be made up from the leaked lyrics. I don't really believe that there is a song called Autotune Baby.

Seems they just copied and pasted from other articles that we've read.

The Madonnarama article is full of negativity

It's as if they listened to the record and shrugged

No it's not, they're just saying they found some sessions to be great and some others weaker.

woooow Madonnarama just posted the best bexclusive yet!

But it kinda worries me that she doesn't know where to start with the final tracklist, and 40 songs? i'm pretty sure that she'll release a double album or maybe part 1 and 2!

Kinda excited for the Pharrell tracks and algo for the ones with Diplo, the Natalia and Avicii tracks seem kinda weak.

I think she should release one album with the mature deeper introspective songs and another one with the more pop radio friendly fun "immature" songs.

Well if moe was a phony, why didn't y'all just say somethin back then instead of waiting till now? I would have never begged for him to post had I known what y'all are sayin now. :1251:

We did.

As for that rama article, I'm still loling @ shit like "luminescent collection of escalating 90s influenced tempos".

rama famously and blatantly made-up bullshit stories in the past so it's difficult to believe them tbh.

I didn't think that article was that negative. Obviously if you record 40 songs, not every single one is going to be equally good and someone is going to like some better than the others.

Meanwhile MTribe posted the boyculture article. I don't trust any fansites anymore. DrownedMadonna seems to be bring info from collectors, so I do believe that demos are circulating. As Diplo said there are songs with numerous different versions, it is inevitable that some of them leak.

I didn't think that article was that negative. Obviously if you record 40 songs, not every single one is going to be equally good and someone is going to like some better than the others.

And there're those songs that isn't quite good in the first listening but with the time it turns great.

Guest ditaluver

Demos on a Skype chat?!!!! I mean really?!!

it could happen. ive heard demos over the phone on a voicemail. however, thats not to say this is true

They complimented one grouping of the songs, the Toby Gad/S1 songs, and essentially trashed or shrugged off every other collab.

If that's not negativity then I'd be hard pressed to find a better example.

They just trashed the Natalia Kills group.

Stop the drama.