New album thread: "Good things come to those who wait" says the Queen

i do think her people r leaking info (with m's approval of course) but shes got to look out cuz we dont want another give me all ur luvin leak!

hopefully this isnt another "billboard clip"/ album dropping rumor like last time.

In the space of a day I go from euphoric anticipation ['Joan Of Arc'; 'Messiah' orchestra; gospel choir] to overwhelming sense of dread ['Unapologetic Bitch', Miley Cyrus, some iPhone app voice?]. I'm leaning more towards a feeling this album will be either extreme - a complete embarrassing mess, or a masterstroke of genius. Unsettling times.

Sucks to be you, Lil Mary Sunshine!

I have no idea what to think anymore!? In the space of a day I go from euphoric anticipation ['Joan Of Arc'; 'Messiah' orchestra; gospel choir] to overwhelming sense of dread ['Unapologetic Bitch', Miley Cyrus, some iPhone app voice?]. I'm leaning more towards a feeling this album will be either extreme - a complete embarrassing mess, or a masterstroke of genius. Unsettling times.

Or it could be a mix of the two, which could also describe MDNA or HC, though I wouldn't say either was genius or a mess.

I have no idea what to think anymore!? In the space of a day I go from euphoric anticipation ['Joan Of Arc'; 'Messiah' orchestra; gospel choir] to overwhelming sense of dread ['Unapologetic Bitch', Miley Cyrus, some iPhone app voice?]. I'm leaning more towards a feeling this album will be either extreme - a complete embarrassing mess, or a masterstroke of genius. Unsettling times.

No offense but I don't think you're seeing the potential brilliance of "Unapologetic Bitch."

Not every song she releases has to be deeply profound, she can still push boundaries and do something unique with a "fun" song.

I'm thrilled that she's bringing something to the table that isn't being played on the radio currently. Taking a chance and doing something daring is what I personally would prefer her to do.

It's practically a guarantee we will get higher quality music and lyrical content this time. Which is why it's baffling to me that with what we know so far, and what's rumored, that people are still complaining.

I want some official news or confirmation! Guy Oseary is way too quiet this era...with MDNA he even tweeted to tell us she was back in the studio..

Yeah but he's not even with her recently...and we already saw she's been tweeting from the studio. That and the reality that no bothering on Instagram or Facebook is gonna get us any results. Things will get announced when they are ready. I'm pretty sure they have a target date and not in the next couple of weeks.

This truly is an exciting time for Madonna fans. The last few days have been exhilarating and anxious at the same time. Something about this new beginning of an era is telling that she desperately wants to deliver a quality and different album with depth and uplifting music. Maybe this is a follow up to the tour with a scenario from darkness to light. It appears everyone has their own opinion about how the album should materialize and that is what makes us a fan. I have complete trust and faith that she and her team are going to make sure that history is written with this era.

i dont think we have anything to worry about, i mean if her fans would buy 'gimmie all ur luvin' that leaked four months in advance, wasnt as strong a lead single (to some!), selling over a million, going top ten....then by the sounds of this song it will be pretty big.

there is always that something in the air before a new madonna release...after all this time. :)

This is not an unsettling time. You are the unsettling 'lil bitch.

I remember there was a song called Sexy Bitch released years ago...did they play it on the radio or censored it?

In my native Denmark, where censorship isn't allowed, the explicit version was aired on radio.

For US and UK radio, the chorus was re-recorded as "Sexy Chick".

Unapologetic Chick :lol:

This truly is an exciting time for Madonna fans. The last few days have been exhilarating and anxious at the same time. Something about this new beginning of an era is telling that she desperately wants to deliver a quality and different album with depth and uplifting music. Maybe this is a follow up to the tour with a scenario from darkness to light. It appears everyone has their own opinion about how the album should materialize and that is what makes us a fan. I have complete trust and faith that she and her team are going to make sure that history is written with this era.

:thumbsup:

Are people thinking that Unapologetic Bitch is the same track reported as Bitch, I'm Madonna? I'm getting confused.

I think so. Diplo referred to it as 'Bitch, I'm Madonna' but maybe it's just a phrase she repeats throughout the song. I mean Timbaland thought that they recorded a song called 'La La' and that it was about coffee after all, so it might be possible that Diplo doesn't know the final name of the track.

Just saw this article online.

IS MADONNA COLLABORATING WITH SIRI FOR HER NEW SINGLE?
hbz-madonna-lead-26617012-sm.jpg
IS MADONNA COLLABORATING WITH SIRI FOR HER NEW SINGLE? From the editors of DigitalSpy.com, a new song starring Siri and Madonna may be in the works.
:

Madonna fans have noticed a possible team-up with Apple.

Rumors are circulating that the singer's alleged new single—titled either 'Unapologetic Bitch' or 'Bitch, I'm Madonna'—samples Siri's voice. Siri is an artificial intelligence assistant found on Apple iPhone and iPad devices.

madonna-siri-unapologetic-bitch.jpg

The speculation was increased further when someone noticed that saying 'Unapologetic Bitch' into Siri swiftly loads Madonna's Wikipedia page, seemingly creating a link between the service and the superstar.

Searching Wikipedia online, 'Unapologetic Bitch' isn't mentioned on Madonna's main page, making the Siri search result even more curious.

What's more, while simply typing 'Unapologetic Bitch' into Google or Bing does bring up results relating to Madonna, the star's main Wikipedia page isn't even within the first 30 search results.
It wouldn't be the first time the Cupertino-based company has teamed up with a female superstar. iTunes exclusively launched Beyoncé's self-titled album last December, after she surprised fans with a stealth release on the store.

Meanwhile, Diplo recently spoke about working with Madonna on 'Bitch, I'm Madonna', saying the track is "very cool".

Madonna has yet to confirm the release date for her 13th studio album, but has been teasing the recording process on Instagram with the hashtag #UnapologeticBitch.

We reached out to Siri for confirmation of a possible Madonna collaboration, but they declined to comment.

This!

From the reviews and what we suspect so far it seems to me that Unapologetic Bitch and Bitch, I'm Madonna are two different songs. If they are indeed different, then I hope they are not final titles, because I don't see the necessity of two titles with the word "bitch".

Guest bluejean

If it IS true it will be hilarious. And the perfect way to bring Madonna and the song to the attention of people under 25. They are all obsessed with the novelty of this Siri thing and having her on a track would be more effective than Miley or Katy. It's almost taking the piss out the whole duetting with a younger star to stay relevant.