New album thread: "Good things come to those who wait" says the Queen

If the rumors are indeed true, then I'm worried it's gonna be MDNA all over again.

- no overarching direction

- straight up dance pop music

- schizophrenic lyrics

- heartbroken ballads + crazy uptempos + juvenile bops

I expected her to expend her Art For Freedom project on the upcoming album and get super political, but let me just stop right here and hope for the best.

I really hope she give us another MDNA but this time full of Gmayl and superstars just to read the over dramatic comments from morons that don't get that this woman will do whatever fuck she wants with her music the way she has been doing since day one! Fuck the charts,ageist critics, radio and all haters!

I really hope she give us another MDNA but this time full of Gmayl and superstars just to read the over dramatic comments from morons that don't get that this woman will do whatever fuck she wants with her music the way she has been doing since day one! Fuck the charts,ageist critics, radio and all haters!

:clap:

I'd love for her to release (or leak) what looks and sounds like a real professional album, with all the rumored album track titles...but, full of GMAYLs/BDaySongs/Superstars/JimmyJimmy's (but real bad, cheap versions)...and then at the end of the album have it cut to "What the FUCK do you think you're doing? I'll release my shit when I'm ready assholes."... Just to fuck with her own fans (y'all know some out there deserve it).

:chuckle:

The Madonnarama article is full of negativity

It's as if they listened to the record and shrugged

Exactly... even Madonna's stylist sounded more positive about it.. Either the album lacks hits or sounds immature or is forgettable... those are very negative thoughts.

I want to hear "I'M BLOWN AWAY!" "I'M DYING!" "AWESOME!" AND "SICK!".

I can't believe we went from having pure poetry and writing skills to having the same sort of lyrics sounding so predictable and cliche.. Also, what do all this break up songs have anything to do with Art For Freedom?? Did that french dancer break her heart so bad?

If it's true they have heard all the songs why not giving us more info about the sound or the direction she's taking sonically?

Maybe they are trying to play reverse psychology by not getting us all excited so when the album is out and it's good - but not mind blowing - we are all going to love it still. LOOOOOOOL

Madonnarama can confirm that Madonna has already recorded over 40 different songs in various styles for her upcoming album and we’re going to give you an exclusive look into the recording process.

Thanks to a rather unusual Skype chat with a mysterious anonymous contact, we’ve been able to have a first listen to multiple tracks from various recording sessions for Madonna’s forthcoming album.

Madonna has worked with many producers and collaborators, including Avicii, Diplo, Natalia Kills, Martin Kierszenbaum, S1, Toby Gad, MoZella, MNEK and even Pharrell.

Some of the songs are incredibly good, some are forgettable, but only Madonna will have the final say on which tracks will make the cut.

The original demos with Avicii (Rebel Heart, Messiah…) have a great concept and it’s everything you can expect from a Madonna album. It’s smart, mature and rich, but it lacks the real radio hits.

Madonna’s work with Diplo (Bitch I’m Madonna, Living for love, Unapologetic Bitch…) is more trap/electro pop. Some of these tracks are a better fit for radio play, although they can sound a little immature at times.

The Toby/Mozella/S1 (Iconic, Body Shop, Joan of Ark…) collaboration has some truly great songs, in constrast to the sessions with Natalia Kills and Martin Kierszenbaum which aren’t particularly interesting.

Needless to say that with nearly 50 songs, Madonna has enough material to release a double album.

A lot of the track titles have already been revealed on Instagram, but they’re hidden in what seems like random Madonna banter. Madonnarama can confirm that the following tracks (mentioned by Madonna) have been recorded during the sessions for the new album…

Autotune Baby
Bitch, I’m Madonna
Body Shop
Holy Water
Iconic
Inside Out
Joan of Ark
Living for Love/Carry On
Messiah
Rebel Heart
Unapologetic Bitch
Veni Vedi Vici
Wash all over me

The following tracks haven’t been mentioned by Madonna on any social media, but we at Madonnarama can confirm they’re real…

Addicted/The One That Got Away

Please keep in mind that no final tracklist has been selected for the album yet!

Here are some descriptions, which will be updated with time…

Well, you really shouldn't put MTribe on the same level as the other fansites though. Unlike MRama etc., Tribe stays rather quiet with their 'exclusives' and rarely ever comes out with revealing insider reports, but if they do, they usually are spot on with everything they are saying. I don't know how informed they are concerning this new album (I'm not registered there), but I do trust them with their news. I don't ever remember them being wrong on something, that's for sure.

No. Tribe just claims to have info all the time (that their sources "won't let them" reveal) until another site comes out with it, then surprise surprise, out they come with some snippets concerning that same info. Putting Matt Rettenmund's blog entry on their site being the latest example of that. If they thought the album was delayed till next year, then why not say it earlier? I can't imagine them having any credible sources tbh, as it's well known, even among Madonna's management, that they are the dregs of the M fan community.

You realise the decent members from here who've been banned from there for sticking up for Madonna against the negative bullshit they propagate? The disgusting things they say about our members and moderators? The appalling forum full of unmoderated spiteful and nasty comments about the woman they're meant to be admiring?

Oh and the last so-called "exclusive" they had was way back when GMAYL leaked, and even then the info was nicked from elsewhere.

No. Tribe just claims to have info all the time (that their sources "won't let them" reveal) until another site comes out with it, then surprise surprise, out they come with some snippets concerning that same info. Putting Matt Rettenmund's blog entry on their site being the latest example of that. If they thought the album was delayed till next year, then why not say it earlier? I can't imagine them having any credible sources tbh, as it's well known, even among Madonna's management, that they are the dregs of the M fan community.

You realise the decent members from here who've been banned from there for sticking up for Madonna against the negative bullshit they propagate? The disgusting things they say about our members and moderators? The appalling forum full of unmoderated spiteful and nasty comments about the woman they're meant to be admiring?

Oh and the last so-called "exclusive" they had was way back when GMAYL leaked, and even then the info was nicked from elsewhere.

You state the truth and articulate things so wonderfully. Bravo Kim :thumbsup::clap:

the lyrics on most of the leaked songs, not all, sound good when read. however, some mdna songs sounded good on paper too but lacked proper production. love spent was very well written but should've been closer sounding to the live version versus the noise on the actual album. the album treatment would've been better for a remix. i hope she can use proper restraint on this album so that some tracks don't sound all over the place or sound flat with emotionless vocals like we've gotten on many tracks from recent albums. we need strong madonna vocals with power

Wow,so much info in the last few days!! This is exciting.My only concern is that,if the album is indeed being delayed until 2015,how are they gonna stop these songs from leaking? It might be a better idea to release the album sooner rather than later.

This is the first time in more than 10 years that i'm not following the album development... i don't know why but i guess HC and MDNA have left a bit of an impression on me that Madonna isn't really interested on creating edgy concepts or experiment on music anymore, we got a few flukes like Gang Bang and that was it on MDNA... i wish Madonna would be back on experimenting more and not play as safe as riding the wave of whatever current throwaway dance music trend.

Guest CzarnaWisnia

what an insightful comment.

This is the first time in more than 10 years that i'm not following the album development... i don't know why but i guess HC and MDNA have left a bit of an impression on me that Madonna isn't really interested on creating edgy concepts or experiment on music anymore, we got a few flukes like Gang Bang and that was it on MDNA... i wish Madonna would be back on experimenting more and not play as safe as riding the wave of whatever current throwaway dance music trend.

!

You haven't even heard anything from the new album yet.How do you know that Madonna is "playing it safe" this time around?

I can't imagine with al the latest news, demos, supposed confirmed songs that the album will not be released until next spring. My God, what else is there to report other than leaks before a long wait of 7 or more months? At this stage it appears very unlikely and damaging if it's not released soon.

Guest Rachelle of London

I still think the albums coming this year. Don't care what insider has the scoop and if it comes next year, ah well I will wait!

I agree with a lot you said. I hope fan don't think I'm attacking her, cause I'm not. The amazing trilogy of ROL, Music, and AL has not been topped for me. The 3 albums that followed were good, but not experiment. They all played it too safe.

I have been seeing this type of comments over and over for all her post-ROL albums.

I can't imagine with al the latest news, demos, supposed confirmed songs that the album will not be released until next spring. My God, what else is there to report other than leaks before a long wait of 7 or more months? At this stage it appears very unlikely and damaging if it's not released soon.

I think that Madonna and her team were intended to release the single/album this year...her instagram is a prove that she was starting to tease us but something happen and they changed everything.

This is the worst thing that could happen to Madonna right now.

Edited by Toymix

I have been seeing this type of comments over and over for all her post-ROL albums.

That's true. That's why I rarely mention it, because then it looks like Madonna bashing. But I'm sure a lot of fans feel the same. The last 3 album haven't strayed that much from familiar territory. A change would be nice.

the lyrics on most of the leaked songs, not all, sound good when read. however, some mdna songs sounded good on paper too but lacked proper production. love spent was very well written but should've been closer sounding to the live version versus the noise on the actual album. the album treatment would've been better for a remix. i hope she can use proper restraint on this album so that some tracks don't sound all over the place or sound flat with emotionless vocals like we've gotten on many tracks from recent albums. we need strong madonna vocals with power

Demo is to blame for the bad mixing of Love Spent! Hope he says away from the new album!