New album thread: "Good things come to those who wait" says the Queen

so they heard the songs but they can't confirm the siri "duet"? it sounds like a weird crazy song but no details about that one everyone seems the most curious about (for now?) all they said about that one is what the rumours are saying.

Does anyone else think that Mafonnarama article adds NOTHING to what's been said over the past week.

Stinks of shit to me.

yeah, when it comes to the description of the songs it's very vague.. and the fact that they couldn't even confirm or deny the siri thing.. unless they really just heard demos. (which is a good thing as rama doesn't seem "that" excited as I would've thought.. but first listens are always tricky)

Or they just don't wanna give the full review right now just to make suspense..

hmm that doesn't seem like their style tho does it? they're always the first to post new bits of info they find or hear about, whether its true or not.

edit: then again.. if they really don't have any new info and just want some hits to their site why are so many fans (including me, I admit) noticing the slight disappointing tone in the article? if anything, a fansite would be very positive - or at least neutral - so i do think they heard something - whether they're demos, almost finished, or completely fake.

So theres 40 songs but they only spoke about unfinished ones we know about??? Maybe some collectors have got the old demos but surely a lot would be finished if M's friends have already heard it.

yeah, when it comes to the description of the songs it's very vague.. and the fact that they couldn't even confirm or deny the siri thing.. unless they really just heard demos. (which is a good thing as rama doesn't seem "that" excited as I would've thought.. but first listens are always tricky)

I'm especially dubious as they claim to have heard them yet offer no new lyrics? Just a re hash of what other websites/articles have posted.

I don't really know whether I believe it

What in all the fucks are all these articles?!!!

I'm getting another MDNA/Hard Candy record (which is fine with me but it's not gonna be what we thought) ... Oh well I'm relaxed now. I don't think we're getting shit for another few months. AGAIN! :lol:

I'm especially dubious as they claim to have heard them yet offer no new lyrics? Just a re hash of what other websites/articles have posted.

I don't really know whether I believe it

Madonnarama posted the most detailed description so far of "Living for Love":

“Living for love, I’m gonna carry on, love’s gonna lift me up”, goes this snappy track about the sanctity of survival, using a luminescent collection of escalating 90s influenced tempos.

Madonna recorded a few “I survived a hard breakup and am stronger for it” anthems, but “Living for Love/Carry on” is probably the most accessible and club friendly one.

She assures her audience that her past flame is in the past, and that she’s ready to move on, with a little help from God.

Madonna talks about how allowing herself to love made her strong and feel reborn, but by letting down her guard, she forgot who she was and didn’t hear the alarm.

Now that the love is over, she says she’s willing to forgive but will never forget.

With the help of a choir, Madonna addresses a kinda odd sounding prayer to God to help her heal fast and allow her to love again.

With an undeniable, instantly catchy hook, in typical Madonna fashion, she’s telling off her ex-boyfriend, but there’s a festive flair that makes the whole break-up seem rather uplifting than dour.

Although the unfinished version of the song lacks a little originality in its production, Living for Love translates the soulful optimism of Madonna. It’s all about empowering yourself after a breakup, getting back on your feet and giving a chance to new love."

I'd would rather have info about the release date than the songs tidbits, i need to now if the album is coming out this year or na!

It seems like they didn't hear the Pharrell and MNEK tracks, also they didn't say anything about Miley which is kinda confirmed to be in da new album.

is drownedmadonna known to be more reliable than rama? I keep confusing both sites! Drownedmadonna seems to be correct about joan of arc (going by her IG post) and I think they were the first to bring that news. (just trying to figure out how reliable rama is..)

I'd would rather have info about the release date than the songs tidbits, i need to now if the album is coming out this year or na!

I think Boyculture is right: album release tentatively planned for next spring.

If it wasn't true, MadonnaTribe wouldn't have featured Boyculture's post on their news page.

They just trashed the Natalia Kills group.

Stop the drama.

Obviously you can't read:

The original demos with Avicii (Rebel Heart, Messiah…) have a great concept and it’s everything you can expect from a Madonna album. It’s smart, mature and rich, but it lacks the real radio hits.

Madonna’s work with Diplo (Bitch I’m Madonna, Living for love, Unapologetic Bitch…) is more trap/electro pop. Some of these tracks are a better fit for radio play, although they can sound a little immature at times.

The Toby/Mozella/S1 (Iconic, Body Shop, Joan of Ark…) collaboration has some truly great songs, in constrast to the sessions with Natalia Kills and Martin Kierszenbaum which aren’t particularly interesting.

So, the Avicii songs lack a real radio hit, the Diplo songs are immature, the Toby Gad songs are great, and the Natalia Kills songs aren't interesting.
Provided they paid compliments to the Avicii tracks but I find it hard to believe that Avicii couldn't make radio hits with Madonna
They paid this "compliment" to Living For Love (which is basically the only new thing from this article)
"Although the unfinished version of the song lacks a little originality in its production, Living for Love translates the soulful optimism of Madonna. It’s all about empowering yourself after a breakup, getting back on your feet and giving a chance to new love."

So basically they aren't really pleased with anything they supposedly heard other than the Toby Gad songs. With the others they give half handed compliments. That's not starting drama but basic reading. They are none too impressed.

is drownedmadonna known to be more reliable than rama? I keep confusing both sites! Drownedmadonna seems to be correct about joan of arc (going by her IG post) and I think they were the first to bring that news. (just trying to figure out how reliable rama is..)

I'd say that Madonnarama is probably more reliable than DrownedMadonna.

Even though Madonnarama has previously passed on exclusives from other sites as their own, they are usually very accurate.

DrownedMadonna is usually reliable, too, though some of their exclusives have been far from accurate, especially during the HC/S&S era.

^ Agreed. You can tell if you like something, even a lot, over low quality sound. But to be really "blown away," you gotta hear the full dynamics w/ bass kicking imo

Obviously you can't read:

So, the Avicii songs lack a real radio hit, the Diplo songs are immature, the Toby Gad songs are great, and the Natalia Kills songs aren't interesting.
Provided they paid compliments to the Avicii tracks but I find it hard to believe that Avicii couldn't make radio hits with Madonna
They paid this "compliment" to Living For Love (which is basically the only new thing from this article)

So basically they aren't really pleased with anything they supposedly heard other than the Toby Gad songs. With the others they give half handed compliments. That's not starting drama but basic reading. They are none too impressed.

Avicci songs lack a real radio hit. Madonna has planny songs that are great and lack radio hit.

They say Diplo songs can sound a little immature at times...again it doesn't mean they're bad.

So I think that the only negative here it's you.

Avicci songs lack a real radio hit. Madonna has planny songs that are great and lack radio hit.

They say Diplo songs can sound a little immature at times...again it doesn't mean they're bad.

+1

i noticed that you can just search 'unapologetic bitch' directly through the wikipedia search bar and it redirects to madonna. couldn't this be the reason why siri pulls up the madonna page? ...and honestly, couldn't ANYONE have edited that? ...and is it possible to see who edited her page, and when? i'm not so sure about all this.... half the fun of a new madonna release is sifting through the GIGANTIC piles of B.S. and looking back and seeing what was really accurate after it all drops...

she's up to something... that's all that's honestly known so far. it's pretty impressive especially if we're seriously on the edge of it all going down.

The original demos with Avicii (Rebel Heart, Messiah…) have a great concept and it’s everything you can expect from a Madonna album. It’s smart, mature and rich, but it lacks the real radio hits.

Avicii and no radio hits? Avicii is radio hits..

Avicii and no radio hits? Avicii is radio hits..

It depends witch direction his production took with Madonna on command.