New album thread: "Good things come to those who wait" says the Queen

Maybe just a single will be released this year. Spring 2015, another new song and then album? The waiting is killing me but if they keep tight security on songs then I can gladly wait.

Guest Rachelle of London

If that guy is Moe how come he was begging guy during every show for GT tickets :lmao:

Reggae is not the same as dancehall.

Ugh this thread I've just read 5 pages of ridiculousness my brain hurts. I love the idea of the new single. Can't wait

If that guy is Moe how come he was begging guy during every show for GT tickets :lmao:

:lmao: Because he is not. I've said that earlier, this guy doesn't seem to be very bright, but people will believe what they want. There are people on Twitter like xavier69 and kakadre (she always shows up on my Twitter somehow, wtf?) who post random non-sense about Madonna 24/7. People like them do not have any inside sources obviously.

LOL!!! Didn't know that. Where are you Moe?!!!!!! Give us some solid news?!!!!!!!!! Please!!!!!

7 more months!!! Lol

:lmao: Because he is not. I've said that earlier, this guy doesn't seem to be very bright, but people will believe what they want. There are people on Twitter like xavier69 and kakadre (she always shows up on my Twitter somehow, wtf?) who post random non-sense about Madonna 24/7. People like them are obviously not inside sources.

those two are messy and sometimes get screen capped along side little monster tweets

Guest Rachelle of London

:lmao: Because he is not. I've said that earlier, this guy doesn't seem to be very bright, but people will believe what they want. There are people on Twitter like xavier69 and kakadre (she always shows up on my Twitter somehow, wtf?) who post random non-sense about Madonna 24/7. People like them are obviously not inside sources.

That Xavier started attacking me because I said Gaga was a good at the piano and when he found out I got into GT he emailed Guy to formally complain stating I'm not a Madonna fan and don't deserve it. Had to block him as he wouldn't stop attacking me. And kakadre is extreme but she's pretty harmless.

I hope he's not Moe cos if that's the case then Madonna needs to watch out. That's some next kind of stalking.

Love how they call each other bro and sis. Kinda cute

Guest Rachelle of London

Haha :lmao: I love you guys for not letting me be the only one who takes notice of creepy Twitter users :lol:

So does Madonna. Let's just say one of those creeps was near suicide when Guy and Madonna blocked them.

So does Madonna. Let's just say one of those creeps was near suicide when Guy and Madonna blocked them.

lmao i wanna know who it is now :p i know a freak got blocked years ago for being against her adoptions (i think it was a race thing :/) and causing an outrage @ her concert in bulgaria :o

An awful lot of supposition in that article. An insider who basically knows as much as we do. Lets hope these recent leaks of info are because it HAS been handed in to the label. Fuck waiting another 6 months :thumbsdown:

Moe IS Xavier69. Some of you weren't around or don't remember when moe was an active poster here. He talked like that always. He was warned and suspended a few times years ago for his hysterics around the forum by me and other mods. I blocked him on twitter a couple years ago because he kept hysterically attacking Mnation on there. After that he'd just post a solitary post here once in a blue moon with whatever supposed insider Madonna info, which was usually just copied from someone else on twitter. Which is why I was like :newspaper: while y'all were on his dick with his latest "exclusive".

The BoyCulture article holds weight as far as traditional releases are concerned. It's September, by this point there would be some form of official release notice if there were to be a Fall release. There is still a chance that she will do something unexpected and release the first single unexpectedly, or do something as grand as the Beyonce iTunes release.

In the end, we don't really know anything.....but it does feel like this will be a Spring 2015 album.

Moe IS Xavier69. Some of you weren't around or don't remember when moe was an active poster here. He talked like that always. He was warned and suspended a few times years ago for his hysterics around the forum by me and other mods. I blocked him on twitter a couple years ago because he kept hysterically attacking Mnation on there. After that he'd just post a solitary post here once in a blue moon with whatever supposed insider Madonna info, which was usually just copied from someone else on twitter. Which is why I was like :newspaper: while y'all were on his dick with his latest "exclusive".

Finally. Tho I did make a similar point during that ridiculous W R Superstars debacle when everyone was begging "moe" to say something while he just sat watching....and watching. He doesn't know shit.

I thought moe was reliable, because he was the first to report about the Miley performance, if I'm correct, but that's the only time I've heard of him apart from the 3 supposed demos from L.A.

Adele? One Direction? Rihanna? U2? Take That? These are just few of the albums expected to be released this year but there's been no official confirmation for any of those either. So just because we haven't heard anything yet doesn't mean anything.

I don't see why people think it's either a "surprise" release or a Spring release at this point. It's only September!

Plus that "source" starts off by being ambiguous: "unless it was to come out before Xmas"...

...before suddenly becoming adamant: "the plan is a spring 2015 release". Make up your mind!

Thank you

It's about time someone laid it out

His antics have been known about for a long time, and I was confused why people were always hailing him as the second coming

When just a few yrs ago, he was lifting his info from mdna and other forums