New album thread: "Good things come to those who wait" says the Queen

YES!!!! ive noticed that as well! a cool guy ritchie though. with a good sense of humor ;)

True :inlove:

isn't it only up for use in the US? maybe in the UK.. but I don't think many other countries.. so they got a pretty valid excuse to not know it ;)

yeah, I only know of Siri because "she" was used in a narrative in The Big Bang Theory.

Also 90% of the world doesn't know what a Super Bowl is and yet we know about electricity... :sleep:

I really want the Siri rumour to be true. That sounds like a life-giving song :yes:

The single has to be close to a release if she's letting people at Live Nation hear it.

Could drop very soon, which makes me wonder if she's already filmed a video for it or not.

How do we know she's let LiveNation hear it?

Wouldn't it be Universal she would play it too?

Someone here supposedly has a friend at live nation

I do think LiveNation will be "hoping" for a hit but it's not necessary for them....it's Interscope who will want to listen and "approve".

It's all getting very exciting!

I'm sure some big wigs at Live Nation will get to hear the singles/album first too just like the ones at Interscope. They have a lot of money invested in her success.

The question that should be on everyone's mind now is when will the single drop? I would imagine within the next week/weeks and definitely in September if people are truly hearing it. That is of course all based around the assumption that the poster is telling the truth about this supposed LN friend.

I'm sure some big wigs at Live Nation will get to hear the singles/album first too just like the ones at Interscope. They have a lot of money invested in her success.

The question that should be on everyone's mind now is when will the single drop? I would imagine within the next week/weeks and definitely in September if people are truly hearing it. That is of course all based around the assumption that the poster is telling the truth about this supposed LN friend.

Well IF the albums out in November, then the single should be dropping to radio in 8-10 weeks, so it really will be all systems go this month....the video preparations should be in full flow behind the scenes m.

I do think LiveNation will be "hoping" for a hit but it's not necessary for them....it's Interscope who will want to listen and "approve".

It's all getting very exciting!

For an artist like M at this stage, it's not about "approval" so much as preparing for promo/marketing. For example, if M had presented WB with rock music in 1994 rather than R&B, they likely would have changed their approach. It's going to take weeks of prep, so if the album is coming out this year, Interscope execs will be hearing music very soon if they haven't already. My guess is that someone has.

Yeah...every single release is the same history...first we get fake lyrics then hints of what the song sounds like, then we get fake teasers ( btw where are they?) then we get the real 5 sec preview of the song in LQ...then the same part that leaked before but in HQ...and on and on...

fake teasers? don't make us talk about We R Superstars again :laugh:

According to the article, when the reporter asked Siri 'are you working with Madonna', it replied 'no comment'. Intriguing! That sounds like a manual response pre-programmed by Apple. Or is it a stock phrase used when Siri can't find the information? I don't have Siri so don't know how it works. What would it normally do if its search algorithm can't answer a query?

Can someone play around with it and enter random M-related questions regarding the new project and see I it reveals anything? :D:wow:

Secret clues hidden ahead of a major Apple launch next week sounds like a pre-cursor to a huge promotional tie-in... Unless some of us are just reading into things too much :D

According to the article, when the reporter asked Siri 'are you working with Madonna', it replied 'no comment'. Intriguing! That sounds like a manual response pre-programmed by Apple. Or is it a stock phrase used when Siri can't find the information? I don't have Siri so don't know how it works. What would it normally do if its search algorithm can't answer a query?

Can someone play around with it and enter random M-related questions regarding the new project and see I it reveals anything? :D:wow:

Secret clues hidden ahead of a major Apple launch next week sounds like a pre-cursor to a huge promotional tie-in... Unless some of us are just reading into things too much :D

I've just tried asking Siri if she was working with any other artists (lol) and she had a variety of answers but they were all 'I can't answer that'

'We were talking about you, not me'

And finally I asked about Britney and got the 'No Comment"

I can't test Madonna cos every time I say her name it opens the Madonna app!

Load the newest version of iOS then

:chuckle:

According to the article, when the reporter asked Siri 'are you working with Madonna', it replied 'no comment'. Intriguing!

I just said "Siri, are you working with Britney?" (lol) and got the same "No comment" response.

Although a link to Siri and the iPhone6 would be incredible promotion, I'm keeping an open mind nothing "that" obvious has been confirmed.

The Motorola Add were everywhere when Hung Up/Confessions came out in 2005, but that entire launch was "promo perfection" but much if it was confirmed by now back then....

Which leaves me thinking maybe all the "leaks" from the last few days is Madonnas camp trying to hype things up after a quite summer OR just people gettin thirsty for info!

I was hoping for Messiah as the lead, and perhaps Unapologetic as the second single to come out alongside the album!

I hope she follows MDNA and we get 2 singles/videos ahead of the album!

Guest CzarnaWisnia

isn't it only up for use in the US? maybe in the UK.. but I don't think many other countries.. so they got a pretty valid excuse to not know it ;)

that and the fact that not everyone has an iPhone, but I guess that's unfathomable to some... Oh well, we learn everyday :D

I pried for more info and he said the song is super upbeat and yes funny. He said it will either totally smash or fail as it is very different.

He said the beat sounded like an updated version of that "uh oh" song. Which I'm assuming is the Lumidee song. Also, the first single will drop this year. This song is a front runner as potential first single, and now I'm wondering if there isn't truth to that apple event rumor considering Siri appears on the song

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DR2xmbnqRTc

This song from MNEK was produced by Diplo and MNEK is involved in the new album....

Guest CzarnaWisnia

My German Siri doesn't understand when I ask her about Unapologetic Bitch. I yelled it 5 times now, my neighbors must think I'm crazy

maybe you should try Unaplogetic or Unplogetic

I have no idea what to think anymore!? In the space of a day I go from euphoric anticipation ['Joan Of Arc'; 'Messiah' orchestra; gospel choir] to overwhelming sense of dread ['Unapologetic Bitch', Miley Cyrus, some iPhone app voice?]. I'm leaning more towards a feeling this album will be either extreme - a complete embarrassing mess, or a masterstroke of genius. Unsettling times.

I have no idea what to think anymore!? In the space of a day I go from euphoric anticipation ['Joan Of Arc'; 'Messiah' orchestra; gospel choir] to overwhelming sense of dread ['Unapologetic Bitch', Miley Cyrus, some iPhone app voice?]. I'm leaning more towards a feeling this album will be either extreme - a complete embarrassing mess, or a masterstroke of genius. Unsettling times.

I don't think it's so odd. All of Madonna's albums have a fun pop side and a more serious deeper ballad side. That's what I love about her. Different sounds for different moods. I get that a lot of people want her to be serious and introspective all the time. But I don't dread the more fun tongue in cheek side. Unapologetic bitch with Miley and Siri sounds like a laugh. I'm glad she hasn't lost her sense of humor and take herself completely seriously even though that's what some fans seem to want.