New album thread: "Good things come to those who wait" says the Queen

I hope (if Joan Of Arc happens) that we get a new age-y, medieval sounding song, a la Falling Free.

EDIT: DanM, you beat me to it. :laugh:

Hah :D And you beat me regarding Falling Free. I was thinking about mentioning it as well how FF had that medieval vibe and I hope we get to see its continuation on the new album :biggrin:

i was just wondering if Unapologetic Bitch or even Bitch, I'm Madonna (already confirmed by Diplo) are one and the same and it's just a crazy sounding track in which she slams everybody and everything (her exes, copy-cat popstars, the press, etc..) that in a way got her mad or even hurt her.. It could be a big "fuck you!" song where in the end she reigns supreme by being Madonna.

That would make much more sense and it wouldn't be a bad idea to include it in the overall theme of the album.

thats what I have thought all along... that Unapologetic Bitch & Bitch I'm Madonna are the same song

Madonna remixing the single featuring....

Not telling!

1:37pm - 1 Sep 14

The best is sooooo sick!!!! The World is gonna go nuts!! Perfection by Madonna!

@Madonna

"She will. They are planning it all now. Busy time."

Ok Get Ready, cause Madonna Is!!!

Sooner than you think!

This from twitter. He seems in the know. @xavier69

Not telling!

@Madonna

Sooner than you think!

Doubt it!

Not telling!

@Madonna

Sooner than you think!

I dont know if it was him, but there used to be a madonna fanzine user with that name.

He was rather crazy and always wanting to webcam ( :jerkoff: )

So i wouldnt get your hopes up lol

I believe this guy is Moe..he has revealed some info in the past that became true.

And btw I think you got the wrong guy. Xavier is really a sweet guy on twitter, not crazy at all.

Has she ever used a former photoshoot as album imaginery? Because it's a pity that that wonderful shoot was wasted on Bazaar. It would have been a killer presentation for the new album!

I think Girl Gone Wild is quite close to the Interview 2010 photoshoot, so it is possible that she is going to use the same concept.

About the twitter guy, he doesn't seem very intelligent and bright, so I'm sure he is talking shit. He is obviously not moe.

Has she ever used a former photoshoot as album imaginery? Because it's a pity that that wonderful shoot was wasted on Bazaar. It would have been a killer presentation for the new album!

I agree. Knowing our lovely Madge, she'll probably use an Instagram selfie with some stock design over it and voila.

Didn't Drowned World say she might use the photos that wasn't used in the men's vogue spread?

I believe they wrote that she might use some of the photos for new album promo. However, I can't find the original article.

I love that shes confirmed Joan of Ark, it at least it means some of the rumours are true and people have got hold of the tracks.

Also it confirms that her (or her team) are reading the rumours in MadonnaNation/Rama/Tribe/DrownedMadonna and obviously by comments on Instagram.

I agree

Guest bluejean

I don't mind if The Madonna slags off her ex lovers ot brags about her wealth. I say bring it. Pink and Beyonce have done songs like that.

I find those types of songs empowering. And I think it's only simple minded people who will say it takes credibility away from the "revolution of love" etc. Do we really want an album of entirely positive themed songs? She's got to keep it real and cover an array of emotions. As she always does.

I agree, I absolutely wouldn't mind it being the album cover, it's perfect

No Terry Richardson album cover, thank you

How in the name of god does that Instagram post "confirm" Joan of arc?!? Maybe she's just playing with everyone?? She didn't confirm shit, stop exaggerating!

:thumbsup: