New album thread: "Good things come to those who wait" says the Queen

it is in a degrading manner ("I'm popping bottles that you can't even afford." sounds degrading to me), then I do think it's cheap and tacky, but I agree that getting hurtful feelings out is important. Love Spent is a highlight for me on MDNA, but the new song judging by the leaked line seems to have a different approach to a very similar topic.

Now I get the copycat part (I thought you were speaking in general) and the EY/BTW fiasco can be seen as something criminal, but if she wanted to sing about this, she should have done it on MDNA in my opinion.

Exactly!

Joan of Arc is Marine Le Pen's party symbol, every year on may 1st they rally in a procession to her statue rue de Rivoli in center Paris. they see her as this figure who threw foreign invaders out of France. Apparently "Like a prayer" costumes on both Sticky & sweet and MDNA tous are inspired by Joan of Arc too.

i don't mind songs about breaking up and feeling let down by a past relationship and the hurt that that can bring; those themes are always current but it does strike me odd when she said she was going to carry on the subject of Art For Freedom and she even claimed how inspired she was by the whole experience and then once again we are having tracks and messages that she kind of explored in the past.

Madonna doesn't need to release a song to prove Lady Gaga is a copycat.. she doesn't even need to explain how these hot young men are breaking her heart and are bound to take advantage of her and use her... i mean isn't it obvious? lol

The human rights and/or poetry theme did sound promising.. now it does sound MDNA all over again... Just a thought.

Last night I was super excited about the Joan of Arc rumour. This morning we get supposed Unapologetic Bitch lyrics and I'm feeling really confused about what this album is going to be like. It seems very conflicting. Only time will tell I guess. I hope it's more Joan of Arc than Unapologetic Bitch, though.

I do feel more apprehension than excitement now. But it's all good fun in the lead up to a release

i don't mind songs about breaking up and feeling let down by a past relationship and the hurt that that can bring; those themes are always current but it does strike me odd when she said she was going to carry on the subject of Art For Freedom and she even claimed how inspired she was by the whole experience and then once again we are having tracks and messages that she kind of explored in the past.

Madonna doesn't need to release a song to prove Lady Gaga is a copycat.. she doesn't even need to explain how these hot young men are breaking her heart and are bound to take advantage of her and use her... i mean isn't it obvious? lol

The human rights and/or poetry theme did sound promising.. now it does sound MDNA all over again... Just a thought.

This seems to be a general consensus, not just on here, but in other forums. It's very conflicting.

I love MDNA, for what it is. I really do. But I REALLY don't want a sequel to it.

New "fake" track list

madonna-unapologetic-bitch-tracklist.jpg

Album title: Unapologetic Bitch

Release: mid-November

1. Unapologetic Bitch
  2. Rebel Heart
  3. Art of Freedom
  4. Holy Water
  5. Eye Wide Open
  6. Bitch, I’m Madonna (produced by Diplo)
  7. Messiah
  8. Heartbreak City (produced by Avicii)
  9. Two Steps Behind (produced by Avicii)

Source: daringtodo.com

I'm wondering if Messiah and Joan of Arc are in fact the same song, it seems they talk about the same topic, by reading the little info we have about these 2 supposed songs.

I hope 2 steps behind it's a false rumours, like the one about brahim... enough with lady gargamelle and I'm not fond of the other song lyrics, i mean it sounds just childish and tacky!!

a week or so ago someone on this forum wrote that there would be some kind of madonna release this year.....

but he or she didnt eloborate on this? a new single? a single by another artist feat. M? a one off single for a movie??

a week or so ago someone on this forum wrote that there would be some kind of madonna release this year.....

but he or she didnt eloborate on this? a new single? a single by another artist feat. M? a one off single for a movie??

We are all fans, speculating about a release date. Noone knows anything for sure.

New "fake" track list

madonna-unapologetic-bitch-tracklist.jpg

Album title: Unapologetic Bitch

Release: mid-November

• Unapologetic Bitch
  • Rebel Heart
  • Art of Freedom
  • Holy Water
  • Eye Wide Open
  • Bitch, I’m Madonna (produced by Diplo)
  • Messiah
  • Heartbreak City (produced by Avicii)
  • Two Steps Behind (produced by Avicii)

Source: daringtodo.com

I like this tracklisting. Lots of albums this year (that I love) are short, like 9 songs long...as much as I'd love more songs from M, she typically does do 10, 11-12 songs (right?) and her first album was 8 songs... (I might have it all wrong but you all know what I mean)...if the material is solid...bring it on! I think Messiah should still be last and I still think this tracklisting is fake but I'm hopeful.

We won't get b-sides. Madonna laughs whenever somebody tells her to release a b-sides. She will go to her enormous vaults, where 2.000 songs are waiting to be released, and will put there 50 new songs. She will close the vaults and will destroy the key and will forbid her children to go near those dungeons.

She will have a pact and when she goes from this world Ingrid Casarez will put those dungeons on fire.

Guest CzarnaWisnia

all this non-information and suspense make me feel like Madonna is holding a plate full of cupcakes right in front of me and saying NO, NO!

Dog_cupcake_tease.gif

i also think its tacky that she mocks someone's wealth. if his wealth was a problem then why did she date him for 3 years? she had to have known he wasn't wealthy since he's just a backup dancer

i would appreciate an 'art for freedom' style album that tackles issues of empowerment, freedom, injustice, prejudice, etc. not songs where madonna complains about unimportant people. either way, i'm sure she could say the unapologetic bitch song is ironic

Last night I was super excited about the Joan of Arc rumour. This morning we get supposed Unapologetic Bitch lyrics and I'm feeling really confused about what this album is going to be like. It seems very conflicting. Only time will tell I guess. I hope it's more Joan of Arc than Unapologetic Bitch, though.

I do feel more apprehension than excitement now. But it's all good fun in the lead up to a release

I agree with what you are saying - the songs are a bit schizophrenic - so it could be called Rebel Heart after all, i.e., 50% rebellious & 50% heart?

i was just wondering if Unapologetic Bitch or even Bitch, I'm Madonna (already confirmed by Diplo) are one and the same and it's just a crazy sounding track in which she slams everybody and everything (her exes, copy-cat popstars, the press, etc..) that in a way got her mad or even hurt her.. It could be a big "fuck you!" song where in the end she reigns supreme by being Madonna.

That would make much more sense and it wouldn't be a bad idea to include it in the overall theme of the album.