Why was TUTBMP video left off Celebration

Alpha

Having to play royalties probably played a part.

Maybe they don't have the rights to show the film or something? There's no DAD either. Maybe Warner owns the rights for Vision Quest, WTG and Fire with Fire.

"Die Another Day" (AND "Deeper And Deeper") are both present on Celebortion.

The same reason she pulled the American Life video. Out of respect for Boy George.

:rotfl:

Guest eroticerotic

TUTBMP and OF were on STR so I think she just wanted a celebratory overall feel on the package. Plus, it was inevitable to leave songs out as she has so many

I maybe wrong, but I was told that there was space for a few more videos on the DVD release? if that as not the case then I guess they had to leave some videos off and this was a silly thread I started

One day I hope for a DVD with EVERY video on it. Celebration is a great DVD though, love that it features songs that aren't on the CD.

I think we only will see a complete compilation when Madonna dies (hope it takes too long) but, I'm not sure that all of them will be included. I'm sure that "Everybody" will be included on it, "This used to be my playground" too... But I'm sure they'll forget the live videos ("Causing a commotion", "Hanky panky", "Bye bye baby"), the montages and I'm sure that "Another suitcase in another hall" too...

I believe they left off Oh Father, Bad Girl, and Nothing Really Matters because those singles were her lowest peaking pre-2000 and the videos already appeared on previous compilations.

Fever and Drowned World weren't released in the US and again appeared on previous compilations.

This Used To Be My Playground and You Must Love Me videos appear on their respective movie's DVDs.

I think the main focus of the DVD was not only to be upbeat, but to capitalize on having videos never before available on DVD.

She probably isn't crazy about the lovely TUTBMP or IR, as she's never even performed them.

There are some songs on Celebration that don't fit he fun/upbeat theme, so that's probably not a reason for any omission.

As mentioned, probably multiple reasons were behind the inclusions/omissions.

I want to see a completely remastered HD collection of ALL the videos done up like Michael's collection "Vision"...but on Blu-Ray.

Madonna, of all people, really needs a proper remastered treatment done to her past body of work.