New album release date?

New album  

139 members have voted

1. 1. When do you think it will be released ?

The MTV European Music Awards are being held in Glasgow, Scotland on November 9th 2014:-

In a recent IG post from M she wrote E=MC2 on a pillow and was she wearing a kilt in the background?

E= EuropeanMusicAwards

MC2 = Madonna Ciccone & Miley Cyrus

Kilt = Glasgow

November 2014????............... (this is a complete guess BTW, just thinking out loud)

Realistically, I think it's going to come out April or May 2015. Maybe even as early as March.

What 'I' want to happen though, is have it come out November this year! Great time for album sales!

I think May is way too late.

She will be touring then or be about to tour!

I think 2015 will follow a very similar path to 2012.

Single Febuary, album March, Tour May.

The MTV European Music Awards are being held in Glasgow, Scotland on November 9th 2014:-

In a recent IG post from M she wrote E=MC2 on a pillow and was she wearing a kilt in the background?

E= EuropeanMusicAwards

MC2 = Madonna Ciccone & Miley Cyrus

Kilt = Glasgow

November 2014????............... (this is a complete guess BTW, just thinking out loud)

This is one of the best thoughts I've ever read

• 3 weeks later...

Yay for my first post!

As much as I want the album this year, I'm expecting a timeline similar to MDNA's. January single, March album.

Absolutley agree!

March is the obvious month now for the album.

But a single is January is STILL possible.

For that the video would have to be shot in November/December.....but she won't do that until the albums finished, which it isn't yet.

I hope we get 2 singles before the album at least. Thats why I think it would be wiser to release the st single this year with the second one in Feb.

2singles before the album is very possible without a single this year.

We did get 2 before MDNA in the frst quarter.

It's far too late now for anything this year, I think first single January. Album March. Tour announcment March. Tour kicks off May.