New album release date?

New album  

139 members have voted

1. 1. When do you think it will be released ?

What the hell? - please tell me it is this year!!

Those photos from the studio seem like another lifetime ago already!

I honestly think that at one point it was ready to go and then something happened behind the scenes that delayed things. It feels like things have been changed or rehashed!

I think Rebel Heart has been changed. I think it is the one that Diplo says there have been three versions of - started as a balled, then in the style of "Turn Down For What" and now a general pop song.

I really hope it turns out well - I am so ready for it - but sometimes it feels like there is doubt/quiet panicking going on behind the scenes?!

I am behind her 100% though and I can't wait!!

I think her priorities are different now with her family and summer vacations. If she didn't go to France & Ibiza for a month it would be 2014. I don't mind as long as she enjoys work and has time to have fun. She could've been inspired by new ideas whilst away.

This is increasingly reminding me of summer '07. We had 2 songs from HC leak and I know I certainly would've bet $$ that the album would be out for the Christmas rush. As we all know it wouldn't come out until Spring '08.

Normally it's one year from the time we get confirmation she's working on an album until it's release date, so having it come out this year would be slightly before that one year mark. With that said, times are very different and she's already taken a different approach with "hyping" the album so I'm gonna be optimistic and say we will get it this year. Even if the single drops as late as mid Oct, that would still be plenty of time to have the album come out in early Dec.

I voted 2015 as I would really love a build up to the release, something to look forward to, interviews and photo-shoots in magazines, lead single or 2 and then some TV appearances, promo shows during the album release, before the tour announcement and rehearsals, seems like more people are thinking 2014, hope I'm wrong, either way I don't she is going to surprise release like beyonce and prince right now and it's def no secret like Bowie

I don't get it....with the fast pace of changing trends "what's hot", "who's popular",

how & why would M record songs and album plans starting in Jan/Feb this year,

but not release til like spring next year....the musical output would be people saying

"oh that was so last year" or tired and played out!

I don't get it....with the fast pace of changing trends "what's hot", "who's popular",

how & why would M record songs and album plans starting in Jan/Feb this year,

but not release til like spring next year....the musical output would be people saying

"oh that was so last year" or tired and played out!

It all depends on how it sounds!

Like a prayer was recorded in weeks and sounded quality.....Ray of light took an entire year just like this album has.

At this point I doubt a 2014 release date, but I hope i'm wrong. I'm afraid if she releases the album in 2015, the promo schedule will go down the same way as MDNA and the whole era will not last more than 8-9 months.

At this point I doubt a 2014 release date, but I hope i'm wrong. I'm afraid if she releases the album in 2015, the promo schedule will go down the same way as MDNA and the whole era will not last more than 8-9 months.

She hasn't had an era lasting 8-9months since Music 15years ago!

I think there will be a bigger push on promo this time round and I also think Madonna and her team wanted the album out this year.....but it's just not ready and the "creative" parts need to be prepared and completed.

I think there will be a massive unveiling of everything early next year....but I'm still hoping for a single premier this November!

the release date imo should be either 3 nov or 10 nov, more likely 10 nov. the week before 3rd nov is taylor swift's release date, so the second week of taylor swift's album might not be the best date either. anything after 10 nov doesn't fully utilise the festive sales well, so 10 nov, just like the coadf period is currently what i see as the most possible release date, which means an early to mid october single release.

I do hope this year. Though we haven't had any rumors or exclusives of M doing the album photoshoot, and if we were to go by the previous fall albums, it may not happen till next year as she previously always did the shoots in the summer (COAD and music)

I do hope this year. Though we haven't had any rumors or exclusives of M doing the album photoshoot, and if we were to go by the previous fall albums, it may not happen till next year as she previously always did the shoots in the summer (COAD and music)

ENOUGH WITH "Based on previous albums"!!!!! IT'S 2014! People don't do shit like that anymore. They don't announce/prepare things 18 years in advance like they used to. Plus it's not like we know Madonna's whereabouts 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. She could've done the fucking photoshoot in her own bathroom months ago already for all we know. She doesn't share every little thing she does on Instagram and no one really knows what she does all day, everyday.

ENOUGH WITH "Based on previous albums"!!!!! IT'S 2014! People don't do shit like that anymore. They don't announce/prepare things 18 years in advance like they used to. Plus it's not like we know Madonna's whereabouts 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. She could've done the fucking photoshoot in her own bathroom months ago already for all we know. She doesn't share every little thing she does on Instagram and no one really knows what she does all day, everyday.

Calm down.

the release date imo should be either 3 nov or 10 nov, more likely 10 nov. the week before 3rd nov is taylor swift's release date, so the second week of taylor swift's album might not be the best date either. anything after 10 nov doesn't fully utilise the festive sales well, so 10 nov, just like the coadf period is currently what i see as the most possible release date, which means an early to mid october single release.

What about Adele's release date?