Do you think "Living for Love" will be about her family?

I find it interesting that almost every time she posts the hashtag "livingforlove" it is in association with a picture she's posted of her children.

I think it will be a big universal love song with strong emphasis on her family as well.

I want this thread to exist because once we have the song I'd like to see if I'm proven wrong or how stupid I may look. :rotfl:

I would think so. It seems like she's really focused on her family unit. Seems really strong. I think it might also deal with her personal relationships as well. She hasn't had the greatest luck in love and I think that despite all the fame and money, that's the one thing she so badly craves.

Suedehead, I think you will be proven correct. She does often post #livingforlove when she posts photos of her children.

You should do one of your famous song lyrics prediction for Living for love now. :thumbsup:

Guest CzarnaWisnia

I think it will be about a man who prostitutes himself in order to make a living and pay the rent of the apartment where he lives with the handicapped woman he loves and wants to marry but can't because she wants an expansive gown and special gold crutches to help her move around stylishly. That's Living for Love.

I think it will be about a group of genetically modified squirrels who decide to take over the world. They create a new hand cream range called 'Love My Nuts by S.Q.R.L' and sell it by the dozen and turn the world into one large nut factory. #cashewsforfreedom

I think it may be about her family, like they are the people that keep her living (if it's a song).

Edited by tasteinmen

Guest bluejean

:lmao: at some of these responses.

I think it's probably about love in a broader sense not necessarily romantic love. Like just the feeling on love in general. A love of all things and life itself.

Whenever I read that, I think of Dancer From The Dance, a gay themed novel from the 70s, which both celebrates love and shows that living for love only basically leads you nowhere. It's a great read by the way.

I think she uses it whenever she sees anything that is a positive or a compliment, whether it is from her family or an outside source.

Looking for the positive/love/light in everything.

When she was last in the UK there was a magazine called Classic Pop with her on the front cover celebrating 30 years of the Like A Virgin album and calling her the Queen of Pop. (I think) she posted an Instagram of her reading this (go back and check!) with the comment "I made it through the wilderness..." and the hashtags #dasright & #livingforlove (I am sure this is right - when does she ever reference LAV nowadays besides this?)

I think she uses it whenever she finds something loving towards her that makes her feel good.

:-)