Nonoka

Echoing acko's thanks! I've never heard this before -- lush! Too bad the orchestral version (at the end of STR) didn't use more of this version... although, it is pretty perfect as is, of course. Thanks again!

Love "I Want You" ... especially when I want to wallow in melancholy. This is a perfect track for it. So dark and brooding!

Perfect everything...production (I also adore the orchestral version), vocals, and VIDEO! This is Madonna at her soulful, heartbroken, epic ballad peak!

Only the full orchestral instrumental surfaced. You can closely hear that someone joined the album orchestral with the instrumental on that YouTube clip. The mixing/mastering is different on both of them.

LOVE the songs and video! I don't really find that the song is necessarily underrated by fans, but as is the case with many of her best down-tempo singles (Oh Father, Bad Girl) the video is often overlooked - or at least by casual fans. The production on the track is about as good as it gets. Shame that she burned her bridges with Nellee...