This is why Madonna hates doing interviews

Apples388

I think she hates doing press junket interviews. One to one sit down interviews i think she likes more, particularly if its an interviewer she can have fun with - i.e.. letterman, or cynthia mcfadden. she hates pointless silly questions, and anyone who asks her anything too personal that she doesnt consider relevant to her work.

My favourite interviews with her were always with Kurt Loder, David Letterman, Regis Philbin and Molly Meldrum. She was always on her best form, cracking jokes, and at her most playful and flirtatious!

Eek, sometimes I forget how skinny she was then. Always beautiful, but I prefer her with a little more meat on her. But I know a lot of it had to do with her horse riding injury.

Sample Madonna interview:

1. Wow, you look so amazing (for your age)!!! How many hours do you work out? What's your exercise regime?

2. How will you explain the SEX book to your children?

3. Do you regret anything?

4. Do you ever think about retiring?

5. Tell us about Kabbalah

6. What do you think of Britney / Gaga / Christina / Katy / Rihanna / *insert whatever generic pop slut is big in those past 6-12 months

Imagine if you had to answer these questions year after year after year. I wouldn't blame her for going the NTP route really!! :rotfl:

Guest bluejean

Interviewer: "What's the worst thing about being famous?"

Madonna: "That you have to answer stupid questions.... Not yours!" *Laughs hysterically*

:lmao:

Guest bluejean

Interviewer: "When are you coming to the Netherlands?"

Madonna: "Well you haven't been very nice to me so probably never. No, just kidding"

:rotfl:

Interviewer: "What's the worst thing about being famous?"

Madonna: "That you have to answer stupid questions.... Not yours!" *Laughs hysterically*

It's obvious she was totally fed up of that guy at that point and directed that answer towards him...Still, you can see her kindness coming through because she backtracks right afterwards ("Not yours!"). Too bad lol

That fake laugh though :rotfl:

She clearly hates that gift at the end as well :lmao:

And the very end...

"Can we dance?"

"No."

:dead:

Interviewer: "You don't let your children watch TV"

Madonna: "That's right"
Interviewer: "Why?"
Madonna: "Because I'm a good mother" *DEATH STARE AND A DEMONA AWAKENING WHICH IS MOMENTARILY SUPPRESSED BY DISCODONNA*

He should have gotten the hint and stopped there but he had to carry on...

Interviewer: "So you're saying that TV is trash?"
Madonna: "Yes"
Interview: "So this is trash? What we're doing?"
Madonna: "Yes" *laughs hysterically*

I forget who it was, either Meredith Viera or Matt Laurer who asked her back in 2003 what gave her the right to write children's books when she previously wrote Sex. Madonna responded "I don't understand the question."

Guest bluejean

I forget who it was, either Meredith Viera or Matt Laurer who asked her back in 2003 what gave her the right to write children's books when she previously wrote Sex. Madonna responded "I don't understand the question."

I still can't believe she wrote those crappy children's books and I still can't believe so many fans bought them.

And they alllll showed up to the book signings/readings. I think they were shouting things like "Erotica" and "Blond Ambition."

One of the worst interviewers on dutch tv. He always seems to be out to insult or rile up the stars he's trying to get indepth with. Totally wrong approach! And he's had his ass served plenty of times!

Wow I didn't realise how skinny she was during the confessions era, it's amazing when you look back and are reminded how she looked almost 10 years ago, but doesn't look how you remember her. If that makes sense?

That guy is such a twat, glad she outwitted him.

I think this is another reason she avoids gifts and guests in interviews... So embarassing!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EG33oRmPYHA

awwww. hahahaha. Madonna is quite pleasant and patient though. Considering. I LOVE the nod and smile Madonna gives to her manager (? i think..) to get things WRAPPED UP!!

This dutch fuckhead even went complained 2 Christopher...what an unprofessional kunt.

Yeah I saw this guy interview Christopher in his apartment and he was a 2 faced jerk.

:manson:

That SEX book is being mentioned ALL THE TIME in her interviews, it's sickening

I'm sure Madonna will still be asked about the SEX book when Lola's 32

"So HOW will you explain the Sex book to your children" :lmao: :lmao: