Timor Steffens on Madonna. BOGUS interview but his haters wanna believe it anyway

elijah

He talks about her with the Mirror. Its on Drownedmadonna.

Sorry I didn't copy pasted but for some strange reason I cant paste the story here. Admins?

Timor Steffens talks about Madonna and hopes they will have children

on August 20, 2014 at 12:16 am

In an interview with the Mirror, Timor Steffens talks about Madonna and hopes they will have children.

“When everyone walks the right path, she will walk the left path to show that she has a vision and her own way of expressing,” adds Timor. “She is a very strong woman and doesn’t need to follow the mainstream. That’s what makes her an artist.”

Despite Madonna‘s age, Timor Steffens confesses that he hopes they will have children. “I want to be a dad, it’s my goal to have my own family, that’s there in the back of my mind all the time,” he says.

Timor admits that “there is an age gap between me and Madonna,” but he adds that “I don’t notice it” because “my girlfriends have always been older than me and that’s how I like it. I learn a lot.”

Even thought Timor “hang out with a lot of celebrities,” he claims that “I do that because I genuinely care for who they are as a person. I’m a very loving person – if I hang out with them it’s because I have a big ­connection with them.”

Timor says he and Madonna spend much of their time together in the gym. “Madonna is so disciplined with the gym, which is great,” he says. “I’m in shape, I’ve got a washboard stomach but she inspires me to go that extra mile. I call it ‘besting’ when I workout really hard.”

Speaking of Kabbalah, he says: “I like it, it’s spiritual – I’m not a member of it but I am into it.”

http://drownedmadonna.com/timor-steffens-talks-madonna-hopes-will-children/20140820

Even thought (my God at this spelling mistake, drownedmadonna :manson: ) Timor “hang out with a lot of celebrities,” he claims that “I do that because I genuinely care for who they are as a person. I’m a very loving person – if I hang out with them it’s because I have a big ­connection with them.”

Yes. You want their money, that's the connection :lmao:

Did he really mention his "washboard abs" or something?

Gosh, what an idiot.

I know that at this stage Madonna is only going out with these Brahims, Jesuses, Timors or whatevers for one purpose and one purpose only but still, you can do much better than that M!

I knew from the beginning he was trouble. He auditioned for the Smirnoff thing back in 2011. Now it's very clear what his intentions are thanks to this article. Outrageous. What a conniving, ambitious little snob. Why not pop out a kid or two to seal the deal, eh? Madonna is so above and beyond this trash that it's not even funny.

Is his person retard or what?

To dream of having a child with a 56 year old woman.... Where does she find these creatures?

:chuckle:

Jesus and Brahim said the exact same things

Word for Word

Despite Madonna‘s age, Timor Steffens confesses that he hopes they will have children. “I want to be a dad, it’s my goal to have my own family, that’s there in the back of my mind all the time, he says.

Really Timor? What an interesting expression :bad:

Don't get too used to the millionaire lifestyle dear :)

I bet it's twisted. I would expect that a real interview with the FIRST official recognition that they are in a romantic relationship would carry 'official' pics of Timor / elaborate on the setting of the conversation / be longer than three paragraphs...and NOT be with the Daily Mirror. This looks more like they twisted his soundbites. There don't seem to be any quotes of him saying he is in a ROMANTIC RELATIONSHIP with Madonna or that he would like to have kids WITH MADONNA. Maybe Liz will ask them to publish a correction which will end up somewhere among the fine print. I also expect this story to gain significant traction before being debunked.

Or is it part of Non Traditional Promo - part 2?

This era the non-traditional promo is M getting pregnant :D

Anyway, I don't see any truth in this "interview". I don't even think they are in a romantic relationship and some days ago I read somewhere that he was interviewed on TV and refused to comment on Madonna. Why would he suddenly do that now? If the interview is indeed real, then M should get rid of him ASAP, but for now I have nothing against him. The one I've always despised was Jesus Luz. He was the one who clearly used Madonna to launch a DJ/model career.

I bet it's twisted. I would expect that a real interview with the FIRST official recognition that they are in a romantic relationship would carry 'official' pics of Timor / elaborate on the setting of the conversation / be longer than three paragraphs...and NOT be with the Daily Mirror. This looks more like they twisted his soundbites. There don't seem to be any quotes of him saying he is in a ROMANTIC RELATIONSHIP with Madonna or that he would like to have kids WITH MADONNA. Maybe Liz will ask them to publish a correction which will end up somewhere among the fine print. I also expect this story to gain significant traction before being debunked.

Some sense in here :yes: