Madonna at the VMAS this Sunday?..

Platinum Gold

Ok i just re-read that, he is not shading Madonna, it's just Billboard who are trying to make it sound like he is shading her when it seems she wasn't part of the conversation

I absolutely agree with you.

I'm more inclined to believe a verified MTV account's tweet in direct response to Madonna being honored at the VMAs!

Guest whatatramp

They did already pay tribute to the LAV performance for it's 20th anniversary, why would they do it again? plus I'm sure had they decided to put the spotlight on the performance again M wouldn't want to be apart of it

I like the VMAs, I'm watching :queenbitch:

I don't they'll do anything to celebrate, I feel it was already done with Britney and Xtina in 2003, I know it wasn't the 20th anniversary but still, it's been done. The most they'll probably do is show a clip.

No way Madonna will appear

she's still on vacation and I doubt she would be preparing for a performance/appearance in such a short amount of time.

But she can still "appear" without performing. That wouldn't require any prep.

But she can still "appear" without performing. That wouldn't require any prep.

but what would be the point? teenagers watch the vma's now since the producers of mtv target them with their shitty programs. does she really need to capture the same audience who watches teen mom?

lots of fans like the nostaglia idea of her returning and owning it but in the modern age, she doesn't need it. similarly, she doesn't need snl. she's been in the business 30 years, times are changing. so the best option would be to try new innovative ways to market herself to music buyers