MadonnaNation.com Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Roland Barthes

Beat is so crazy (demo clip)

Pablo94    0

Is it just me but is the melody of the bridge in the full version, identical to the snippets of the Human Nature alternative version leak a few years back

Has it ever been confirmed that it was actually from Human Nature, it always sounded like it was spliced over it

Is it just me but is the melody of the bridge in the full version, identical to the snippets of the Human Nature alternative version leak a few years back

Has it ever been confirmed that it was actually from Human Nature, it always sounded like it was spliced over it

I agree

ryan    0

You know, it's been mentioned a few times when those clips first leaked. Since people thought the vocals from those clips sounded like present day Madonna. But I guess this full song now proves that it was from 2007 NOT 1994!!!! Good ear!

ryan    0

"Are you listening?"

WE NEED M'S ORIGINAL SOLO VERSION!

I just fucking adore the lyriscs!

Messiahxxx    0

Loooove it! I wish M would do more features on other's artists songs...

I'm still waiting and hesitating for Something's coming over me btw

Crozzauk    0

That is the melody from the alternate Human Nature. Does that mean they reworked those song ideas or are we saying the human nature demos are a big fat FAKE?

The whole melody and vocals make more sense on the 2007 song - something about those HN demos never sat quite right for me.

Edited by Crozzauk

ryan    0

We've come to the conclusion that those clips were fake

That is the melody from the alternate Human Nature. Does that mean they reworked those song ideas or are we saying the human nature demos are a big fat FAKE?

The whole melody and vocals make more sense on the 2007 song - something about those HN demos never sat quite right for me.

Cool that you recognized that

dollhouse    0

I adore this song..

I want this as a single, now!

le smoking    0

Love it! Didn't realize Eve had such a nice singing voice.

The "are you listening" part sounds exactly like the one from the US Sorry promo voiceover

jonski43    0

There's a kind of Japanese air to it

It's also reminding me of Goldfrapp's Rocket for some reason... I like it but it sounds like it's borrowed from too many other songs.