Beat is so crazy (demo clip)

Roland Barthes

Guest bluejean

Of course it's very Hard Candy, it's produced by Pharrell and it's from the HC session.

I know right :lmao:

Although I have to admit it's pretty shit. It sounds like she just made it up on the spot.

Popeline previously said it was an Eve track, meant for her album. Recorded around the time of HC but never intended for the album

Interesting to hear. Glad it didn't make the cut. I was hoping it would be closer to Give it to me than Candy shop or the Beat goes on demo.

Thanks for sharing

Is it just me but is the melody of the bridge in the full version, identical to the snippets of the Human Nature alternative version leak a few years back

Has it ever been confirmed that it was actually from Human Nature, it always sounded like it was spliced over it

Is it just me but is the melody of the bridge in the full version, identical to the snippets of the Human Nature alternative version leak a few years back

Has it ever been confirmed that it was actually from Human Nature, it always sounded like it was spliced over it

I agree

You know, it's been mentioned a few times when those clips first leaked. Since people thought the vocals from those clips sounded like present day Madonna. But I guess this full song now proves that it was from 2007 NOT 1994!!!! Good ear!