New album: all tracks shelved, now restarting from scratch, release date is 2024

Madonna

REBEL HEART
November 2014

1. Rebel Heart

2. Iconic

3. Holy Water

4. Wash All Over Me

5. Living for Love

6. Inside Out

7. Unapologetic Bitch (I'm Madonna)

8. Art for Freedom

9. Shameless Human

10. Blood Moon

11. Revolution of Love

12. Veni Vidi Vici

13. Messiah

Madonna

REBEL HEART

November 2014

1. Rebel Heart

2. Iconic

3. Holy Water

4. Wash All Over Me

5. Living for Love

6. Inside Out

8. Art for Freedom

9. Shameless Human

10. Blood Moon

11. Revolution of Love

12. Veni Vidi Vici

13. Messiah

Boring.

Has she even said she's going on tour? Imagine if she just releases an album and the just starts work on a film :lmao:

I could live w/ it. We went 8 years before and it'll just make the next tour all the more exciting when it finally happens. As long as we get the album w/ all the usual bells & whistles (remixes and photoshoots), I'm good.

A sequel to The Next Best Thing could really work actually

No it wouldn't.

I'm watching ciao italia right now :)

Great tour and you are proper Madonna fan :kiss2:

Has she even said she's going on tour? Imagine if she just releases an album and the just starts work on a film :lmao:

I can't imagine she'd sign this huge contract with Live Nation and then not live up to the "Live" portion of it….I mean, really folks. She's going on tour whether she likes it or not.

Suedehead, where's Boom in your track listing?? She's referenced it several times now, clearly it's made it onto the album.

What happened to the Olga track ?!?

Where is the clackaclakc track? I'm looking forward to that.

Where is Body Shop?!

Deluxe bonus tracks (A HangedMadonna Exclusive)

The wait is killing me :sassy:

I want news now :stir: Some kind of a small official statement of the release date. At least a release date for the lead single :dazed:

I just rewatched the #secretprojectrevolution interview and it made me 100 times more excited about this album.

It's very likely that the coming album would be her most politically charged record.

Edited by loowee

anyone noticed how she tagged Diplo, Mozella, Natalia Kills, Miley Cyrus etc on Instagram in the recent bday's pics but not Avicii?

Don't try to start some rumours, :lol:

The wait is killing me :sassy:

I want news now :stir: Some kind of a small official statement of the release date. At least a release date for the lead single :dazed:

she is rerecording songs that she already made couse of sudden events with killing teenagers in america by police

Madonna

REBEL HEART

November 2014

1. Rebel Heart

2. Iconic

3. Holy Water

4. Wash All Over Me

5. Living for Love

6. Inside Out

8. Art for Freedom

9. Shameless Human

10. Blood Moon

11. Revolution of Love

12. Veni Vidi Vici

13. Messiah

I hear that the Deluxe version is gonna include her long awaited Grapevyne cover :wow:

On Mozella's IG, there is a pic from the party with Nelly Furtado. I wonder if she is involved with the new album???

Nelly Furtado is married to Demo Castellon, who mixed the Timbo tracks on Hard Candy and the entire MDNA album, as well as co-producing "Gang Bang", "I'm Addicted" and "Best Friend".

I guess he's mixing the new album, too... :huh:

Nelly Furtado is married to Demo Castellon, who mixed the Timbo tracks on Hard Candy and the entire MDNA album, as well as co-producing "Gang Bang", "I'm Addicted" and "Best Friend".

I guess he's mixing the new album, too... :huh:

I'm about to start a petition and send it to Guy O, just so he can be aware of how dissatisfied us fans are with his work.

I'm about to start a petition and send it to Guy O, just so he can be aware of how dissatisfied us fans are with his work.

Lmao I saw someone commented on his IG pic from Madonna's party with something like: "Don't fuck up the promo for this album"