New album: all tracks shelved, now restarting from scratch, release date is 2024

rmaybe it's going to be a double album…CD 1 - Messiah (the concept album) and CD 2 - Queen (the party album). Very unlikely, I know, but would be fun.

I would love a double album!

maybe this is why the record company brought in songwriters after they heard those lyrics

Wow seriously? Little monster in hiding here.

This is so absurd, we don't have any proof that these songs are remotely real. Everything Madonna has let us glimpse lyrics wise so far has been thought provoking, spiritual, and certainly artistic. These nasty comments about her writing skills are unnecessary and obnoxious.

"Carry The Load" sounds like it could be the next "Sitting on the Whole World" or "Waving to the Crowd". :lmao:

Have The Daily Mail and The Sun confirmed Solar Salvation and The Darkness Void as bonus tracks yet? :lmao:

Wow seriously? Little monster in hiding here.

This is so absurd, we don't have any proof that these songs are remotely real. Everything Madonna has let us glimpse lyrics wise so far has been thought provoking, spiritual, and certainly artistic. These nasty comments about her writing skills are unnecessary and obnoxious.

that's my point. the lyrics posted on instagram after these avicci sessions are way better than what is leaked

Guest CzarnaWisnia

When I don't have time

...tiiime

to go to the bathroom

...rooom

before work

...eeerrrrk

in the morning

...mooooooorrrrrning (c'mon)

I go

...gooooo

go about my day

...my day

and I Carry

...carrryyyy...yyyyyeeee

and I Carry the Load

... :|

I see a lot of little shits dragging Madonna on twitter already, oh dear lord!

What's with MadonnaTribe not posting "exclusives" before anyone???! Dumb!

We talk a lot about whether "radio matters" and stuff like that. But the reason it does, to me, is that without people being exposed to her music, the only things they really know about M is the tabloid rumors. Not that we should care, right? But it matters to me when a year from now people who don't buy the album or seek out the new music on their own will actually believe that she's desperate and insecure enough to write a song bashing Gaga. It's a shame.

Finally some info!

Things have been really slow which I really like actually this time!

Everything is so tight lipped especially if the album IS dropping this year!

The demos sound exciting, it sounds like aswell as her nods to artforfreedom, they'll be plenty of attitude from gne queen this time aswell!

I smell some "human natures" on the way!

I don't believe those lyrics at all. "Two Steps Behind" looks like someone rewrote "She's Not Me" and "Heartbreak City" looks like someone rewrote "Love Spent." I don't see Madonna repeating these themes.

There's no real way to know WHO a song is about, it's all speculation. If anything, the songs are probably about ALL of the relationships that she has experienced one way or another. :)

And of course right now all medias are having their fun reporting everywhere that Madonna had a song "dissing Gaga". Ugh this shit will apparently never stop...

That's why I think it's completely made up or a joke song by Madonna. I'm sure she likes to lead the media on. I would totally have my fun if I were in her position.

Not that I am saying that's how it is. I just cannot see her dragging something so not worth it on.

That's why I think it's completely made up or a joke song by Madonna. I'm sure she likes to lead the media on. I would totally have my fun if I were in her position.

Not that I am saying that's how it is. I just cannot see her dragging something so not worth it on.

This.

Singing about Gaga at this point would be like singing about Paula Abdul in 2000.

It would only give Gaga much wanted relevance.

I'm sure Gaga has a hard-on at this moment hoping it's true and planning already on how she will capitalize on it.

it's funny how,on the same day that someone posts a fake tracklist (which suggests that the album may be a serious,profound concept album),we hear about these other two tunes,which don't really "fit" into the 'Messiah' concept album at all :semifunny:

This doesn't necessarily mean anything -- because I don't even remember if they included MDNA in the music preview which would have preceded that release, but ... Entertainment Weekly has a "Fall Music Preview" in this issue, and there is no mention of Madonna anywhere. Even at the end, where they mention unconfirmed albums without concrete release dates, Madonna is not listed. (U2 was listed in the end as likely releasing an album this fall, but without a confirmed date.)

Again, take it with a grain of salt. That doesn't mean anything one way or another. It's just too bad there was an opportunity here to confirm a release date, and still we are in silent mode. Oh well -- we just have to be patient.

why do all those madonna sites talk as if they're in competition with another? just share what you know! now that a tabloid rumour started all of a sudden madonnatribe can talk as well? just confirm or deny those horrible lyrics. plain and simple.