New album: all tracks shelved, now restarting from scratch, release date is 2024

Sorry so am I getting confused..? Do we have 3 potential songs now? "Heartbreak City", "Two Steps Behind Me" and "Illuminati"?

Yeah...

"Heartbreak City" and "Two Steps Behind" first reported by The Sun and confirmed by Madonnarama and DrownedMadonna. The MadonnaTribe admin also indirectly confirmed the existence of the songs.

The "Illuminati" song was first reported by DrownedMadonna, though they mentioned just the overall theme and not the title. The title was mentioned by someone on their FB page.

UPDATE: Another poster on DM's FB page has indicated that "Heartbreak City" was first recorded as a ballad before being reworked into a dance song.

I believe Heartbreak City and Two steps behind to be real.

But I don't believe Illuminati is.

I think all 3 songs exist, though I'm not sure about Illuminati as a title.

MTribe did nt confirm

Yeah...

"Heartbreak City" and "Two Steps Behind" first reported by The Sun and confirmed by Madonnarama and DrownedMadonna. The MadonnaTribe admin also indirectly confirmed the existence of the songs.

The "Illuminati" song was first reported by DrownedMadonna, though they mentioned just the overall theme and not the title. The title was mentioned by someone on their FB page.

UPDATE: Another poster on DM's FB page has indicated that "Heartbreak City" was first recorded as a ballad before being reworked into a dance song.

MTribe did not confirm the title actually, they are currently reiterating how rama and drowned make up stuff all the time. The other source of this is The Sun..

...enough evidence of yet another fake rumor!

MTribe did nt confirm

MTribe did not confirm the title actually, they are currently reiterating how rama and drowned make up stuff all the time. The other source of this is The Sun..

...enough evidence of yet another fake rumor!

Paolo, the Tribe admin, commented:

"Apparently selling lyrics to the tabloids is the new business. Things changed SO MUCH since the GMAYL incident."

I interpret this as a confirmation!

Is "Two Steps Behind" this decade's "She's Not Me"? Cause I'm totally here for that!! :wow:

I actually don't mind the lyrics. To either song. Hell, I want even Illuminati to happen (based on the title alone)

No hesitating, Madonna. Bring that album on!!

Have you guys seen Queerty's article on the lyrics? Their Facebook post is littered with hateful comments toward M, but from what I can see they don't really look like typical monsters. Queerty's demo is very Madonna-centric.

So, the sun/mirror print a true or false story about some new Madonna songs.

Then immediately the scourges of the online fan community -Tripe, Drama, and Buried come out with "oh we knew this all long" then try to outdo each other with various nonsensical tidbits that can't be proven or unproven?

UGH.

I won't comment on those lyrics as they don't mean anything - out of context.

Always the brides' maid, never the bride

Two steps behind, you've got too much pride.

Always supporting, never the star

Get it together, 'cause the beat goes on!

:sassy:

These titles sound just as fake as "Eagle's Wings" and "Sitting on the Whole World"

Oh, and what happened to the Superstar music video the Sun reported in 2012 with Madonna dressed as a terror bride along with muslim women dressed in burqas? :lmao:

Edited by JimmyJimmy

I do think tha

So, the sun/mirror print a true or false story about some new Madonna songs.

Then immediately the scourges of the online fan community -Tripe, Drama, and Buried come out with "oh we knew this all long" then try to outdo each other with various nonsensical tidbits that can't be proven or unproven?

UGH.

I won't comment on those lyrics as they don't mean anything - out of context.

Darling, don't get me wrong I agree with every single word you say about the 'sources' - however, in context it is interesting that they've all come out in the aftermath of the red tops reporting it. This makes me think there is an element of truth in what's being reported.

Darling, don't get me wrong I agree with every single word you say about the 'sources' - however, in context it is interesting that they've all come out in the aftermath of the red tops reporting it. This makes me think there is an element of truth in what's being reported.

MY DEAR, I have no idea of the timeline of all this ish, but it's obvious they're trying to outdo each other in the bullshit stakes as per - no matter what the veracity of the story (which none of them actually broke in the first place - surprise surprise)

Not sure what I think of the actual "news" tho...

So I picked up The Sun today to find out exactly what they've printed without fansites confusing things further. Here's what they say:

+ Article written by Dan Wooten who says he was LEAKED the lyrics of Heartbreak City. They include "Cut me down the middle, fucked me up a little. You said I was your queen" and "I curse the day we met. This memory is haunting me. I wish I could forget". Seems that The Sun is then speculating that the lyrics are about Guy Ritchie.

+ Article then goes onto mention a second track called Two Steps Behind Me, with lyrics including "Did you study me hard enough be me, you're just a wannabe me".

+ The Sun goes onto say that there's "no guarantee" that the songs will end on the album, although Madonna has written 50 tracks so far (I personally don't buy the latter - seems unlike M).

+ The article finishes by saying that the "first of the tracks" (in reference to the new album) may drop as soon as November, "much earlier than expected".

I love the title Heartbreak City, sounds like a soft rock classic from the 80s. Two Steps Behind Me I'm less keen on :no::( but it's also a good title. Actively avoiding too much spoilers with lyrics and stuff but it's good to have some more concrete "news" to feast on (if it is).

"Relatively accurate" lyrics excerpts posted by the Daily Mail:

Two Steps Behind

You're a copycat

Where is my royalty?

You're a pretty girl

I'll give you that

But stealing my recipe

It's an ugly look

Did you study me hard enough?

You're never gonna be

You're just a wannabe me

Like a sister all messed-up

Who's gonna help you out?

In your fantasy, you can try it all

But you can't be me

You can walk the walk

Even talk the talk

But you'll always be

Two steps behind me

Heartbreak City

Cut me down the middle

Fucked me up a little

You said I was your queen

I tried to give you everything

And now you want your freedom

You got just what you came for

A bit of fame and fortune

And I'm no longer needed.

You tore me into pieces

You didn't have no damn reason

I let you in my kingdom

You helped yourself with everything.

I curse the day we met

This memory is haunting me

I wish I could forget

Pretty? Clearly not about Gaga!

So I picked up The Sun today to find out exactly what they've printed without fansites confusing things further. Here's what they say:

+ Article written by Dan Wooten who says he was LEAKED the lyrics of Heartbreak City. They include "Cut me down the middle, fucked me up a little. You said I was your queen" and "I curse the day we met. This memory is haunting me. I wish I could forget". Seems that The Sun is then speculating that the lyrics are about Guy Ritchie.

+ Article then goes onto mention a second track called Two Steps Behind Me, with lyrics including "Did you study me hard enough be me, you're just a wannabe me".

+ The Sun goes onto say that there's "no guarantee" that the songs will end on the album, although Madonna has written 50 tracks so far (I personally don't buy the latter - seems unlike M).

+ The article finishes by saying that the "first of the tracks" (in reference to the new album) may drop as soon as November, "much earlier than expected".

These snippets of lyrics sound MUCH more believable. And much more Madonna.

More importantly, has Gaga responded yet? I'm sure she'll say something and then look like an asshat when these rumors prove to be false.

Dan Wooten is one of THE WORST tabloid journalists. Dreadful at interviewing and his articles are full of shite.

We go through this pattern everytime a new Madonna is due. The tabloids claim they have the inside scoop on the the album details and begin printing song titles and lyrics then some of the fans go into meltdown.

Guest Rachelle of London

Remember when they said Isaac was about that rabbi guy and American Life was Saddam Hussein's fav song?

Ok I may be making this up but why do I remember when Husseins house was knocked down a Madonna poster was found in the rubble

I love the title of Heartbreak City

And I disagree with you Jan:

I think the woman might be in love with the boytoy. No matter what we think about it, no matter if we approve or not. And if she really was in love, her heart was probably broken when he left. She has the right to write about it.

Guest bluejean

If the Aviccii tracks are discarded I hope they all leak or something

I do like the lyrics although they're obviously more simplistic than the stuff she's posted on Instagram

Ok I may be making this up but why do I remember when Husseins house was knocked down a Madonna poster was found in the rubble

kcdqtz.jpg

The son was a Madge fan apparently. Tho that poster is surprisingly intact considering it was found in rubble....

Guest Rachelle of London

kcdqtz.jpg

The son was a Madge fan apparently. Tho that poster is surprisingly intact considering it was found in rubble....

:dead:

Thought I made it up.

Yeah very intact! The power of Madonna