New album: all tracks shelved, now restarting from scratch, release date is 2024

I hope they are not Madonna lyrics because I don't like them at all. Who wants to hear Madonna singing about being used up and spat out by some man or bothering talking about some copycat girl. She is above that. I think they are fake.

Clearly you haven't heard "Love Spent" then.

Those lyrics are hysterically bad, but so are half the lyrics on her last few albums, so you never know! I mean, when the lyrics for HU leaked, I was certain they were fake. "Ring ring ring goes the telephone/The lights are on but no one's home"? :lmao:

I have a theory on why we haven't (and probably won't) be seeing much more "promo" via M's Instagram. Obviously, she was on holiday, but I also think that if the album is completed, Interscope is probably now getting involved, putting together promo/marketing, etc. If that's the case, they'll probably want to keep a lid on things and release info officially. So it's possible M is just putting a lid on it until it's time for an official announcement.

^^ Yes you got a point there, hung up surrounded horrible on paper. In Madonna we should trust.

I just want damn good songs!! Just don't want that turd stupid flop cow on any Madonna songs.

I don't think that Madonna would sing about Guy right now. It's been 5 years and even though it would be hard, she must have different feelings, she has already sung about the gold digger.

About Gaga, with her giant demise, how would Madonna care about that creature? The other wannabes have been support by Madonna herself (i don't mean wannabes per se, but next generation like Katy, Rihanna, even Beyoncé, had Madonna's support). It's not her style to sing so openly about that issue.

So i don't think they will make the album if they are real. I think they are either made up or leaked by Madonna to create some hype. Which can only mean that... the album will be released in a couple of months. I think the hype is built faster these days than just 4 years ago.

Clearly you haven't heard "Love Spent" then.

Yeah but Lovespent's lyrics were better than those examples plus they were on the album after her divorce. I understand her singing about a marriage breakdown and disappointment but the thought of her singing about being used up by a nobody toyboy is beneath her. If they are about Guy Ritchie, she has already sang songs about him and their divorce.

According to MTribe webmaster:

There's a good bunch of songs, including recent ones, that people think are about a certain topic or person, and they actually talk about something or someone else. It's her way to deal with her life experience I guess - kinda healing.

But please keep in mind that Madonna can be impulsive and even selfish, but she's not stupid.

Lets not judge songs based on lyrics

I am happy we finally got some info , so it seems part of the stuff with avicci was not given the green light

Yeah it was like "let's keep in secret because that's what we're gonna release first"

That tracklist is too good to be true only on paper.. I do love the theme.. but we know Madonna has a bad girl side too lollll

but still the thought of it gets me hyped

About Gaga, with her giant demise, how would Madonna care about that creature?

Exactly she doesnt have time to for her to do that, the only one who been acting dramatic is Gaga herself

Guest Rachelle of London

Madonna doesn't care for Gaga. No one does. Outside of this forum I haven't seen that idiots name mentioned since 2012. Madonna wouldn't need to sing about that hasbeen now.

fans do care and press do care about gaga so this is the reason why it could work on new album. it would be a controversy and in all newspaper around the world about both subjects....now already it is possoble that newspapers will spread this info and again madonna will get a buzz based just on specatualation. i dont mind lyrics...they are fine....and if we know how much important meraige with guy was to her then we can expect more than one or two songs inspired by him from her. how many songs we have about sean or her dad....those are all important men in her life....also guy is one of those three....lyrics sounds like her...and love songs and angry songs is what she do really good.....

Someone commented on DrownedMadonna's FB page that the 'party song' name drops not only Lady Gaga, Beyoncé and Jay Z, but also Rihanna, Obama, Gucci and a bunch of other celebrities.

It's alledgedly titled "Illuminati (It's Like Everybody In This Party)".

Could this be true?

Guest Rachelle of London

The Madonna vs Gaga thing is done. The worlds moved on. Madonna already addressed the comparisons on MDNA tour, she wouldn't need to drudge that up 2 years later. :lmao:

I love the title Heartbreak City. Reminds me of La Roux's "Uptight Dowtown" title for some reason...hope the titles are real and we'll see about the lyrics if and when we hear it though that track listing sounds absolutely fake.

Someone commented on DrownedMadonna's FB page that the 'party song' name drops not only Lady Gaga, Beyoncé and Jay Z, but also Rihanna, Obama, Gucci and a bunch of other celebrities.

Could this be true?

To be fair it does make sense and it has a lot of obvious rhymes that M loves

Illuminati / party

Obama / Gaga / Rihanna

Guest Rachelle of London

Could this be true?

Where's lucky guy? :lmao:

Could this be true?

I don't feel any of this is true but you never know.. I don't like the title or the idea behind the song.

Could this be true?

Sorry so am I getting confused..? Do we have 3 potential songs now? "Heartbreak City", "Two Steps Behind Me" and "Illuminati"?

Could this be true?

By someone you mean Lucky Guy ? :lol:

I wouldn't judge a song by its lyrics alone, see Frozen:

"If I could melt your heart we'd never be apart, give yourself to me, you hold the key"

They sound kind of generic don't they? and she's recycling Open Your Heart but then put them vocals and melody and you have one of the greatest hits of her career.