New album: all tracks shelved, now restarting from scratch, release date is 2024

How do they get this stuff when we get nothing, despite the relentless search for a golden nugget of info.

Who`s leaking this kinda information?

And then to top it off, the actual newspaper report decides to abandon the facts and tweak it to make it more contentious..

I do believe however, that the "Two steps behind" track is a musical tribute to "the slippers"

I think the admin of MTribe pretty much confirmed that the rumor is real, but they are still not willing to say anything apart from the bitter comments about this forum and MRama :D

How does the administrator or MTribe know anything about it? As Bumholegeorge (great nickname, but the way) has said, not even Madonnanation, THE MOST IMPORTANT MADONNA SITE IN THE WORLD, knew nothing about this, not even the name of the songs!

And yes, Two Steps Behind me is about her slippers.

How do they get this stuff when we get nothing, despite the relentless search for a golden nugget of info.

Who`s leaking this kinda information?

And then to top it off, the actual newspaper report decides to abandon the facts and tweak it to make it more contentious..

I do believe however, that the "Two steps behind" track is a musical tribute to "the slippers"

Lmfao. The slippers were a clue all along and we missed it!

Ok, here's the thing. We have to vote the most handsome member of MN. He has to fuck very well, has to have a big cock and be ready to do whatever it takes to get demos.

That member of MN will get from us some funds to go to Chile to meet that guy. And will FUCK FOR TRACKS.

Ok, when do we start the poll? First of all, all handsome members have to post pics of their cocks and some video to show how they fuck.

Ok, here's the thing. We have to vote the most handsome member of MN. He has to fuck very well, has to have a big cock and be ready to do whatever it takes to get demos.

That member of MN will get from us some funds to go to Chile to meet that guy. And will FUCK FOR TRACKS.

Ok, when do we start the poll? First of all, all handsome members have to post pics of their cocks and some video to show how they fuck.

Oh Ive been to Chile and it takes forever to get there and the airlines are shit. Im not good looking either so im passing the batton on.... Isnt it easier to fuck a computer hacker?

Come on guys. Are you all willing to travel to like 10 concerts to see Madonna's tour and won't even try to go to Chile to fuck some poor collector who surely never had a cock in his mouth because he was too obssessed watching A League of Their Own?

Track list doesn't strike me genuine but you never know these days...

I just don't think the information would be released in the internet without actually being confirmed officially as it always happens.

I tend to believe the story run in the English media.. just wondering how they got to see the lyrics of songs that might as well end up being left out.. maybe someone got hold of them and they thought they might be worth something.

Of course, the media jumped on the possible controversy.. i don't think Madonna would actually be referring to Gaga or anyone in particular but as always they do love to put female artists against each other.. and a track about Guy Ritchie?? I'm sure Madonna has moved on already so i don't get that either.

How does the administrator or MTribe know anything about it? As Bumholegeorge (great nickname, but the way) has said, not even Madonnanation, THE MOST IMPORTANT MADONNA SITE IN THE WORLD, knew nothing about this, not even the name of the songs!

And yes, Two Steps Behind me is about her slippers.

MadonnaTribe has always had many accurate exclusives. So have Madonnarama, btw.

I guess the admins of both sites have insider sources.

MadonnaTribe never post any exclusives until they get the green light from their sources.

UPDATE:

What we know is that, in Two Steps Behind, Madonna does NOT mention Lady Gaga or talk about her. It’s absolutely GENERAL.

But we can now reveal that Lady Gaga is instead mentioned in another track that Madonna recorded for her upcoming album. Lady Gaga is mentioned along with other artists like Beyoncé and Jay Z. We can also say that song is about a party with celebrities that have fun and shine.

In Heartbreak City, as well in a few other tracks recorded, Madonna talks about the end of a relationship. It’s not clear if she talks about Guy Ritchie, as The Sun guessed, or maybe Brahim Zaibat.

We can also add that Heartbreak City is a dance track, while the demo of Two Steps Behind is only with a piano. Heartbreak City is a great song with lovely Madonna‘s vocals, while there are plenty of better tracks that Madonna recorded for her upcoming album than Two Steps Behind.

As The Sun hints, they still have to choose the songs to be included on the final tracklist. But we learned that Hearbreak City MAY be included in the final tracklist, because Madonna‘s staff really likes it and they really worked a lot on it.

Source: DrownedMadonna

The Sun and The Mirror just published an article about two demos Madonna recorded for her new album: “Heartbreak City” and “Two Steps Behind me.”

Madonnarama can confirm that both songs were recorded with Avicii, but that no final tracklist for the album has yet been decided.

According to the article, “Heartbreak City” allegedly slams Guy Ritchie for “getting what [he] came for, a bit of fame and fortune, and I’m no longer needed,” and that the song “Two Steps Behind Me” supposedly slams Lady Gaga with the following “You’re a copycat, where is my royalty?”

We can also confirm that the lyrics are real and relatively accurate.

Madonnarama can reveal that the song “Two Steps Behind” (not “Two Steps Behind me” as the article states) isn’t directed towards Lady Gaga, but to all younger artists trying to steal Madonna’s recipe. Even though Madonna had fun writing and recording this track, there’s a big possibility that it won’t be included on the album.

“Heartbreak City” has absolutely nothing to do with Guy Ritchie but deals with Madonna’s recent break-up with Brahim Zaibat. We’ve been informed that more than one track on the album is about the ending of their three year relationship which left Madonna more vulnerable than most people might think.

Stay tuned…

Read more: http://www.madonnarama.com/posts-en/2014/08/29/two-new-demos-from-madonnas-new-album-revealed/#ixzz3BlSfs5G9

"Relatively accurate" lyrics excerpts posted by the Daily Mail:

Two Steps Behind

You're a copycat

Where is my royalty?

You're a pretty girl

I'll give you that

But stealing my recipe

It's an ugly look

Did you study me hard enough?

You're never gonna be

You're just a wannabe me

Like a sister all messed-up

Who's gonna help you out?

In your fantasy, you can try it all

But you can't be me

You can walk the walk

Even talk the talk

But you'll always be

Two steps behind me

Heartbreak City

Cut me down the middle

Fucked me up a little

You said I was your queen

I tried to give you everything

And now you want your freedom

You got just what you came for

A bit of fame and fortune

And I'm no longer needed.

You tore me into pieces

You didn't have no damn reason

I let you in my kingdom

You helped yourself with everything.

I curse the day we met

This memory is haunting me

I wish I could forget

Oh dear god please no Gaga mention!!! And why stuff about songs that "MAYBE" appear on the album. How about lyrics that are actually on the album?!!! I find it hard to believe.

Absolutely agree... Please no Gaga mention on this album..... The best way to catch a fly is too hang up fly paper and wait for the fly to come to its own sticky end... not to try and beat it to death with a big ass`d stick.........!

I hope they are not Madonna lyrics because I don't like them at all. Who wants to hear Madonna singing about being used up and spat out by some man or bothering talking about some copycat girl. She is above that. I think they are fake.

Recorded with Avicii. The lyrics Madonna has posted on her instagram way after the Avicii sessions (I assume) are in stark contrast to these we have seen today. Id say a different direction/message/theme could have been taken since then. She's done 11 demo's with Avicii so there's plenty to discard.