New album: all tracks shelved, now restarting from scratch, release date is 2024

There is a rumour that Madonna will launch the new single when the new iPhone 6 premieres on 9th September.

Apparently there will be some sort of promotional tie in

Just saying

Apple + Madonna = HARD ON!

As far as I know, Apple has never used a famous person to promote their stuff. Because, hey, they don't need help in selling products. I hope there is truth to this. This would be epic. It might be a little too corporate. Especially with the whole revolution of love stuff. I don't see Apple in that light. Google, yes. Apple no :/

The Apple thing was just fabricated by sniper. He already stated that. It's definitely not happening.

Edited by den73

The Apple thing was just fabricated by sniper. He already stated that. It's definitely not happening.

how disappointing got me fooled, Madonna apple collaboration again please

I don't want it. Apple means gregarius behaviour and i wouldn't want Madonna to become some kind of muse of that company.

I'd rather she were with Nokia and both of them make the come back of the decade! :confessions:

My sony ericcson came with Hard Candy pre loaded in 2008, I don't know if that was a good idea actually. Maybe the iphone 6 will have Unapologetic Bitch preloaded ;) JK

Apple + Madonna = HARD ON!

As far as I know, Apple has never used a famous person to promote their stuff. Because, hey, they don't need help in selling products. I hope there is truth to this. This would be epic. It might be a little too corporate. Especially with the whole revolution of love stuff. I don't see Apple in that light. Google, yes. Apple no :/

Revolution of love, You see Google "in that light?" May I ask how you came to that conclusion? Just curious.

GOD I HOPE SO. But 2 promo videos and one in just a few weeks. Not her usual style.

But The Messiah as album title, YES, YES and YES!

Track listing looks overall excellent.

I like the idea of Madonna releasing a concept album.That could be really interesting.Instead of just a collection of songs,the album would have a THEME...a story being told.

I love everything about it!! I can't wait to see what the Messiah video will look like! JUST 3 MORE WEEKS!!!!!

I know! I don't even care if I'm setting myself up by believing this. I LOVE IT!

TRACKLISTING:

1. Inception :inlove:

2. Carry The Burden :inlove:

3. Rise of the Throne :inlove:

4. Matriarchy

5. Living For Love

6. The Iconic Seven <<------ What is this about????

7. Rebel Heart

8. Anarchy

9. Holy War

10. The Art of Peace

11. Messiah :inlove:

ALL OF IT

The 9th track "Holy War" maybe is incorrect, shouldn't it be 'Holy Water'? Also not sure what 'Iconic Seven' could be about, or where 'Bitch I'm Madonna' is??

But I hope it's not fake, it's such a great idea for a concept album, Something you would have thought she might have done earlier: Madonna in her role as mother of God!