New album: all tracks shelved, now restarting from scratch, release date is 2024

yep, he was the sound engineer on the sessions as well.

So then I guess it's safe to assume the same process is being done for this album as well, no?

Alright, despite this info from Billboard: "A-list artists who are expected to release music this fall, from Madonna and Usher to Skrillex and Chris Brown" it's been confirmed that Madonna 13 is only coming may 2015. The source is MadonnaNation forum.

Yeah it's a tentative date. It could change if her and the label aren't ready.

Are all you drama queens fuckin serious with this joke that the album is not coming til whenever. Its just NOT funny anymore

These are the same idiots that were only just recently talking about a surprise release but now that this album doesnt follow the confessions timeline then the new albums been cancelled!?

I mean cant you ditzy queens feel it already!? She posted 'the calm before the storm' what more do you motherfuckers need?

This new album is going to be groundbreaking and its coming very soon

#1 single on Billboard and back on Radio 1.. get used to it!!

Guest Rachelle of London

Why are so many people obsessed with Madonna being played on Radio 1? Please god no! She doesn't need a radio station that is the radio equivalent to MTV and doesn't even get many listeners anymore.

^ in which universe you do live? The whole world knows just how great is Madonna. She's been number one for 30 years. Do you think she's indie or something?

I don´t agree with you. People know madonna exists, a lot of people know her music, but most of the people don´t know that she´s really that good.

Why are so many people obsessed with Madonna being played on Radio 1? Please god no! She doesn't need a radio station that is the radio equivalent to MTV and doesn't even get many listeners anymore.

+1 I doth know anyone who listens to that crap station, in fact they'll be embarrassed to listen to that station.

Also 30 years and people still don't know the genius of Madonna should fuck off tbh. You should enjoy and stop thinking what GP likes or don't like.

^ in which universe you do live? The whole world knows just how great is Madonna. She's been number one for 30 years. Do you think she's indie or something?

i agree with your post. What I was trying to say is I hope the new album has universal appeal not only to her fans because she has so much to say that is about unity and love. Does anyone else think she may run for political office down the road? A thought anyway.

We fans and the media know that Madonna is a genius, the general public doesn't, they know her music and they know her controversies but are not aware how involved is she in the process. Unfortunately I believe that the general public will recognize Madonna's work after her death or her retirement but that will happen in a loooong time I hope.

That was COADF, it make her #1 worldwide since Music.

It's been 9 years since COADF and Madonna is 56 yo, that's what tuckeye meant, if it's gonna be her ultimate comeback nobody knows. I choose to trust her on making exceptional music and performances however, whether the world will embrace it is beyond any of us.

Edited by MDNABRAZUCA

Comeback from what? MDNA went #1 in ovrr 50 countries and she had another HUGE MEGA GROSSING TOUR IN 2012

Madonna also made $125 mollion, more money THAN ANY OTHER CELEBRITY THAT YEAT

And then theres the Superbowl...

Comeback from,what?

Comeback from what? MDNA went #1 in ovrr 50 countries and she had another HUGE MEGA GROSSING TOUR IN 2012

Madonna also made $125 mollion, more money THAN ANY OTHER CELEBRITY THAT YEAT

And then theres the Superbowl...

Comeback from,what?

They mean to have a HIT song. Not a hit a la GMAYL. A real hit.