New album: all tracks shelved, now restarting from scratch, release date is 2024

When all said and done I simply think Madonna was far more excited and into the MDNAtour than she ever was with the MDNAalbum.

And to go a little bit further she was also more into "WE" than the album aswell....but I digress.

This time it IS different.

She's decided to make an album that's linked to her artforfreedom project, something she is far more "into" and fully inspired by.

So I smell much more of an era and the album will not just be a necassary to tour.

In Rio she was ok.... But in São Paulo she seemed to be already sick.

Then came Porto Alegre and she was a little better. The rest of SA was terrible.

What are you talking about?? In Porto Alegre she almost cancelled as she said during the speech break (search youtube and listen, she was very very ill) and she cut LAV and LS in both São Paulo and Porto Alegre.

Album released in November and tour by March 2015...so no promotion.

Madonna never begins a tour that soon.These days,her tours always begin in the early summer (late May or early June).In fact,March is when she typically starts *rehearsing* for a tour.That's why I really want her to release the album in November.She will have a few months to properly promote the album (TV appearances,print interviews,make a few music videos,etc) before the tour rehearsals start.She used this strategy for COADF and it worked out perfectly.

To everyone moaning about cut songs from the MDNA show, and junkieMDNA can attest, at least your show wasn't cancelled completely like the first Dallas show.

As far as promotion for this album, press junkets last a day or two. They're very long days, but they choose a location and set, then file in the international press to interview her.

Quite frankly, I have no interest I seeing a dumb interviewer asking the same stupid questions.

The Vice interview for SecretProject was the best interview she's given for a while. I like a controlled environment where she can just talk, engage in conversation and not have to interact with audiences or play act her way through it.

If she wanted to do SNL in the US and xfactor in uk and a webcast showcase. She'd be golden and it would only take a month at the most.

What are you talking about?? In Porto Alegre she almost cancelled as she said during the speech break (search youtube and listen, she was very very ill) and she cut LAV and LS in both São Paulo and Porto Alegre.

I meant she did not seemed to be THAT sick in Pprto Alegre as she did in São Paulo.

Thank God i could see her performing LS in Rio.

To everyone moaning about cut songs from the MDNA show, and junkieMDNA can attest, at least your show wasn't cancelled completely like the first Dallas show.

As far as promotion for this album, press junkets last a day or two. They're very long days, but they choose a location and set, then file in the international press to interview her.

Quite frankly, I have no interest I seeing a dumb interviewer asking the same stupid questions.

The Vice interview for SecretProject was the best interview she's given for a while. I like a controlled environment where she can just talk, engage in conversation and not have to interact with audiences or play act her way through it.

If she wanted to do SNL in the US and xfactor in uk and a webcast showcase. She'd be golden and it would only take a month at the most.

Agree with most of your post but there are some other big music markets where promotion would be nice, not just the US and UK.

^ Deutschland maybe? :D

I definitely think she should come over to continental Europe for one or two promo performances as well, many keep forgetting that Germany or France for instance are one of the biggest music markets worldwide.

In Rio she was ok.... But in São Paulo she seemed to be already sick.

Then came Porto Alegre and she was a little better. The rest of SA was terrible.

I'm sorry but Buenos Aires and Cordoba where AMAZING.

She didn't cut any songs(well, she did cut Masterpiece and the JML interlude in Cordoba but that was due to the 1 hour wait thanks to the blackout...

She was all smiles during all 3 shows

South american shows were great becasue the public was great and she loved it but she did cut a few songs in Brazil because of the rain (I think it as LAV and LS) and she was sick at the time so she looked tired but tried to do her best as always. Only Chile concert was a disaster, she skipped the whole first part of the show and began with Express Yourself, I would have been very disappointed if I was a chilean fan, she also had a little meltdown when a fan was smoking during the soundcheck.

I meant she did not seemed to be THAT sick in Pprto Alegre as she did in São Paulo.

Thank God i could see her performing LS in Rio.

Course not, starting the show at 11:20PM and saying she was about to cancel, and half ass the whole show barely moving meant she was feeling really good.

South american shows were great becasue the public was great and she loved it but she did cut a few songs in Brazil because of the rain (I think it as LAV and LS) and she was sick at the time so she looked tired but tried to do her best as always. Only Chile concert was a disaster, she skipped the whole first part of the show and began with Express Yourself, I would have been very disappointed if I was a chilean fan, she also had a little meltdown when a fan was smoking during the soundcheck.

Which one would be more disastrous for the fans: 1 - cancelling the show 2 - cut one part of the show

If I was there I'd be pissed cause she cut the first segment but there was a reason for that as there was horizontal downpour getting everything wet. People should be glad she didn't cancel that night.

Which one would be more disastrous for the fans: 1 - cancelling the show 2 - cut one part of the show

If I was there I'd be pissed cause she cut the first segment but there was a reason for that as there was horizontal downpour getting everything wet. People should be glad she didn't cancel that night.

Of course it's better to have at least half of the show but it's still sad not to have the full version, especially the first part that had the amazing GGW and Gang Bang performances.

i don't give a shit about the tour right now..what about the new album?

I agree I wish she's go back to the way she used to tour. Put an album out, do a small promo tour then wait and tour proper the following year. But I am just anxious for new album news I am imagine she is prepping to for an October/ November release.

I think the BEST version of Into the groove was the Who's that girl performance. she just turned it into an epic anthemn. Also LOVE the fact that she sings live every song. Although i really don't mind her lip synching tbh, as long as the performance calls for it like the hard dancing she does in RIT/ Nobody knows me or the MTV awards/ Vogue performance.

Enjoy Ciao Italian Stephen