New album: all tracks shelved, now restarting from scratch, release date is 2024

I wouldn't be surprised if people say, M has said itself, that she gets bored playing all the old songs, that is why she reinvents them to keep everything fresh, so bored with the same old maybe, but bored of music.....

I should stop coming to this thread makes me want new music now

It maybe something or not but B Akerland IG post http://instagram.com/p/sWcWR1pxJR/

She's going back to US with a hashtag #backtowork . Arianne Phillips left a comment "we are waiting for your return" she hashtaged Jonas along with B Akerland.

Might be nothing at all, thought I share.

Actually sounds like a lot more than "nothing at all." Unless they're all working on a non-M project together right now? Otherwise this sounds like a shoot of some kind is in the works.

Madonna has reportedly called Lady Gaga a “copycat” in the lyrics of her leaked track Two Steps Behind Me.

http://www.thehindu.com/entertainment/madonna-calls-gaga-a-messedup-copycat-in-leaked-song-lyrics/article6365850.ece

I really hope this isn't true. She needs to lay off the Gaga slamming, it only comes across bitter.

I really hope this isn't true. She needs to lay off the Gaga slamming, it only comes across bitter.

Even if this was true she has hardly been active in "gaga slamming." gaga and her followers need to lay off the (going on how many years now?) Madonna slamming. It comes across as spiteful and pure jealousy.

I hope it isn't true but more because it was in the past and she's over and irrelevant now. Don't give that hasbeen any more publicity cuz that what she want. And I don't want her infecting M's music, it was cute on MDNA the little playful reference on IDGAF but no need for a whole song about it.

This bettah be bullshit and I bet it is!

Guest Rachelle of London

I hope it isn't true but more because it was in the past and she's over and irrelevant now. Don't give that hasbeen any more publicity cuz that what she want.

:clap:

Even if this was true she has hardly been active in "gaga slamming." gaga and her followers need to lay off the (going on how many years now?) Madonna slamming. It comes across as spiteful and pure jealousy.

Exactly. She has mentioned Gaga maybe 4 times? And she has only been negative one time (the reductive moment). Meanwhile Gargamel is constantly talking about Madonna on twitter and in promo interviews before she released artstop.

Drowned Madonna has another "exclusive" on a new song called Joan of Arc.

http://drownedmadonna.com/madonna-joan-arc-new-album/20140831

After revealing Wash All Over Me, we at DrownedMadonna.com are very excited to disclose the title and details of another song that Madonna recorded for her upcoming album. It’s called Joan of Arc. Take your handkerchief and get ready to cry. This one is for us… her fans!

Joan of Arc is really heartwarming. It is a gorgeous ballad on the guitair in whichMadonna shows her fragility.

Actually, it is the most vulnerable Madonna has ever been. She asks fans for strenght.

In Joan of Arc, Madonna‘s vocals are as fabulous as they are in You Must Love Me from Evita.

The track talks about how the world expects her to be a hero. Madonna talks about the press, how bad words put her down… and this breaks her heart.

Madonna needs to be conformed, because she’s “not Joan of Arc.” She calls her fans her soldiers “on which I can depend on.”

madonna-joan-of-arc-01-1050x548.jpg

Madonna Joan of Arc, new track revealed!
on August 31, 2014 at 7:03 pm

After revealing Wash All Over Me, we at DrownedMadonna.com are very excited to disclose the title and details of another song that Madonna recorded for her upcoming album. It’s called Joan of Arc. Take your handkerchief and get ready to cry. This one is for us… her fans!

Actually, it is the most vulnerable Madonna has ever been. She asks fans for strenght.Joan of Arc is really heartwarming. It is a gorgeous ballad on the guitair in which Madonna shows her fragility.

In Joan of Arc, Madonna‘s vocals are as fabulous as they are in You Must Love Me from Evita.

The track talks about how the world expects her to be a hero. Madonna talks about the press, how bad words put her down… and this breaks her heart.

Madonna needs to be conformed, because she’s “not Joan of Arc.” She calls her fans her soldiers “on which I can depend on.”

I dont wanna talk about it right now / Just hold me while I cry my eyes out / I’m not
Joan of Arc
, not yet / But I’m in the dark

There is not a final tracklist yet, but we really hope that Joan of Arc will be included. You are going to love it!

Stay tuned…

Credits: sketch drawn by Rob Jacobs (aka Robster) for DrownedMadonna.com.

Surely with all this info we are getting, the album release is soon??

Joan of arc does sound good btw

Yes, despite what some people are speculating I still think it's going to come out in late fall, probably November.

Nice if she did, but they kind of ruined it by mentioning MADAME TUSSAUD'S as part of her visit. They should at least get a Madge fan to write their ish.

If she does a promo tour in Oz, would it be to test the waters to bring the tour there? Or will it scrap any plans for it? Australia deserves as much Madonna as they can get tbh

And Joan of Arc does sound good!

madonna-joan-of-arc-01-1050x548.jpg

Madonna Joan of Arc, new track revealed!
on August 31, 2014 at 7:03 pm

Actually, it is the most vulnerable Madonna has ever been. She asks fans for strenght.Joan of Arc is really heartwarming. It is a gorgeous ballad on the guitair in which Madonna shows her fragility.

I dont wanna talk about it right now / Just hold me while I cry my eyes out / I’m not
Joan of Arc
, not yet / But I’m in the dark

There is not a final tracklist yet, but we really hope that Joan of Arc will be included. You are going to love it!

Stay tuned…

Credits: sketch drawn by Rob Jacobs (aka Robster) for DrownedMadonna.com.

OMG she's the new OMD. :inlove:

Nice if she did, but they kind of ruined it by mentioning MADAME TUSSAUD'S as part of her visit. They should at least get a Madge fan to write their ish.

Yes that bit is laughable, as if she would visit Madame Tussaud's as part of her trip.

Madonna has reportedly called Lady Gaga a “copycat” in the lyrics of her leaked track Two Steps Behind Me.

http://www.thehindu.com/entertainment/madonna-calls-gaga-a-messedup-copycat-in-leaked-song-lyrics/article6365850.ece

This is too good to be true so it probably is.

Madonna sings: Youre a copycat, Where is my royalty? Youre a pretty girl, Ill give you that. But stealing my recipe, its an ugly look. Did you study me hard enough? Youre never gonna be, youre just a wannabe me. Like a sister all messed-up, whos gonna help you out? In your fantasy, you can try it all. But you cant be me. You can walk the walk, even talk the talk. But youll always be two steps behind me.

:doodlemanson:

Those lyrics...anyway after the whole express yourself/she's not me on the last tour and some girls from MDNA, if M does a song like the above..isn't it a bit reductive?...

The Gaga bashing rumors aren't true. If anything it seems this album is headed towards heavy religious influences if the rumored tracks are true.

We have:

- Living For Love (with a choir)

- Holy Water

- Wash All Over Me

- Rebel Heart

- Joan of Arc

- Messiah

I don't think she's going to be slamming Lady Gaga whilst simultaneously singing about Living For Love. I wish people would just drop the "Two Steps" rumor already.

Also, she seems to have loved how the Harpers Bazaar shoot turned out so maybe we will get a look similar with the themes we are starting to piece together of the era.