New album: all tracks shelved, now restarting from scratch, release date is 2024

According to Drowned Madonna, Arianne Phillips said that there currently aren't any plans for a new tour but she was coy when asked if M would be on Tour in 2015.

Hopefully she's working on the visuals of the new era then.

""When asked by our reader Craig Casteel, Arianne Phillips confessed that there are no plans for a Madonna new tour yet, but she guesses there will be a tour in 2015.

So, will there be a tour in 2015? Craig asked her. Arianne Phillips looked at him, winked, and quietly mouthed I think so.

Its now clear that the rumours of an imminent tour announcement were absolutely untrue.

Arianne asked Craig: So what has been your favorite tour so far? He just had to tell her without hesitation re-Invention of course!

Oh so you like the hits huh? Arianne said with a smile. And then she added that the re-Invention tour is also her favourite Madonnas tour.""

There is a rumour that Madonna will launch the new single when the new iPhone 6 premieres on 9th September.

Apparently there will be some sort of promotional tie in

Just saying

That's a rumour that I can get behind. #yaaaaaas

Any more details markm, babe? x

There is a rumour that Madonna will launch the new single when the new iPhone 6 premieres on 9th September.

Just saying

Reminiscent of the Hung Up "Krazer" promotion.

Just saying

Tick Tock Tick Tock Tick Tock

lol

That's a rumour that I can get behind. #yaaaaaas

Any more details markm, babe? x

Can't find anything at the moment. Apparently the rumour is going round on twitter.

It's the sort of promo that could really work for her if it's handled properly.

I think something's up, it's all gone quite and we aren't getting a sniff of any info.

The only other thing I think of is that she doesn't want to over hype the new album like Gaga

did and that's why things are being kept under wraps.

Just saying

That would actually be pretty cool.

Can't find anything at the moment. Apparently the rumour is going round on twitter.

It's the sort of promo that could really work for her if it's handled properly.

I think something's up, it's all gone quite and we aren't getting a sniff of any info.

The only other thing I think of is that she doesn't want to over hype the new album like Gaga

did and that's why things are being kept under wraps.

The thing is, as much as I would love it to be real because this certainly does sound exciting, most of the Twitter rumours have zero credibility.

tumblr_n0l7rw4KxW1qj28qwo6_r1_250.gif

DrownedMadonna and Angela Cheng should be banned of being mentioned as sources of anything, really

The site gets a lot of flak here but they are occasionally correct. They said she was working with MNEK and people laughed that off on the forum and obviously it was true. They do embellish often but it doesn't mean they always do.

tumblr_n0l7rw4KxW1qj28qwo6_r1_250.gif

DrownedMadonna and Angela Cheng should be banned of being mentioned as sources of anything, really

+1 Edited by den73

Just saying

Oooohhh I hope!! maybe it will be as big as this? :D