New album: all tracks shelved, now restarting from scratch, release date is 2024

It would be interesting if she scrapped the Aviccii tracks althogether... If there is a falling out, its probably because of that. Maybe she just didnt feel this collaboration and direction...

It would be interesting if she scrapped the Aviccii tracks althogether... If there is a falling out, its probably because of that. Maybe she just didnt feel this collaboration and direction...

Personally I wouldn't mind... Although I wont be negative about it. What if half the album is Avicci? Lol

She still mentions Rebel Heart, though. And the first time she used it was during the sessions with Avicii. I think he will be a big contribution to the album, still. He's just not been as vocal as Diplo

Maybe Diplo or someone else reworked the Aviccii tracks, including Rebel Heart, to get a unified sound of the album and he is mad :)

Possible. But didn't he say he's only worked on about 7 songs and he thinks 4 can make the album?

How many songs with Natalia do we think will be on the record?

I'm guessing two, maybe three? Who produced the Natalia Kills tracks? Or is she a producer as well as a songwriter? I can't keep up

Guest CzarnaWisnia

I'm certain the title will not be expected. I can't believe she would tweet the title of her album months in advance.

And :rotfl: at some of the posts in this thread, with all the one line paragraphs, finger tapping and call outs.

:loltastica:

it would be nice to have some bonus tracks this time again including accustic version of living between bars that she did live for project.

if RH is connected with new album then it is working title..no way it is the reall album title...

ok....

i go to bankok for three days....when i return after a week it would be nice to have some real news

was this the last pic she posted with Diplo in the studio?

diplo13.jpg

According to this stories, this must have been the day she went into the studio and asked him for his craziest beat which later became the song "(Unapologetic) Bitch, I'm Madonna". I hope Madonna was drunk while they recorded her vocals. :laugh: Somehow I'm most excited to hear this track now even though it is the only one which doesn't fit into this whole Rebel Heart-Messiah-Holy Water-theme (judging from the titles).

I'll take a new gym opening in NYC with a grand opening party and a dance competition to dance with her during single release! Can you imagine? A promo show in NYC, followed by the opening of the gym with a party where you dance with her to remixes of the new single!

:lol:

You're all gonna kill me!

Guest CzarnaWisnia

The new album will be an in-house sound installation only available to people visiting HC Gyms across the world. An MDNA Skin dispenser will welcome each guest in the audio-installation room.

The new album will be an in-house sound installation only available to people visiting HC Gyms across the world. An MDNA Skin dispenser will welcome each guest in the audio-installation room.

That's actually pretty cool.

We should be hearing very soon about what stage the album is in. Hung up was released during the last week of Oct. if this era is following it's time frame pattern, I'm curious when the release dates for the single and album for COADF were announced.

Of course the single release could be a surprise. We shall see.

^ November release for COADF was officially announced in June. Album title and single were revealed in July. Exact release dates for single/album were revealed in early August. That said, that was 9 years ago. Things are different now.

What if we get the single in Nov/Dec and the new album in Jan 2015

I can absolutley see this happening!

I don't think the album is Completly finished....I thik she will drop a single this November and the album will follow early next year.

January is a dumping ground for stuff not expected to sell. People don't buy much after he holidays. If she doesn't release this year, she won't release any sooner than March next year.

According the italian newspaper La Repubblica M dumped timor and the album will be out in 2015 ;)