New album: all tracks shelved, now restarting from scratch, release date is 2024

Guest whatatramp

At this slow pace, she will meet Niki Haris in a Starbucks (Niki will be eating 3 muffins, Madonna would joke about it while she smokes a cigar and shows her goldtooth: "While i'm exercising you are ordering food service") and they will make amends and then Donna will have her children in highschool and will be bored of being a soccer mummy and then they will be on the album too!

:dead:

At this slow pace, she will meet Niki Haris in a Starbucks (Niki will be eating 3 muffins, Madonna would joke about it while she smokes a cigar and shows her goldtooth: "While i'm exercising you are ordering food service") and they will make amends and then Donna will have her children in highschool and will be bored of being a soccer mummy and then they will be on the album too!

Karbatal, God love you, I have not got a clue what you are saying. :lol:

tumblr_n8x70bWUWK1qft49to1_500.gif

Now Madonnas finished her vacation we shall see what she does....

IF she heads back into the studio we will then know the album isn't finished.....

Otherwise the "creative" period starts.

It has happened always, and all over the world, not only US.

And teenagers want somebody to identify with, and when we were teenagers we did the same. How many female singers above 40yo were famous when we were teenagers? Tina Turner was called "the grandma of rock" when i was a kid, and she was like 40. Cher was like ANCIENT and she was in her early 40s. And that's all.

Thanks to Madonna, things have changed a lot. Nobody calls old Jennifer Lopez, for example, but Madonna was called old when she was her age. Madonna is opening new paths. Few people say that Kylie is very old, even though she's older as Madonna was when she released Hung Up.

It's true, what you say about M opening new paths.

Not true, tahat ageism is the same everywhere. It seems that she has to struggle more in the US, sorry...

1. Diplo has joined Madonna for three studio sessions so far, and the alcohol was flowing on one night: They were in New York and London, and he’s clearly excited about how the recording went.

To anyone who says that the interview is 2 months old, it obviously happened after their recording session in London, which took place at the end of July. So the interview is no more than 3 weeks old and Madonna hasn't done anything since she went to France early August, so I believe those songs he is talking about are still not finished, but who knows…

To anyone who says that the interview is 2 months old, it obviously happened after their recording session in London, which took place at the end of July. So the interview is no more than 3 weeks old and Madonna hasn't done anything since she went to France early August, so I believe those songs he is talking about are still not finished, but who knows

This will go one of two ways....

Either she took a vacation break before going back to the studio to finish the album this fall, which would meen a similar pattern to MDNA....

Release early 2015. Tour summer 2015.

OR

Whilst she's been on vacation the album has been mixed and finalised, and she's now preparing all the creative stuff gearing up for a release this fall.

IF there is any more studio time to be done for the album.....then I highly doubt it will be out this year.

But I'm NOT worried, if it means quality I'm all for her going back for more recording time.

Billboard also said the album will be out in the Fall.

My bet is that she will be working on the visual aspect of the album now but I guess we will see.

Obviously if she's back in the studio soon then we probably won't get anything until next year. Which will suck

This will go one of two ways....

Either she took a vacation break before going back to the studio to finish the album this fall, which would meen a similar pattern to MDNA....

Release early 2015. Tour summer 2015.

OR

Whilst she's been on vacation the album has been mixed and finalised, and she's now preparing all the creative stuff gearing up for a release this fall.

Scenario 2 is possible.

She wouldn't be in the studio during the mixing process, though she will have to approve the final mix of each song before the album is mastered.

My bet is that she will be working on the visual aspect of the album now but I guess we will see.

Obviously if she's back in the studio soon then we probably won't get anything until next year. Which will suck

I don't trust billboard one bit hehe!

That said, the fact she's taken an extended holiday would seem to suggest the recording was over.....but that's not the feeling in the Diplo interview PLUS there's not a lot of info coming out on anything "finished".

Time will tell, we shall see if she visits a studio in the next few weeks....

Edited by Confessit

Where has this come from?

Is there a full quote for this Arnian please? Can you put the quote in context if it's written in the print edition? Or has it come from someone else?

Regardless of how you feel about Billboard, that statement is pretty matter-of-fact. It needs verification though.

The new album has been widely reported across the media that it's out this year....

But there's been nothing official, the same thing was reported about AL coming out in 2002....and it ended up 2003!

It depends on how satisfied Madonna is with the current results....she may want to change some stuff or it might just not be a compete album yet.

Some reflection on the up and coming Creative Elements...

She's been on holiday with Mert and Macus so can we safely assume there on board for artwork

Again?

I liked MDNAartwork, but the booklet was fairly throw away....although the GGW video was epic....very high gloss but is that the feeling she wants to create with the link to artforfreedom?

Music video director.....I personally hope she chooses someone who does film aswell photography.

We need another impact classic video moment so I hope she puts a lot of time into it!

I know Rolling Stone isn't what it used to be BUT another cover....it's high time the first female of rolling stone had a new spread!

Live performance....IF timings are in place a premier at the EMAs would be perfect a la Hung Up for the start of the confessions era!

i'm excited to see what madonna does next, like will she go back into the studio OR will we hear news of dancer call outs for or making of video!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

on edge of seat to see what her next move is because it will say it all

i'm excited to see what madonna does next, like will she go back into the studio OR will we hear news of dancer call outs for or making of video!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

on edge of seat to see what her next move is because it will say it all

+1

She just posted on her IG that she's back to work. This is all so exciting.

Back to album, the artwork, photo shoots, video, dancers, promo hopefully. Girl gotta plan out the next era.

:tigger:

On one hand, it's possible she did toss the Avicii tracks and isn't done recording. And she did say "dis satisfaction" in her IG post, so it seems like the album might not be done. On the other hand, she was recording strings and a choir, which is a tell-tale sign of the start of the mixing phase.