"Broken (I'm Sorry)": Your views on this song?

Crystal Coffin

I LUV this song!

I still don't get why she hasnt released this. it's so much better then Celebration or Revolver from the "Celebration" sessions.

The only thing i hate in the song are the re-using of the lyrics from Miles Away.

Guest Rocco Papa

It's great, but it still sounds like it's in the early demo stage. I feel it could be improved. They could've added to it and made it longer. But I do think it's a good song.

It's great, but it still sounds like it's in the early demo stage. I feel it could be improved. They could've added to it and made it longer. But I do think it's a good song.

I cant remember what its called but Oakenfold did do an official remix which is a bit longer. with a little online research I'm sure you coudl find it

Guest bluejean

And boy did they earn it :lmao:

I really don't get the hype of this song. I don't hate it but I can definitely see why it didn't make the cut. I file it with Your Honesty and Beautiful killer as one of those out takes that lacks oomph.

And boy did they earn it :lmao:

I really don't get the hype of this song. I don't hate it but I can definitely see why it didn't make the cut. I file it with Your Honesty and Beautiful killer as one of those out takes that lacks oomph.

Have you got the hype of BEAUTIFUL KILLER? :lmao: I LOVE that song! It's very breezy, very Mediterranean.

Broken is Good, she should have saved it for MDNA. Oh wait..it leaked she didn't have that option.

and Beautiful Killer is GREAT, definitely should have been on the album.

Broken is Good, she should have saved it for MDNA. Oh wait..it leaked she didn't have that option.

and Beautiful Killer is GREAT, definitely should have been on the album.

I'll never get over the tragedy that was the shunning of BK by Madonna and her team :( One of her all-time best songs. Classic Madonna in every way. People on this board are probably so tired of me talking about this but I don't care. It's a travesty! :lol:

Guest Rocco Papa

I cant remember what its called but Oakenfold did do an official remix which is a bit longer. with a little online research I'm sure you coudl find it

Yeah, I remember that...

I still think that they should've worked on it more in the studio, though. An acoustic demo also leaked:

It's a great song, one of her strongest unreleased songs, but I can see why it wasn't officially released, the repetition of the word sorry just makes me think of the song "Sorry".

Regarding Beautiful Killer, I really like it, but does nobody else think of Die Another Day when they hear it?