M / X: Madonna on UK X Factor. The rumour is gaining momentum.... or not?

• 2 months later...

Wheather or not you want to see her on xfactor or not it's not gonna happen now...

It's 4weeks away and it's far too late for any music this side of Christmas.....and Madonna wouldn't do the show "just for the sake"...with nothing to plug, she ain't turning up.

Wheather or not you want to see her on xfactor or not it's not gonna happen now...

It's 4weeks away and it's far too late for any music this side of Christmas.....and Madonna wouldn't do the show "just for the sake"...with nothing to plug, she ain't turning up.

:confused: Well obviously. I'm just saying they wouldn't willingly promote her (i.e. have a Madonna week without her participation) cuz it's based around Universal acts. Is LN linked to Universal? I still think she's signed to Warners. :rotfl:

:confused: Well obviously. I'm just saying they wouldn't willingly promote her (i.e. have a Madonna week without her participation) cuz it's based around Universal acts. Is LN linked to Universal? I still think she's signed to Warners. :rotfl:

http://www.billboard.com/biz/articles/news/1168737/live-nation-universal-music-group-launch-partnership-management-ticketing