M / X: Madonna on UK X Factor. The rumour is gaining momentum.... or not?

My only problem with her performing on X-Factor is if she performs, and then the song doesn't sell, like when No Doubt, Gaga, Mariah Shakira performed over the years, and it had little impact on their sales.

But then again Madonna is a legend, I'm sure she can pull some trick out of the bag, I'm just nervous after what happened with GMAYL.

Oh I'm looking forward to it alright - I've been looking forward to this era all year and my appreciation of it will not be defined by how successful it is viewed . But I still like to speculate about how this era will play out beyond the world of Madonna fandom. :-)

I'm afraid for her performance too after the subpar addition of "Spotlight" on You Can Dance. I can't believe she did that and don't know if she will recover now in retrospect, the public is still mad she didn't make a video

I'm afraid for her performance too after the subpar addition of "Spotlight" on You Can Dance. I can't believe she did that and don't know if she will recover now in retrospect, the public is still mad she didn't make a video

:lmao:

It's up there with the lack of Re-Invention Tour DVD! How does that woman still have a career!!

How about we just look forward to a possible live performance of Madonna on TV, regardless of the contestants, impact, sales etc?

You're right, I'll only be tuning in for M

----- DEAD -----

:rotfl:

IKR the NERVE of that woman

Well if there was EVER a "right" time for Madonna to finally appear on the xfactor with a performance.....it's NOW.

Especially in he U.K were her music career has been Completly "safe" since day one.

MDNA was the first time she didn't put a song in our top ten....or top twenty for that matter!

The exposure would mean everything now....I really hope to see her performing the albums lead this fall.

Her last 4 singles have flopped here and MDNA fell off the charts after a couple of months and is her lowest selling album in the UK. She received some pretty scathing reviews for her Hyde Park show. She needs to re connect with the general public and the X Factor would be good promotion for her as long as she doesn't sing with one of the contestants.

She needs to sing 2 songs, the new single and a classic song. She needs a 5 minute video montage intro with facts and figures about her singles and album sales her UK number ones and her concert tickets sales.

I think she should forget about UK altogether and focus on markets that truly appreciate her and can translate into big bucks on tour (Australia, LatinAmerica) :hornybig:

I think she should forget about UK altogether and focus on markets that truly appreciate her and can translate into big bucks on tour (Australia, LatinAmerica) :hornybig:

i agree, those are Finland, France, Spain and Italy.

Madonna's X-Factor setlist revealed

The Queen will perform 3 songs.

2 songs from the new album and 1 oldie but goodie.

The 2 new songs will be "Living For Love" and "Rebel Heart".

The oldie but goodie will be the major catalogue hit and fan favourite, "Turn up the Radio."

ARE YOU WITH ME?

Madonna's X-Factor setlist revealed

The Queen will perform 3 songs.

2 songs from the new album and 1 oldie but goodie.

The 2 new songs will be "Living For Love" and "Rebel Heart".

The oldie but goodie will be the major catalogue hit and fan favourite, "Turn up the Radio."

ARE YOU WITH ME?

I read that she's going to perform her smash hits Candy Shop and Human Nature as well as the upcoming lead single.

I read that she's going to perform her smash hits Candy Shop and Human Nature as well as the upcoming lead single.

"Rebel Heart" will contain elements of "Human Nature" ("Express yourself / Don't repress yourself") so don't worry babe.

Can we expect any element from the unreleased outtake "Waving with the Crowd" in future live performances? After all, she once mashed up Erotica with the unreleased "You Thrill Me" as well.

Or maybe some elements from "Sitting on the Whole World" ? :wow:

"Rebel Heart" will contain elements of "Human Nature" ("Express yourself / Don't repress yourself") so don't worry babe.

That sounds fagtastic! :wow:

Can we expect any element from the unreleased outtake "Waving with the Crowd" in future live performances? After all, she once mashed up Erotica with the unreleased "You Thrill Me" as well.

Or maybe some elements from "Sitting on the Whole World" ? :wow:

I think "Britney, Don't Do It" will be more likely or maybe a mashup of Messiah/I Could Be the Devil

Edited by JimmyJimmy

Guest CzarnaWisnia

can someone start a new rumor? :newspaper:

Madonna just bought the rights for X Factor and will turn it into a feature film about the entertainment business from the point of view of upcoming amateur singers and corrupt half-baked judges. Nudity and beaver shots are expected as they've already been scripted, and the whole cast will be wearing grillz.

Guest CzarnaWisnia

newsflash: Madonna decided against adding subtitles to the forthcoming X Factor motion picture she will direct, even though the whole cast wearing grillz will make it difficult to understand the dialogues. A source claims Madonna was quoted as saying : "If they can't understand with the grillz on, they should ask themselves why they're watching my movie and get out if they can't handle me." Madonna's team was unavailable for comment.

I heard about a new song called "Cook your sausage in my Grillz" and it is going to be heavily talked about on both The View and The Talk.

She will premiere it on X factor and YES, Rebel Heart has elements of an oldie but goodie called GMAYL. Living for love is the one with elements from Human Nature (I'm not your bitch). The new tour, she said, will have elements from a new Turkish group that played on her vacation and they will make a version of La isla/Le la and Spanish Lesson mixed with Spanish eyes. A hunting ballad with a killer braziian beat, as Diplo points out.

God, I can't wait!

Sorry...I am soooo bored!