What is the best remix of "Music"? Any suggestion?

Crystal Coffin

I think you should consider some unofficial remixes in your playlist, sometimes they are better than the official ones.

Thanks honey but, no. I don't listen to fan-made stuff :stir:

This playlist might end up with NO remix of "Music". :rotfl:

Music is "underground stuff!!????

it was a #1 single

By one of the most popular artists in all of pop music???!!!!

yeah...um...okaaaay :unsure:

Edited by TriggerMGee

In my opinion the best officially commissioned Music remix is unreleased and is the club version of the Dave Aude Remix, couldn't find the full version on youtube, just the radio edit which is chopped to death. Go ahead and look up Music (Dave Aude Club Remix) or Phuntronik mix something like that

Good Lord, no offence, but I'm tired with you.

The feeling is completely mutual.

Strange you ask for help in a topic and when people try to help you, you bitch about their help.

whatever.

Edited by TriggerMGee

The feeling is completely mutual.

Strange you ask for help in a topic and when people try to help you, you bitch about their help.

But honestly doesn't bother me if you're close minded that you wont listen to the unofficial remixes, again IT"S YOUR LOSS, IDGAF. whatever.

^^It's your fucking cunty attitude that you expressed when I referred to "Music" as having underground sound (despite being a #1 hit) that pissed me off, you disgusting lil' cunt. That, and someone else about macaroons or whatever not being cookies. Madonna fans are the worst rubbish on Earth, thank God I don't have one living near my neighborhood.

Guest bluejean

Meanwhile, I think "Music" deserves an extended remix. Like "Jump", "Vogue", "Hung Up", etc...it lacks one.

Yes there is an extended version, it was not released but it leaked and it is official. Infact, I assume it's the original.