Any more footage/shots of this fab look?

slam3000

I've just found this from the MDNA tour era. It's not so clear but from what I can see, it's a quite an early/mid 80s look with that big hair bow and the see-through top, and then a bit more androgynous from the waist down; a classic Madonna combination:

Does anyone have any better photos or footage of this?

Funny. She wore similar specs and bow in her hair when she was in London filming Shnaghai Surprise and went one day to a fashion show there together with Chris.

Guest Pud Whacker

I've just found this from the MDNA tour era. It's not so clear but from what I can see, it's a quite an early/mid 80s look with that big hair bow and the see-through top, and then a bit more androgynous from the waist down; a classic Madonna combination:

Does anyone have any better photos or footage of this?

OMG MORE MORE MORE!!!! shes all 85'd out!!!

tumblr_n9y66kJDDY1qlycwjo1_500.gif

I'm glad I'm not a flop fan for not being the only one to have not seen this before today. I'm not expecting her to bring back Susan, because, y'know, she doesn't like to repeat herself, but I do think this sort of look totally works for Madonna. It's both strong and relaxed, whilst being flattering and effortlessly cool. It's not about trying to look a certain age, or be overtly 'sexy' - very much the Madonna that I became obsessed with.

How can we get Arianne Phillips to come up with something that ticks these boxes for the new era?

OMG WHAT THE MEGA FUCK ! I don't even know what to say ! I'm in a total chock ! I'm really speechless in front of my computer right now ! One thing i can tell you is that it's in France (they speak french). We really need more pics, videos, info about that ! Slam3000 thank you for posting that !

I have a feeling it was her body double

It just seems strange that there are no pap shots to be found and shouldn't there be more people surrounding Madonna if it were really her especially with fans standing so close.

who knows lol

Well maybe she had a body double while she was in Paris but in the video it looks definitely like it's her. Even Brahim next to her looks 100% like him. No way M & Brahim are body double here. Look at the video closely at M & Brahim, they are the real ones, no doubt.

1407438733-cxvvc.jpg

1407438961-sans-titre-1vbb.jpg

100% AGREE!!

I was skeptical when i read the post title, but this looks is so 1985 Madonna. I wish she'd do that look more often, minus the glasses.

Wow, That is so so cool!!!!

I don't remember where but In an interview somewhere I remember her kind of dissing when she used to wear bows in her hair, But there is something so "Madonna" about it and it really works for her, even if she had her hair left long in the back, Kind of like in the turn up the radio video.

Don't think it's a body double, you can see Brahim alongside her in that video. Don't think they would have staged it that much to the point that Brahim goes out with the double.

Count me in to the majority of the people here though who didn't have a clue about her having that look back then, even if it was just for that day. Yep, from what we can tell, she looks amazing, plus she's smiling and seems happy :thumbsup:

So, first Susan sighting since 1985? Hope we will have some more reports of similar sightings in the future, we need a change after all the Madeena sightings that have been taking place in the recent years!

So, first Susan sighting since 1985? Hope we will have some more reports of similar sightings in the future, we need a change after all the Madeena sightings that have been taking place in the recent years!

Girl needs her sun protection! Our pop icon goddess Madonna wouldn't be creamy smooth without Madeena. :sleep:

Wow, Susan came back with a vengeance, if only for a brief moment! :wow:

I'm a bit confused though. This was the night of the Olympia show. So this must've been taken after the show. I always thought she hid herself in the hotel after shit went down at the venue... Unless this was taken the night before?