Top 7 essential music Videos... Really?!

TRVC

If I was the person in charge of the selection, I'd have went with my personal faves :chuckle:

Into the groove

Papa don't preach

Express yourself

Deeper and deeper

Nothing really matters

What it feels like for a girl

Girl gone wild

So I was watching a channel here in Canada called BPM (dance music station) and they have a show called Essential, where they play a selection of the featured artists music videos for 30 min.

I just watched the madonna episode which was dated for 2010 and they played the following 7 videos:

- like a Virgin

- into the Groove

- crazy for you

- LA Isla Bonita

- like a prayer

- get together

- hung up

What would be your essential 7 madonna videos that you would have selected for this TV show for a national audience to see?

Into the Groove? Crazy for You? GET TOGETHER??? Why did they choose to play those instead of some of her most iconic videos? And where the fuck is VOGUE? If I were to choose, I'd play:

Like a Virgin

Papa Don't Preach or La Isla Bonita

Like a Prayer

Vogue

Ray of Light

Don't Tell Me

Hung Up

I think these 7 are a good recap of all of Madonna's looks and re-inventions. They're essential imo.

Into the Groove? Crazy for You? GET TOGETHER??? Why did they choose to play those instead of some of her most iconic videos? And where the fuck is VOGUE? If I were to choose, I'd play:

Like a Virgin

Papa Don't Preach or La Isla Bonita

Like a Prayer

Vogue

Ray of Light

Don't Tell Me

Hung Up

I think these 7 are a good recap of all of Madonna's looks and re-inventions. They're essential imo.

Thats a great list!

Into the Groove & Get Together belong on the list. They're dance oriented afterall.

y

Exactly. Which was why i kept ITG on my list. The video isnt ''essential'' or iconic by any means but its one of her top dance songs.